Author Topic: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)  (Read 9441 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »
beat me too it Grizz damn your fast :rock

Sorry ink ... I didn't see your follow-on response.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
My god if this isn't Romeo and Juliet in silk scarves and rideing boots.    :airplane:

All we need now is for a pig and a muppet to elope. Ardyyyyyyyy.....so who's the special muppet? I noticed you've been spending allotta time alone in the DA with someone.  :angel:

Pater Twitchy dost thou truely beleive all thy pigglletts hold close to your hearth each cycle of night? Or does thou accept this feined rapture with Nyx as some simple boyish trist in the evening dew? But nod the word and poisened blades are ready. Angles in heaven will fall striken and even the almighty will shed a tear if ever the loins of a muppet spew forth a spawn of the barn yard.....  :devil

Only Pigs shall begat Pigs as so the almighty never granted the spark of life to woven fabric or floor coverings...... Jim Henson r.i.p.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »
My god if this isn't Romeo and Juliet in silk scarves and rideing boots.    :airplane:

All we need now is for a pig and a muppet to elope. Ardyyyyyyyy.....so who's the special muppet? I noticed you've been spending allotta time alone in the DA with someone.  :angel:

Pater Twitchy dost thou truely beleive all thy pigglletts hold close to your hearth each cycle of night? Or does thou accept this feined rapture with Nyx as some simple boyish trist in the evening dew? But nod the word and poisened blades are ready. Angles in heaven will fall striken and even the almighty will shed a tear if ever the loins of a muppet spew forth a spawn of the barn yard.....  :devil

Only Pigs shall begat Pigs as so the almighty never granted the spark of life to woven fabric or floor coverings...... Jim Henson r.i.p.
So you're the real actor in the pigs :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2009, 02:37:17 PM »
All we need now is for a pig and a muppet to elope. Ardyyyyyyyy.....so who's the special muppet?

I'm not a monogamist, I'll 1v1 anyone :x :devil (in the da).
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »
I'm not a monogamist, I'll 1v1 anyone :x :devil (in the da).

Ardy a pilot of ill repute... :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »
Come now Noble antagonists. Our Houses of thier own, each send forth strong heros to the fray. It is only natural then for our hot blooded prodengy to force vigorusly at arms against the other in this ancient ritual of life. Would that we could be stronger as leathal partners or comerades in arms. Alass but sadly, as in all human greatness, we each need of the other as iron and steal need the forge, to yeald one day perfection of a damascus steel blade. :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2009, 02:57:09 PM »
Come now Noble antagonists. Our Houses of thier own, each send forth strong heros to the fray. It is only natural then for our hot blooded prodengy to force vigorusly at arms against the other in this ancient ritual of life. Would that we could be stronger as leathal partners or comerades in arms. Alass but sadly, as in all porking greatness, we each need of the other as iron and steal need the forge, to yeald one day perfection of a damascus steel blade. :old:

Fixed  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2009, 03:29:03 PM »
I've heard a couple of muppets have been abusing twitchy lately.

Some recent twitchy excuses:  "I was typing"  (while in a 4G turn   lmao)

"it's the plane"

Ownage...
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »
Fixed  :aok

Alas, by any other name, a thorn 9rick from a legion of thorns. The imps are in force this night. As is lost, thier jest paints no visage for the ages, but speeds the fall of wonderous creation. A cruel agent for the darkened house of Henson.......... :cry
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »
Alas, by any other name, a thorn 9rick from a legion of thorns. The imps are in force this night. As is lost, thier jest paints no visage for the ages, but speeds the fall of wonderous creation. A cruel agent for the darkened house of Henson.......... :cry

Leave thy sheep and lambs alone
It's hogs you seek so your not alone
Whilst you stand knees a quakin'
We know thou art just makin' bacon

:D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:54:25 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2009, 04:36:12 PM »
Modern is thy meter. Suess esq such a cheeter. Expound with thyn expanded countenance nary shameing my expectations. Short wit is but short.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »
Modern is thy meter. Suess esq such a cheeter. Expound with thyn expanded countenance nary shameing my expectations. Short wit is but short.

Et tu Brute?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »
His wings fell off
He spiraled down
Another curly tail
Meets the ground

He merged with me
Turns he made seven
He missed the last
And went to heaven
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:50:03 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
The BK's were our jr. training wing, but we had to shut it down when most of them joined the 4th division of PoTW... :frown:

:t

:lol
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.