Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8587 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »
Getting 10 oinks on country channel for guys landing just a handfull of kills, everytime they land 2 or 3 pelts, is spam.  Anyone who flew Air Warrior and remembers the rediculous macros whenever some blowhard got kills knows exactly what the issue is.  Say your oinks on squad channel, that's where they belong.  That goes for any other squad as well for trivial runs.  Now if a guy lands a monster 5+ kill run, sure, give them some wtg's on country channel, everyone will.  It's not the oinks, it's the appearance of squad back-slapping in public like you guys are "l337" landing 2 or 3 kill runs.  Please...

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
until we grew into a force to be reckoned with.

I had to laugh pretty hard at that comment, probably the funniest line in this entire thread.  A force to be reckoned with, pure comedic gold.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »
Now if a guy lands a monster 5+ kill run, sure, give them some wtg's on country channel, everyone will

when's the last time you seen someone give me a wtg on country or 200 when i land even 10 kills  :furious
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »
Not sure what the AOM's trip is, but every time I turn around one or more of you is hammering on POTW.  Care to explain, instead of throwing out more unsubstantiated garbage?

Have a great day,

Way

I have really not fired a salvo in this because I could care less about oinks and hordes. As I've said before, to me, hordes are just a bunch of opportunities all bunched into one place. I do my share of whining on 200, I'm honest enough to admit that. I find it a nice release, whether I didn't care for the HO I just received or the mistake I just made.

Pot meet keetle. Your gang is guilty of foolish behavior as well. Every time I kill 1bdspade for instance, he whines like a third grader who just lost the scoop off of his icecream cone to the sizzling hot sidewalk. He's rediculous.  Care for screeenies?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »
Wow.   This was resolved over 200 channel last night, only to be recycled in here.  Come on MrMeaty.

I will say that I enjoy the Company of the Muppets, but they have their moments, just like any of us.   But they, like most squads don't "congratulate landing kills" on Green text.   My new small squad switches countries and it is spam to me, when folks pat themselves on the back, on green text.   You're in a squad, use the red channel for that, otherwise your arrogance is blatant.

There are other squads that do this (in Rookland) and I've never said anything until now, because I feel it necessary.   If you are in a Squad, the landing of kills is next to nothing.  

If it's the 5+ runs, sure, go for it, but not when you're landing 2.   If I'm winging the BoP's, Flying Circus or anyone, I'm using the yellow text.    

If I upset some people, so be it, I've just watched this thread blossom into 5 pages and it shows where the Community is lacking.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
and it shows where the Community is lacking.  

thick skin??  I see a lot of people lacking the thick skin necessary. Also I see a lot of people lacking the word "sarcasm" in their vocabulary
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
I think the hording accusations are coming from the knit alliance missions-we do alot with the 68's,freebirds and devil's rejects.It is not intentional hording as such but just countrymen teaming up to achieve a goal.We have alot of people lately that just want to hang with us.
"The way to hell is paved with..."
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »
"The way to hell is paved with..."
gold?
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2009, 02:18:49 PM »
thick skin??  I see a lot of people lacking the thick skin necessary. Also I see a lot of people lacking the word "sarcasm" in their vocabulary

Hey, you know I could say a few things about this, directed at you.    ;)
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
Hey, you know I could say a few things about this, directed at you.    ;)

Go ahead...make my day   :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2009, 02:19:31 PM »
i havent been a Muppet long and my acm sux dried poop through a straw! but the guys accept me for the reject that i am and actually seem to enjoy my retarded antics, at times.
:rofl :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2009, 02:20:36 PM »
Not sure what the AOM's trip is, but every time I turn around one or more of you is hammering on POTW.  Care to explain, instead of throwing out more unsubstantiated garbage?

All I ever really gripe about is the spamming on country channel.  If you are committed to keeping this 'tradition', like Stang said, can you at least save it for good runs?  I don't really understand why you have to pat your guy on the back artificially in public to create some sense of virtual buzz for the squad.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »
m

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »
Your ACM and squad tactics are great, however your behavior at times is grade school to say the least.  This Pig Envy or whatever is, has been going on quite some time. 
I probably have film of some major pigdweebery...God knows I've had to run them down, fight their hordlings, and dodge their HOs enuff. :aok  

Btw, I simply type "moo" everytime I see you fellas spamming 2 ch with oinks.... Yeah I know that's stupid, but...when in Rome... :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »
Getting 10 oinks on country channel for guys landing just a handfull of kills, everytime they land 2 or 3 pelts, is spam.  Anyone who flew Air Warrior and remembers the rediculous macros whenever some blowhard got kills knows exactly what the issue is.  Say your oinks on squad channel, that's where they belong.  That goes for any other squad as well for trivial runs.  Now if a guy lands a monster 5+ kill run, sure, give them some wtg's on country channel, everyone will.  It's not the oinks, it's the appearance of squad back-slapping in public like you guys are "l337" landing 2 or 3 kill runs.  Please...
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"