Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 10314 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2009, 02:27:42 PM »
already been, they said yes you have a bad case.

how bout them braves?

I agree.

And I hate pasta.  Disgusting food.  Bread squished into slimy tubes of tastelessness.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »
Twitchy, I dont know you from Adam.
You could have typed that little snippet right there, and saved yourself half an hour of conjecture lol.
If it sounds like I take stuff too seriously, then clean your ears out man lol, I just posted a picture of Wham for crying out loud.  :lol
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2009, 02:32:03 PM »
I agree.

And I hate pasta.  Disgusting food.  Bread squished into slimy tubes of tastelessness.

i think PETA is funny
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

I just posted a picture of Wham for crying out loud.  :lol

Which is disturbing enough as is...
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
You could have typed that little snippet right there, and saved yourself half an hour of conjecture lol.

I was afraid that would be the response.

Classic Mazz, perfect explantion of the situation that the game is facing these days.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
If it sounds like I take stuff too seriously, then clean your ears out man lol, I just posted a picture of Wham for crying out loud.  :lol

Then I'm completely wrong, your comment "furballing is a disease and we are the cure" was a joke, and that's GREAT!

When can we expect you to cease ruining the fun of others?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:52:26 PM by Saurdaukar »

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »

when he stops watching mr rogers and listening to wham
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
An old trucker's proverb....

Keep the big one between the ditches and the little one in your britches.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
Which is disturbing enough as is...
LOL
Yeah, for once we agree. In the spirit of P.T. Barnum, however, sensationalism is highly effective, sometimes it takes a shocking visual metaphor to illustrate and drive home the anti-hetero position taken by a haughty noob muppet when lauding themselves and their mediocre ACM.

Muppets always were a good squad, but wow, where'd you guys pick up sunsfan and some of these other Aleks? You guys used to be respectable.  :lol
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
Wake me up before this thread go-go's! :banana:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2009, 02:56:17 PM »
their mediocre ACM.

Muppets always were a good squad, but wow, where'd you guys pick up sunsfan and some of these other Aleks? You guys used to be respectable.  :lol
-Twitchy

You guys only have a couple pilots that can compete with most of the muppets roster.  And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't one of them.

If you care to find out, we can set up a 10 on 10 tournament of 1v1s. You guys rank your best pilots and we'll 'rank' ours.  1s will fight the 1s, 2s will fight the 2s, etc.  We'll see who comes out on top.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »
Here's a multiple choice response, pick whichever you like.

A. As soon as you quit expecting anyone else on a video game to care about what you think.
B. As soon as you quit worrying about other players' tactics in that video game.
D. Yawn...
D. As soon as your expectations of 'fun' begin to culminate in and from a special sense of community that comes from minding your own business.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »
LOL
Yeah, for once we agree. In the spirit of P.T. Barnum, however, sensationalism is highly effective, sometimes it takes a shocking visual metaphor to illustrate and drive home the anti-hetero position taken by a haughty noob muppet when lauding themselves and their mediocre ACM.

-Twitchy

Now see... what is the point of this post?  Youve addressed nothing of significance.  Youve not offered a response to my honest and thoughtful post and, aside from (laughably) suggesting that Sunsfan is some sort of detriment to our squad, havent even sought to accomplish anything.

Perhaps the problem is that you simply like to be heard?

That would place you into Option #2, as defined in my initial post.

Ironically enough, the very (and erroneous) reason you claim to despise Muppets - ego - is the very same reason you are motivated to write in this thread.

While that certainly explains the vast majority of your actions to which I have been witness, I remain hopeful that you can turn over a new leaf, so to speak.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2009, 02:59:14 PM »
You guys only have a couple pilots that can compete with most of the muppets roster.  And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't one of them.
If you care to find out, we can set up a 10 on 10 tournament of 1v1s. You guys rank your best pilots and we'll 'rank' ours.  1s will fight the 1s, 2s will fight the 2s, etc.  We'll see who comes out on top.
Or we could see which squad takes the most bases in a single tour... see the problem?
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
LOL

-Twitchy
Was that mediocre ACM last night when you and your squadie both got ownt 3 v 1? If you want to test my mediocre ACM skills Ill be in the DA tonight.  :aok
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.