Author Topic: Temporary Leave =[  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
Temporary Leave =[
« on: May 07, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »
My mom can't pay the mortgage for the house well shes just going to be able to with no money to spare.  :cry I hate having a dead beat dad that doesn't pay child support. ANYWHO I can't play for now because she pays for it and its to much money at the moment. Should be back this summer so 1-2 months.  :furious For most of you that knew me sorry for the burst on channel 200 and those i didn't know i'll be seeing you in 1-2 months and hope to meet you. For now i'll stay active on forums.

<<<S>>> Bishop, Rooks, knights

-Tmac73

Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Re: Temporary Leave =[
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
and this relates to aces high how?  :huh

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »
Mabey try and earn some money around the neighborhood (mowing lawns, racing leaves etc) to help mom and mabey have enough to open up another subscription.

Anyways, see ya later. :(
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
racing leaves
New underground sport?

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
I'm doing landscaping in the summer...10$/HR 3 days a week working 8 hours a day so it'll be all good in the summer if i have a home seeing as shee barley made mortgage

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 06:53:34 PM »
I'm doing landscaping in the summer...10$/HR 3 days a week working 8 hours a day so it'll be all good in the summer if i have a home seeing as shee barley made mortgage

Isn't SLoBama supposed to be helping with stuff like that?  Your mom should look into it!
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »
Keep your head up.  Having a job is good.  It will teach you responsibility.  See you in a few months.

Obie
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline MMMKKK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »
Hey Tmac
 You sound like a nice kid, here's some advice, time to be a man starting now,(assuming you're a guy )  help your mom out and go door to door to door and ask people if they need small work done around the house.
I bet you could make 100 bucks a week tax free. That's 400 a month for the mortgage.
Some will slam the door in your face but some will amaze you with their generosity and it may lead to things later on down the road, like a good well paying job. Life is about networking.
Your mom has done her best to get you this far now get out there and help her, I guarantee she'll be proud.
If she loses the house you go down fighting and proud
I see you have Patton in your sig,  what do you think he would have done in your position?

Good luck Tmac!
<S> mk

High Definition flying videos at
http://www.asb.tv/videos/view.php?v=7

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
and this relates to aces high how?  :huh

it relates in a way of  -Tmac73, saying he is going to miss the game for a few months ( hopefully ), and that he wanted to let his fellow comrades and red icons know that he hopes to be back this summer....... I've seen other's post stuff that has had no relation to this forum.even today..without anyone questioning the post ( unless Skuzzy zapped it before anyone could..rofl )

best of luck to you and ya Mom, -Tmac.........cya next time......hang in there  <S>

ease up on the young fella......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 07:19:06 PM »
Thanks MMMKKK and Tequila

I have a job starting this summer once school is out. My coach helps me a lot too. IF i need something for football he'll buy it if its necessary and if im upset he'll drive to my house so I have a father like figure just sucks being man of the house and taking these responsibilities. Once I start working i'll get 240$ a week around there. I need to find a job during school year that will let me miss work when i have a game and work around my schedule. But sadly they aren't hiring intil later after summer. And once taxes are coming in I'm collecting 210$'s from the 2 1/2 months I worked. Hopefully things will turn around things been going down hill, and before i had to delete my account my CO basically told me to get lost and out of the squad ( BIGPAT) But then I had to delete so it all worked out, when i get back i hope to join a squad with a Loyal CO and Members.

<S>

P.S Patton would do anything in his power to figure this thing out

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »
<S> tony ill keep intact thru facebook bro
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »
Rgr zoozoo <<S>> Glad to hear it and if anyone who i'm friends with in Aces high add me on Facebook or myspace

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=773538133&ref=profile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=773538133&ref=profile

Also I have forums I check daily

http://gpairmercsmaraudersforums.smfforfree.com/

And if you can't contact me there email or IM me

AIM: Bevlacrosse30

Email: Bevlacrosse30@aim.com

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 10:27:24 PM »
Think of it as a good thing, think of all the poontang you'll be gettin now that you were forced to kick this habit.  And if you want a squad when you come back the Black Tooth grin will have you, you know we gv alot.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 10:55:35 PM »
Guy this is just a game and everyone goes threw tough times, and I'm sure your mom is doing her best......Good luck to you and your mom, and one thing I have learned threw life is that it always gets better. :salute
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »
Think of it as a good thing, think of all the poontang you'll be gettin now that you were forced to kick this habit. 

I thought our scores helped us get more poontang?!?!  :huh
Tours 86 - 296