Author Topic: Oink !  (Read 9197 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Oink !
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »
I concede your point Slap on the Oinking.  By the way I voluntarily moved my own "Oink" to Squad vox months ago, as did a few other Pigs.  I have never dismissed your points Sir.  In fact you have helped me numerous times in the past.  It boils down to keeping this community in good health with everyone having fun.  If it requires some lunacy to bring certain personalities endless complaining/berating/trashing of what I consider to be good squadrons in AH to light, then it may occur again over another subject.  I am bone weary tired of a few people trying to lay what they call the demise of AH at my squads feet.  This allegation has been made on more than one occasion.  So the "oink" is the next thing to be griped about.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
I concede your point Slap on the Oinking.  By the way I voluntarily moved my own "Oink" to Squad vox months ago, as did a few other Pigs.  I have never dismissed your points Sir.  In fact you have helped me numerous times in the past.  It boils down to keeping this community in good health with everyone having fun.  If it requires some lunacy to bring certain personalities endless complaining/berating/trashing of what I consider to be good squadrons in AH to light, then it may occur again over another subject.  I am bone weary tired of a few people trying to lay what they call the demise of AH at my squads feet.  This allegation has been made on more than one occasion.  So the "oink" is the next thing to be griped about.

"So the "oink" is the next thing to be griped about" ... understood ... <<S>> Way
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2009, 12:10:50 PM »
:lol Nevermind the facts that that vocal group only spoke up after a long while of putting up with degrading gameplay, or that that group doesn't force anyone to do anything but merely point out what doesn't make sense and what the reasonable alternatives are, that they don't crap talk unless talked crap to (and then only a few inside that small group), and that some guys like you yourself make unsubstantiated claims blaming the wrong people for what's ruining gameplay.

:cry    :cry     :cry     :cry      :cry    :cry    :cry

Don't trip over your spilt milk.

ROX

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »
Mazz, you're full of it  :lol

But i must say, very eloquently written however stupid and false your point is.  :P

Not all Rebels are so unable to put the King's English to proper use.  ;)

Offline dBeav

• Copper Member
      • http://yankeeairmuseum.org
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »
This has to be the most pathetic whiny crap i have seen on this message board in a long time and just reminds me why I try to avoid this place.

:salute

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »
:lol Nevermind the facts that that vocal group only spoke up after a long while of putting up with degrading gameplay, or that that group doesn't force anyone to do anything but merely point out what doesn't make sense and what the reasonable alternatives are, that they don't crap talk unless talked crap to (and then only a few inside that small group), and that some guys like you yourself make unsubstantiated claims blaming the wrong people for what's ruining gameplay.

Moot I hear your complaint on degrading gameplay, and I do agree with you on this.  I just disagree with you as to what & whom is causing the problem. 
I think it is folks treating others with little or no respect that is the true game killer.  This is something that quite a few people in this BBS community need to work to improve if they really want to see the game play improve. Correcting me if my behavior is bad or my information is incorrect is OK and appreciated.  Using me and my squad as a reference on the decline of gameplay seems like you are laying an awful lot of foundless blame at our door.  We both know that you have made comments like this on more than one occasion Sir, in more than one thread.  I am supposed to tolerate this, knowing it is incorrect?  No.  Would you?  It is very obvious you would not either.

<Salute>

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:36 PM »
Look, I think the muppets are all right guys.  Every squad has a couple of knuckleheads (except mine  :D) but for the most part they are cool. 

I know some guys in the pigs and they cool too. 
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »
THe oink thing has never bothered me any, I used to be on the squad and I did it all the time lol

Even now, I still go oink on 200 for old time sake  :)
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2009, 12:41:10 AM »
I almost joined POTW.

I was selected POTW once...Oh wait, same acronym, different meaning :)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2009, 12:47:29 AM »
lol murdr, that was a great write up. I have to say though, once flew a spitV with no elevs for about 5 miles and landed safely gear down on a carrier. Beat that!  :t
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »

ROX

What bothers you more, Muppets killing you or Muppets not taking orders from you as knights?  :lol
I'm sure it is the latter...ego maniac.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2009, 03:03:42 AM »
OINK!

:) :O :rock
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2009, 03:27:43 AM »
OINK waystin got off bbs ban(is this spam, well if it is im going for the GOLD ARENA woot) :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2009, 07:56:15 AM »
OINK!

:) :O :rock
Timid tumor chimes in... :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »
OINK waystin got off bbs ban(is this spam, well if it is im going for the GOLD ARENA woot) :salute

:huh

Could someone translate for me?  I'm having trouble deciphering a meaning out of this.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace