Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 30520 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »
I was just thinking. I have posted something very similar from Bipolar's and Grizz's, and several others point of view and got slammed, called a whiner and what have you. Well at least now you understand what I was saying.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2009, 09:48:10 AM »
I was just thinking. I have posted something very similar from Bipolar's and Grizz's, and several others point of view and got slammed, called a whiner and what have you. Well at least now you understand what I was saying.
I must have missed something here...I'm trying to understand why Grizz and Bipolar ARE being slammed (other than Bipolar's Spit16 thing, of course....only girly men fly THOSE :D)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2009, 09:50:04 AM »
We call it borrow-dressing. He borrowed the clothes from Silat.

someone told me he was jealous, 'cause i looked better...... :noid :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
Pumps are much better. Trust me!  :rofl :rofl

good point......less likely to lose them in a hi g maneuver  :bolt: :rofl :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
I see a lot of  :cry in this thread, and, unfortunately, it's not Buzurd.  Why people must insist on slamming new guys is unknown to me. 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline mcboi

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2009, 09:55:16 AM »
i think id have to say i have some respect for buzard. at least he didnt come on here throwing ppl under the bus by calling out names. noob or not, where he may lack in flying skill he makes up for in class so  :salute bro. we all have had this happen to us at, least he is new to the game. while fighting the bish horde last night i got into a fight w/ a well known pilot for whom i had respect for his flying abilities, he ran from 1v1 to his buds to make it a 3v1 which i killed both. while tangled up with the 2 new cons he would BnZ, once the 2 were dead he ran again and the same event unfolded this time unfortunately i didnt survive. How bout rather than ridiculing this guy offer him some help or something? im not the best nor the worst but id be more than willing to show him the ropes.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2009, 09:58:15 AM »
I see a lot of  :cry in this thread, and, unfortunately, it's not Buzurd.  Why people must insist on slamming new guys is unknown to me. 
All threads which start with anything that can be remotely construed as a 'whine' are unmercifully slammed...that is a long-standing tradition :salute (Just noticed the berating on country...that's a no-no under any circumstances)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »
Buzurd,

My advice would be to ignore these insecure little boys and their smack-talk from the start. The unfortunate truth is that many of them are damn good pilots in-game, and if you manage to take one of them down, well then give yourself an "Atta-Boy" and move on. If you don't, so what? It's only a game. Simply fight your fight and have fun. :aok  Be respectful, have some class, and you'll probably find you've bested many of them in the only arena which truly matters, one we grown-ups call "Real Life".

PS  If you haven't done so already, do yourself a favor and turn off Ch 200  (aka "Radio Free Skyrock"). You'll be glad you did. :salute

Oh, and NEVER give a Check 6 to Silat, he'll take it as an invitation.  :uhoh

Cthulhu (Proud holder of the prestigious "Most 262's Lost in a Single Tour Award")
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »
The only real "whine" I see from Buzurd is the "whining" about other players whining.  Buzurd was apparently having fun in the ways he could (since he's new), but his fun was interrupted by "weak" and "n00b" insults.  I love Bipolar and Grizz both to death, great pilots and fun guys to hang around, but I don't see any reason for them to act the way they did.

If you really want to "help" the new guys, insulting them into changing their habits is not the best and only way.  Go to the Training Arena for about 30 minutes to an hour and offer your assistance.  Not only that, but show a little more respect to other players regardless of "skills."  THEN will you be a true contributor.

Final note:  When you don't fly as much as you used to you start to have a different point of view about AH.  I highly recommend a break for some players.

#S#

Banshee7
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »
Mom always told me  "If you can't say something nice then keep your mouth shut".
Never known her wisdom to be wrong.

Maybe these smack talkers never had moms.
Or identifiable fathers! :devil

My view is that if you can't send a <S> then don't send anything - 200 OR PM.

Hang in their buzard - there are some fine people here - just takes awhile for them to come out of the woodwork. If you like flying Kraut Iron contact myself or any of our squad about some pointers. If ya fly dat Allied krap - there's lots of good (but misguided  :rolleyes:) allied squads be happy to help you out too!!

...cheers mate eh! :D
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
Mom always told me  "If you can't say something nice then keep your mouth shut".
Never known her wisdom to be wrong.

Maybe these smack talkers never had moms.
Or identifiable fathers! :devil

My view is that if you can't send a <S> then don't send anything - 200 OR PM.

Hang in their buzard - there are some fine people here - just takes awhile for them to come out of the woodwork. If you like flying Kraut Iron contact myself or any of our squad about some pointers. If ya fly dat Allied krap - there's lots of good (but misguided  :rolleyes:) allied squads be happy to help you out too!!

...cheers mate eh! :D

bet Mom would be proud of that comment   :rolleyes:

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2009, 10:42:20 AM »
ya - it's likely true tho - no place for "smack" talkers in her life either!!

...cheers eh! :D

****edit*********

Fugitive I was going to just let it go at that but it kept bothering me that you seem to be trying to “shoot the messanger”. And that just didn’t sit well with me.

SMACK talking is just plain simply WRONG – no matter what sort of twist you or those who practice it may want to put upon it. – It’s INSULTING, RUDE and ABUSIVE!!

For you to jump on my poor attempt at levity in effect indicates to me that perhaps you are in favour of such activities on Chnl220/PM’s.  But I may be wrong.

Just so we are absolutely clear: I AM against smack talking on 200/PM’s.

Stand up and be counted Fugitive – are you for it or against it??

...again cheers eh!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 11:10:44 AM by Wreked »
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »
ya - it's likely true tho - no place for "smack" talkers in her life either!!

...cheers eh! :D

****edit*********

Fugitive I was going to just let it go at that but it kept bothering me that you seem to be trying to “shoot the messanger”. And that just didn’t sit well with me.

SMACK talking is just plain simply WRONG – no matter what sort of twist you or those who practice it may want to put upon it. – It’s INSULTING, RUDE and ABUSIVE!!

For you to jump on my poor attempt at levity in effect indicates to me that perhaps you are in favour of such activities on Chnl220/PM’s.  But I may be wrong.

Just so we are absolutely clear: I AM against smack talking on 200/PM’s.

Stand up and be counted Fugitive – are you for it or against it??

...again cheers eh!

I cannot tell you how close I came to smack talking yesterday. However my FSO squad frowns upon it and better part of valor rules me these days. Besides, I really really don't like eating crow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »
Wreked, I was only commenting on your post. On one hand you say "If you can't say something nice then keep your mouth shut" and then you post something that ISN'T NICE....about as two-faced as you can get. I just thought your Mother would be real proud of how well you put her advice into practice.

As for "Smack Talking", that has change through the years too. In the old days it was all for fun, and nobody took it personally. Now a days' it's all about personal attacks. Whether it's in jest or serious it's still personal attacks.

I'm all FOR fun smack talk/teasing/ribbing, and I'm against ALL personal attacks and think those who do them should be chat banned for a week.  

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2009, 11:32:18 AM »
Where the heck do you come up with this stuff Chalenge?  :huh

Its called physics Grizz you should learn some of it sometime.

Your comments must have been insulting and got him fired up alright.  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.