Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 6443 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Getting cussed out on tuned to you channel
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »
Gentlemen.....

CHOSE YOUR WEAPONS

(Image removed from quote.)

there's a couple pink ones in there that'll go perfectly with the pink panties i wear on my head when i fly.

:noid :rofl :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
The folks who moan  :furious about how cussing isn't for their   :angel: children's delicate ears but don't seem to mind them listening to the rat-a-tat of machine-guns and other sounds of war - what a laugh. Get a headset and use it, then Precious won't be upset.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:59:35 AM by Simba »
Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »
The folks who moan  :furious about how cussing isn't for their   :angel: children's delicate ears but don't seem to mind them listening to the rat-a-tat of machine-guns and other sounds of war - what a laugh. Get a headset and use it, then Precious won't be upset.

:noid
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2009, 01:30:36 PM »
then Precious won't be upset.

Gollum?  :O
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »
Tuning someone on vox to swear at them has to be of the all time lamest. Being provoked on 200 isn't really an excuse, as you can keep that detuned if you cant handle it. (jmho, ymmv, and any other disclaimer you can think of  :cool: )
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »
Gollum?  :O

Smeagol    :D

Next point... Are there any decent purses left.  I would very much like a new one to go with my {insert Jim Carey voice} FABULOUS eyes.    :lol
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »
Having an option to disable this would be a nice thing. :noid

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »
After two years in the game, today I feel that I have made it to the big league.  I received a PM today where someone accused me of cheating.  I believe that is my first one.  

Took a screen shot, and saved the film so I can go back from time to time and relive the moment.        :x

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2009, 02:51:55 AM »
After two years in the game, today I feel that I have made it to the big league.  I received a PM today where someone accused me of cheating.  I believe that is my first one.  

Took a screen shot, and saved the film so I can go back from time to time and relive the moment.        :x

Fred
PMs are fine dont really take offense. Tuning to someones vox and being ignorant is a definite no no . Joking is ok. I rarely differ from this.IMO
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2009, 09:10:26 AM »
I usually just "Lurk"(Image removed from quote.) and "Laugh" :rofl

But, I'm IN on this one.

(Image removed from quote.)
This one's mINe

X :salute

On Gaurd

:t
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »
PMs are fine dont really take offense. Tuning to someones vox and being ignorant is a definite no no . Joking is ok. I rarely differ from this.IMO

I have to agree, I get a kick out of PM whines, when they resort to vox rants it shows a lack of style.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »
last sunday i was listening to my local radio station preacher talking and my kids playing in living room listening to me play online, i shot down a player he tuned to me swearing his dumbarse off, my 5yr old daughter asks me daddy who was that? what he say? why? my boys-whoa dad! he said a bad word. geez i think hi-tech has to auto block cuss words, dam that was hardcore-i logged off immediately. next time i log on i will make sure i have my headset on. and for the puke who accused me of hitting my kids, i hope i don't run into you while i am hunting alaskan bears or whales  :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  What a BS'er!!!

Liar.......  I have personally witnessed you go off on tantrums as well as threaten those who reported you..
And, by the way I've heard/seen you go off on vox as well as country and 200, I wouldn't be surprised if you DO hit your kids....  Also, you sure play this game a lot for having kids....
I've got two kids and can't get more than 45-50 hours a month if I'm lucky..  You've got 120 as it stands..  Month before that, you had 135 hours.. 
Apparently the game is practically full-time job for you..  Lay off AH and pay attention to your kids..
You are obviously spending way too much time here..  Especially when you are making up lies to get sympathy and playing the victim..
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  What a BS'er!!!

Liar.......  I have personally witnessed you go off on tantrums as well as threaten those who reported you..
And, by the way I've heard/seen you go off on vox as well as country and 200, I wouldn't be surprised if you DO hit your kids....  Also, you sure play this game a lot for having kids....
I've got two kids and can't get more than 45-50 hours a month if I'm lucky..  You've got 120 as it stands..  Month before that, you had 135 hours.. 
Apparently the game is practically full-time job for you..  Lay off AH and pay attention to your kids..
You are obviously spending way too much time here..  Especially when you are making up lies to get sympathy and playing the victim..

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »
WOW!! accusing me of hitting my kids?!, how low can you go? can i report this anyone know? please lemme know about accusing me of hitting my kids is a bad thing in forums ty
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »
anodizer you as a parent should rethink yourself as a good parent. accusing someone else of hitting their kids is a serious accusation. god bless you
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!