Author Topic: Why dont more people play axis v allies  (Read 5265 times)

Offline antivortex

• Copper Member
Re: Why dont more people play axis v allies
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
it suks......................sor ry

Yeah, the repeated buttwoopin you got had nothing to do with it...
See Rule #4

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »

As for Yarbles, BS you forgot a thread YOU started a month ago that got 100+ replies. You just want to stir the AvA pot some more and I hope skuzzy deals with you.

WOW,  what a

The guys just trying to get something good going. Shame you don't like that sort a thing and would rather see him fail. Kind of petty of ya don't ya think?

Why don't you get off the  :furious  :furious :furious and try some of the  ;)  :)  :cool: once in awhile. Might do you some good  :aok

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »
No one's in there. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »
Tool, read what I said. He started this same thread a month ago and got over a hundred replies. That one went right where this one is going. There is no way that someone 'forgets' a thread they made then starts the same one. So there is no doubt he is trolling with this one to get the anti AvA people here and only clueless people cant see that. So can you not see what he is doing?

No one's in there. 

And there wont be until the AvA regulars go in tonight. The people that bash the AvA are the ones that never go there. They would rather sit here crying about how the people who actually play there are doing things instead of going in there and trying to change the place into something they like.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 06:25:51 PM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »
Some people don't see the big picturé
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »
They should take a break...   :noid

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »
Larry, all I'm saying is everytime I consider it, I don't bother because there's something like 5-10 people in there.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2009, 07:11:57 PM »
I liked it there was just to much player bickering over how the arena use to be and how it should be, plus I love the PTO setups and not many seem to fly AXIS when those do apear. I'll show up if a PTO setup is in there.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2009, 07:25:06 PM »
the plane sets suck. I peeked in there the other day and my allied choices was a spit or a mossie. Wtf are the 38s,47s and 51s? Why can't we have all the planes in AH2 and split them up into axies and allies?! Everytime I look into the AvA arena it's always some crap ride no one flys.
It makes me wonder if the guys running the AvA even have a clue about what the majority of players want.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »
Larry, all I'm saying is everytime I consider it, I don't bother because there's something like 5-10 people in there.

Well you should. Its not like the MAs where everyone is spread out over the map. Most of the time those 5-10 people are fighting in the middle of just two bases.

the plane sets suck. I peeked in there the other day and my allied choices was a spit or a mossie. Wtf are the 38s,47s and 51s? Why can't we have all the planes in AH2 and split them up into axies and allies?! Everytime I look into the AvA arena it's always some crap ride no one flys.
It makes me wonder if the guys running the AvA even have a clue about what the majority of players want.

Then you were to lazy or dumb to look at the MOTD to see that F4Us F6Fs FM2s and Seafires where enabled off the CVs. It seems people like you have no clue how the AvA works. Maybe you should have thought before posting crap like that. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:30:04 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »
Lazy or dumb? Buddy I work 55 hours a week and have other things to do besides look at the MOTD. When I have time to log on I want to fly what I want. Not what you want me to fly! I just went to the AvA and low and behold a good plane set but only 3 people in there.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »
You work 55 hours a week and don't have two whole minutes to read something that pops up every time you log into the arena? So which is it lazy or dumb? Really it takes you just as long to look what is enabled in the hanger then it does to look at the damn MOTD. Stop crying like the only thing the allies had was a goon. There were more planes enabled but you where just way to busy look to the left of the clipboard when you logged on. :rolleyes:
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2009, 08:09:59 PM »
Lazy or dumb? Buddy I work 55 hours a week and have other things to do besides look at the MOTD. When I have time to log on I want to fly what I want. Not what you want me to fly! I just went to the AvA and low and behold a good plane set but only 3 people in there.

Uptown. That was a setup I had put up at the request of the AvA regulars. As I said earlier in this thread, setups get changed weekly. Stop by and request a setup Uptown, would love to have you in the arena  :salute

These threads bashing the AvA really doesn't help matters. Yes, you may die just like you do in the MAs, but the fights are a heck of alot better. I can play in the MA for months and not lose an honest 1v1, whereas I'll be lucky to two sorties in the AvA. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:11:36 PM by B4Buster »
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2009, 08:38:25 PM »
Larry is about to piss me off :mad:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:40:36 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »
Larry is about to piss me off :mad:

Yeah, I get mad too when I do or say something stupid and someone else points it out.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."