Author Topic: <<<<<<NEW PLANE>>>>>>>>  (Read 3580 times)

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
<<<<<<NEW PLANE>>>>>>>>
« on: June 19, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »
Bristol beaufighter

need i say anything more?

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: <<<<<<NEW PLANE>>>>>>>>
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »
Bristol beaufighter

need i say anything more?

You always need to say more.

And, SEARCH is your friend.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline thedudee95

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
 :pray

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
Bristol beaufighter - need i say anything more?

You are a paying customer.  You need not qualify your request with verbose tech laden sales propaganda. 

HiTech are expert at implementing planes in an incredibly accurate way.  If need be they create special posts for more input from the user base.

+1 on the Bristol Beaufighter!  :aok

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
You are a paying customer.  You need not qualify your request with verbose tech laden sales propaganda. 

HiTech are expert at implementing planes in an incredibly accurate way.  If need be they create special posts for more input from the user base.

+1 on the Bristol Beaufighter!  :aok

Yeah.  Why put any effort into anything you may want.  Someone will just give it to you.

You reap what you sow.

Hello The Generation of Entitlement.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »
A great plane.
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »
I know it has been asked for before, but I say...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »
Yeah.  Why put any effort into anything you may want.  Someone will just give it to you.

WrongWay if you have an opinion on the plane no one is keeping you from yapping away at the jaw.  Have at it!

Not all of us need to have every stat known about a plane to have fun in it.  I trust HiTech to get it right.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:02:22 PM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
WrongWay if you have an opinion on the plane no one is keeping you from yapping away at the jaw.  Have at it!

Not all of us need to have every stat known about a plane to have fun in it.  I trust HiTech to get it right.

Well, if you don't really care, neither do I.

Why would it be fun to have?
What can it do we can't do now?
What good is it?
Why should a developer spend the time and money on it?

Just some "bullet points" as examples.

A well thought out and presented idea would probably go alot further than just merely typing "B-35, that would be neet-oh".

Do you think the B-35 would be "neet-oh" based on the above?

Food for thought.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
A well thought out and presented idea would probably go alot further than just merely typing "B-35, that would be neet-oh".

HiTech have been doing this for years and have gotten kinda good at it.  They don't need to meet your quality control standards.

At its core this is a market driven product.  The fact is that customers have not and will not be starting to ask for planes in a way that meets your rigid criteria.

Perhaps in the O-Club you may find stronger support there for your unique point of view.
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 04:44:37 PM »
410 first please
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 07:06:09 PM »
HiTech have been doing this for years and have gotten kinda good at it.  They don't need to meet your quality control standards.

At its core this is a market driven product.  The fact is that customers have not and will not be starting to ask for planes in a way that meets your rigid criteria.

Perhaps in the O-Club you may find stronger support there for your unique point of view.

Eehhhh.

Thankfully, some have previously taken the time and effort to "meet my criteria."

:D

Good luck to you and continue to put in a minimum of effort.

:rofl
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 05:39:19 AM »
Whats you guys obsession with telling people to search?... ALOT of planes have been repeated in the wish list, they are going to keep being repeated, so leave people the hell alone why dont you?

I swear every post for a new addition has a guy telling the author to search...why? so he can add one comment onto a topic thats 30 pages long?

Yeah I like the plane too dude, would be fun in a 1 on 1 with some of the other twin engine birds...
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »
Whats you guys obsession with telling people to search?... ALOT of planes have been repeated in the wish list, they are going to keep being repeated, so leave people the hell alone why dont you?

I swear every post for a new addition has a guy telling the author to search...why? so he can add one comment onto a topic thats 30 pages long?

A. It's been asked for before, and before, and before....

B. Perhaps some new insight could be brought to light that would further a wish that has been wished to death to get it finally moving along towards implementation.

You have to wonder if people think if things are wished for so many times and don't happen are never going to happen or if it gets repeated enough times it has to happen.

I would guess the latter.

As for telling people to SEARCH in general, you notice if someone has searched and resurrects a long dead thread they get just as flamed as if they hadn't searched to begin with?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"