Author Topic: Ya, I can really do it without cheating.  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Ya, I can really do it without cheating.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »
Gratz, you can do the easiest thing in game. :aok Someone give me a medal to pin on this mans chest. :salute

looks like kaz woke up without his milk and cookies today.   :uhoh

Didn't your mother ever tell you  if you haven't got nothing nice to say then dont say it.   :)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 03:11:34 PM »
Let me troll in peace gawd darn it!

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »
Don't know about Bear, but the Hurri IID is capable of killing Tigers that way.
Yup and it takes a bit more something......
See Rule #4

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
Gratz, you can do the easiest thing in game. :aok Someone give me a medal to pin on this mans chest. :salute

Well I went back to tour 102 and the only Tiger you killed with an airplane was with a corsair.

Ive killed more Tigers this tour then you have , LW, since 102. And the few you killed were all with other tanks. :lol

Just like another poster here who killed 12 since tour 99, not one with a Hurricane, 1 with the 23mm IL2, and the rest with Nikis and/or other tanks.

So were going to pin a medal on Kazaa but first we have to fashion it out the south end of a N/B Horse.

Now Lusche or Bruv I would believe at face value and wouldnt need to check stats. Course they have both been accused of cheating so many times you would think by now their skill would simply be accepted.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
Try it with a B-25... 
See Rule #4

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »
You really think I play this game to kill helpless tanks...  :lol :cry :rofl
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 03:45:29 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 03:42:15 PM »
Well I went back to tour 102 and the only Tiger you killed with an airplane was with a corsair.

Ive killed more Tigers this tour then you have , LW, since 102. And the few you killed were all with other tanks. :lol

Just like another poster here who killed 12 since tour 99, not one with a Hurricane, 1 with the 23mm IL2, and the rest with Nikis and/or other tanks.

So were going to pin a medal on Kazaa but first we have to fashion it out the south end of a N/B Horse.

Now Lusche or Bruv I would believe at face value and wouldnt need to check stats. Course they have both been accused of cheating so many times you would think by now their skill would simply be accepted.

My skill will never be accepted   :D  just ignored and ridiculed.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 03:55:24 PM »

LMFAO thats rich would you dare to say this to me. i hardly get to log on now a days due to my new born and my work load being so hectic right now. i been killing gvs in Hurris way before you started this game. now all your going to do is get this thread locked due to your lack of knowing how to properly flame someone.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 04:11:43 PM »
LMFAO thats rich would you dare to say this to me. i hardly get to log on now a days due to my new born and my work load being so hectic right now. i been killing gvs in Hurris way before you started this game. now all your going to do is get this thread locked due to your lack of knowing how to properly flame someone.

Trolling again Kilz? Playing moderator again?

Its not like you were involved right? I get it, tag team buddies with Kazaa right?

Honestly its at a point where you cant even have a decent conversation here without some sweetheartbag busting up a thread with putdowns and smartazz one Liners.

The thread was meant as "informational". Someone, and I dont name names, assumed I was cheating and here, in this thread, I explained how I do it. And showed film. Thats the end of it.

Personaly I play the game to escape the reality I have to deal with for 9 hours a day.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »
I don't think it's supposed to, and that's the point.

wrongway
Agreed... so simple even  bombri..... erm a caveman can do it. ;)
See Rule #4

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:11:00 PM by Skuzzy »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
you spend almost a year in this game and think you are a vet already. whats funny is i was on topic with my first post. second post was due to your smart mouth that got my second post. as from your last post you like to put people down or belittle them. if i wanted to be a smart donut about it i would PM Skuzzy tell him i feel like you are attacking me and i feel threaten from it. so lets keep the smart donut remarks to your self.

Geez after 30 years in LawEnforcement I cant wait to get my stripes here in cartoon land. :lol

Guys like you give me a real kick tho. Nobody can try and add anything to the game until they pass your cartoon veterans test.

Most, tho a bit addled, are OK but some, like you, will smear a well meaning thread with condecension and insult.

Hey, Red Baron, if you dont have anything positive to add to my threads then just stay out of them. Believe me I'll have no trouble ignoring you.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:11:39 PM by Skuzzy »