Author Topic: VOX not working  (Read 307 times)

Offline all5x

• Zinc Member
VOX not working
« on: June 22, 2009, 06:58:39 AM »
Here’s my dilemma:
  VOX not working. A few weeks ago everything was fine with my VOX; keys were mapped to Pro Throttle. Now neither the keyboard command nor the throttle command will transmit. I have tried to remap, with negative results. Appears that AH on my puter does not recognize vox at all, as if it does not exist, if I need to reload AH, how do I save my settings? Any input or help will greatly be appreciated.
all5x
ALL5X 
III/JG2 Richthofen  MA

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: VOX not working
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:43:32 AM »
Does your mic still work in Windows?  If not, AH2 will not see it.  If it works in Windows, try the voice options in-game and set "use wave in" and see if that helps.  Did you recently install any Windows updates or drivers, or perhaps some other app that might cause interference (like a virus checker or firewall)?

What version Windows?  You might also be asked to provide the output from dxdiag for the real techie-types to troubleshoot further.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline all5x

• Zinc Member
Re: VOX not working
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »
Thanks for the input.... Recent update had disabled mic. I totally forgot about checking the recording device thru Windows.  Thanks a, million, I’m back to normalcy---if you want to call living vicariously thru 1's and 0's on line normal... "Ha Ha"
ALL5X
ALL5X 
III/JG2 Richthofen  MA