Author Topic: Temporary Leave =[  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Temporary Leave =[
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »
Tmacz forget about aces high and try to earn money to help your mom. I'm thinking she is working and not a bumboma. She must be American since she is not getting handouts like the illegals.
Do your best to help your family and it will pay off in the long run. Good luck to you and yours and hope yall come through with flying colors.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »
it relates in a way of  -Tmac73, saying he is going to miss the game for a few months ( hopefully ), and that he wanted to let his fellow comrades and red icons know that he hopes to be back this summer....... I've seen other's post stuff that has had no relation to this forum.even today..without anyone questioning the post ( unless Skuzzy zapped it before anyone could..rofl )

best of luck to you and ya Mom, -Tmac.........cya next time......hang in there  <S>

ease up on the young fella......

I wasn't being rude in anyway TC, i was just curious from Hitech's last post regarding Non related topics in the General Discussion Forum TC. I understand his situation 100% sir.

:salute

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 11:44:57 PM »
Tmac, I hope things improve for you and your family. 

Where do you live in Mass?
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »
Thanks MMMKKK and Tequila

I have a job starting this summer once school is out. My coach helps me a lot too. IF i need something for football he'll buy it if its necessary and if im upset he'll drive to my house so I have a father like figure just sucks being man of the house and taking these responsibilities. Once I start working i'll get 240$ a week around there. I need to find a job during school year that will let me miss work when i have a game and work around my schedule. But sadly they aren't hiring intil later after summer. And once taxes are coming in I'm collecting 210$'s from the 2 1/2 months I worked. Hopefully things will turn around things been going down hill, and before i had to delete my account my CO basically told me to get lost and out of the squad ( BIGPAT) But then I had to delete so it all worked out, when i get back i hope to join a squad with a Loyal CO and Members.

<S>

P.S Patton would do anything in his power to figure this thing out

someone else mentioned it earlier.......go around your neighborhood. ask them if they need anything done. anything at all....from washing their car, to raking the leaves, cleaning their garage...walk their dogs......whatever you can to earn some money.

at 12, i was mowing lawns, and in the winter(i friggin HATE the cold) i was shoveling driveways and sidewalks. my brother, neighbor, and me all did it together, and split it. at 15 i had a part time job washing dishes....it sucked, but it was money. at 20, i was running a kitchen in haddonfield nj.
 then i got the brilliant idea to go into auto repair......been fixing cars since i was 26. i'm 47 now, and have my own shop.
 the point i'm making here.....i was an incredible arse when i was young...and somewhat of a schmuck......but i still made it. if a schmuck can, then someone that sounds decent like you can do it.

keep your head up, and if they kick ya when you're down, grab their foot, drop em on their arse, and keep on going.....you'll be ok..and you'll probably do your mom proud dude.

good luck.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 01:16:43 AM »
Seems the best thing she can do (IF) she misses one payment is to miss two more and save up some cash. The bank will work with her at that point but not until she misses 3 payments. Screwy i know but in the end her mortgage payment will be a whole lot less a month. The bank will actually give her a very low interest rate to avoid foreclosure.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 05:36:04 AM »

I was wondering that too.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »

I live in Beverly,MA so North Shore.

And ok Belial when I get back on i'll look for you  :cool:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:02:24 AM by Tmac7 »
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 06:05:43 AM »
Seems the best thing she can do (IF) she misses one payment is to miss two more and save up some cash. The bank will work with her at that point but not until she misses 3 payments. Screwy i know but in the end her mortgage payment will be a whole lot less a month. The bank will actually give her a very low interest rate to avoid foreclosure.

Suggest you let yer mom deal with it and not neccessarily listen to those posting "how to work the mortgage system" here on AH2.

I AM kinda curious who she voted for being from MA and all.  

Cya when you can make it back this way.

Ren
10,000,000,000 and counting...that's alot of zero's.

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 06:12:52 AM »
She voted for McCain i think. And Well i'm just going to earn money so I can pay for it myself. and Let her take care of the mortgage and try and survive off Pasta and canned foods for this month. I'm sure i can even though i eat A LOT because i'm a football player trying to gain weight i'm only 170 lbs at 5' 11" so need more weight so more food would help but i'll live for a month. I'll be on the forums.  :aok

-Tmac73

P.S You think its possible if i talked to skuzzy he would let me take my old I.D Tmac73  back

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline Damned Goose

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:25 AM »
You can call him and tell them you are taking a month off. See if they will hold(suspend) your account for that long.  :aok
The only thing to fear is fear itself..

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »
Well I already deleted the account. SO I'm not sure if its able to get recovered or not. I'm hoping  :pray Because Everyone that knows me will only know me as Tmac73 and a new I.D is like a new life in AH2

"E Tan Epi Tan"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »
I thought our scores helped us get more poontang?!?!  :huh

I am rushing home right now to show the Mrs. my scores and tell her how I intend to get an even better score! :D

Tooo funny Banshee! :rofl

:salute

Way

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 11:41:39 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:37:53 PM by Skuzzy »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »
Here Tmac, have your mom try this, its for the state of Ohio, but may be similar programs in other states.

http://www.com.ohio.gov/SaveTheDream/Servicer.aspx
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 01:50:19 PM »
See Rule #4

only took 25 replies to see that ignorance is bliss...........  :rolleyes:   nice workaround on the word filter..btw........
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:38:10 PM by Skuzzy »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC