Author Topic: Creators Play?  (Read 4521 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Creators Play?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »
Do you still play and are you willing to divulge under what name?

They used to play frequently. 

Then the player base went to feces.

They don't play much anymore.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
I think you'd be surprised. I'm sure they visit under shades to test the waters. They can hardly fly these days under their known names.

Think about that a minute the next time you choose to rant on someone, or bust loose on some noob.The someone you jump on may be the powers that be.  :aok

Makin' a list and checkin' it twice......
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »
I've GV'd with Waffle recently.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 10:05:59 AM »
HiTech was one of the first people to ever shoot me down (in the AH2 beta).  What a welcome, eh? :)

Superfly flew a few KoTH's as I recall.

I am curious to see just how much they fly these days.  I feel if you have a few hours to sit down and make it work for you, Aces High is the absolute best game on Earth, but if you only have a half hour here or there, it can often feel like the worst.  I wonder how much they get to put into it.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
I wonder how much they get to put into it.

Well let's see.... the creators of all we see in the game..... maybe just their hearts and souls. That is my guess.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »
Uhmm,..was not me.  Pyro maybe.  I was not part of this mad house scene until Aces High came around.  And there is no way HiTech would ever allow me to wing with him.  I am too bad of a pilot.  At one time, I think his comment was, "you have to be the worst pilot I have ever seen".

If you want to be a bad pilot, I am your perfect role model.  :)

Yep....your right...twas Pyro.  Had far to many beers over the years to have 100% recollection  :aok

P.S  looking at me watch....Tuesday hint hint.  :)

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
Granted it was awhile ago but one of my all time favorite kills was when I got HT.  My friend Mathman was fighting him in this drawn out brawl, looked like a really good fight from my perch a few thousand feet about them, then just as Math was getting the angles and saddling up I swooped in and stole the kill, it was priceless. :)

Math gave me hell about that for years afterwards. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »
I have film of skuzzy shooting a friendly just like a newbie, in the beta arena.
Now if only there was a way to view it.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »
Uhmm,..was not me.  Pyro maybe.  I was not part of this mad house scene until Aces High came around.  And there is no way HiTech would ever allow me to wing with him.  I am too bad of a pilot.  At one time, I think his comment was, "you have to be the worst pilot I have ever seen".

Watch the film Skuzzy posted demo'ing the beta - he's a mouse-wielding toolshedder. Probably why he's shunned by HT.  ;)
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 11:44:14 AM »
I see a superfly every now and again, not sure if it's the one that works for HTC though...

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
Mathman

Blast from the past CPID... where did he get off to?

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
Well let's see.... the creators of all we see in the game..... maybe just their hearts and souls. That is my guess.  :aok

I meant playing time you sarcastic bomber pilot, you  :furious  :D

I didn't mean offense in the last post.  Like I said, if you have an hour or two, there's a million things in this game that can keep you interested (and frankly, if you only have a half hour, there's still plenty to make you wish you had more).  It's just with a half hour to play here or there, your chances of spending your sortie having [insert whine] happen repeatedly are pretty good.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
I meant playing time you sarcastic bomber pilot, you  :furious  :D

I didn't mean offense in the last post.  Like I said, if you have an hour or two, there's a million things in this game that can keep you interested (and frankly, if you only have a half hour, there's still plenty to make you wish you had more).  It's just with a half hour to play here or there, your chances of spending your sortie having [insert whine] happen repeatedly are pretty good.

:P
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »
Watch the film Skuzzy posted demo'ing the beta - he's a mouse-wielding toolshedder. Probably why he's shunned by HT.  ;)

Hey!  I simply do not have room for a stick at home.  I could not get anyone to come over to the field and shoot me down.  Go figure.

I have film of skuzzy shooting a friendly just like a newbie, in the beta arena.
Now if only there was a way to view it.

He was a good sport about it as well.  I forgot I had changed ICON colors and well,...oops.  I r killsh00trd mys3lf!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »

That coming from HiTech is a bad thing.  I have seen him fly, and wow, just wow, was sad. :P   I can only imagine you if you're worse! :D
Just trip on a wire when you're in trouble!
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"