Author Topic: Bombs in Tank Town  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
Bombs in Tank Town
« on: October 28, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »
After playing in tank town the past two and having my GV bombed 30+ times i think that Tank Towns should not have ordanace allowed.
For that matter i don't think there should even be airbases in Tank town. After all is is 'Tank Town'.

What do you guys think?
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Wedge1126

• Copper Member
Re: Bombs in Tank Town
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »
I think people will fly across the entire map to bomb you guys.  :lol
Except without airfields nearby, you're less likely to have friendly fighter cover.
Wedge

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »
This has been brought up before although i dont think HTC cares. Those that bomb GV's at tank town do it because they arent able to get kills anywhere else. Once they get their 2 kills they run back to land in order to get their name in lights for 3 seconds. ORD, IL2's, should be disabled at any base near TT. As well as makeing all TT V-bases uncapturable. The mountains that surround TT should also be redone to atleast 20K that way the tankers can have their fun without the divebomb dweebs ruining it. But as i said its been brought up before and i dont see anyone giving it a second thought. They havent fixed the divebombing lancs and other 4 engine bombers and thats been asked for since i started playing 5 years ago. Its really to bad noone gives it any attention. :salute

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »
It's a game, disabling ord may also hinder other aspects of the game that the base is around. If you are getting killed, up a fighter and kill the bomber/jabo. Or kill the surounding bases's ord.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »
Suck it up cupcake... tanks are cheap and plentiful. ;)
See Rule #4

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »
This has been brought up before although i dont think HTC cares. Those that bomb GV's at tank town do it because they arent able to get kills anywhere else. Once they get their 2 kills they run back to land in order to get their name in lights for 3 seconds. ORD, IL2's, should be disabled at any base near TT. As well as makeing all TT V-bases uncapturable. The mountains that surround TT should also be redone to atleast 20K that way the tankers can have their fun without the divebomb dweebs ruining it. But as i said its been brought up before and i dont see anyone giving it a second thought. They havent fixed the divebombing lancs and other 4 engine bombers and thats been asked for since i started playing 5 years ago. Its really to bad noone gives it any attention. :salute

I completely agree with all of that. I wish HTC would implement all of that into TT. Some of us (like myself) are horrible in planes and enjoy the tank battles.
If i get bombed attacking a base somewhere besides TT i have no problem with that. But i really think TT should be ord free.

And as for dropping their ords it doesn't work. They get resupped before i can even land so its just a waste of time.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »
It's fun dropping on you tankers, you whine the most.  :lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 08:53:38 PM by Jayhawk »
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »
It's fun dropping on your tankers, you whine the most.  :lol

let me bomb you 30 times and then tell me how fun it is.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »
+1

Oh, and I own bomb tards.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »
It's fun dropping on you tankers, you whine the most.  :lol

:rofl

Agreed  :aok
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »
Those that bomb GV's at tank town do it because they arent able to get kills anywhere else. Once they get their 2 kills they run back to land in order to get their name in lights for 3 seconds.

Oh really?
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 09:51:49 PM »
let me bomb you 30 times and then tell me how fun it is.

Was there somewhere in those 30 deaths you wondered if you should maybe up a plane or wirble?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 10:18:04 PM »
Was there somewhere in those 30 deaths you wondered if you should maybe up a plane or wirble?
Ya know people that like to bomb gvs get annoying,you must be rook? :lol If a bomb a gv I only bomb rooks :lol :D .

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »

I can't fly a plane i'm horrible. And what good is a wirble going to do when two of them come in at the same time? Because thats what happens to every wirble in TT.

Tanking is my specialty as is for allot of other guys to. So I think there should be one place where we who enjoy GVing can just enjoy ourselves without worrying about getting bombed every 5 seconds.

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »
And what good is a wirble going to do when two of them come in at the same time? Because thats what happens to every wirble in TT.

Besides if you up a wirble in TT a tank will just kill you.