Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 32613 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »
I believe this was the original argument.  No where do I see in the above two quotes anything about validness or how applicable it is in AH.  Now, Grizz, you have changed "it's not applicable in the MA's" to "it's not applicable in AH at all."  It is very applicable if you fly scenarios and FSO.

Grizz, not taking sides, just trying gather up all I can here.  

WRONG.  I said it was not applicable in the MA from the start.

Chalenge said 'It saves fuel' in context of defending the OP in flying at 30k.  It's implied that he's defending strato flying in the MA using the point "It saves fuel" as justification for doing it.

You need to gather up info a little bit better if you are going to play peanut gallery moderator.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »
WRONG.  I said it was not applicable in the MA from the start.

Chalenge said 'It saves fuel' in context of defending the OP in flying at 30k.  It's implied that he's defending strato flying in the MA using the point "It saves fuel" as justification for doing it.

You need to gather up info a little bit better if you are going to play peanut gallery moderator.

WOW.  Anybody with half sense knows that climbing to 30k in Aces High 2 has no applicable use 99.999% of the time.  

That enough info for you?

Next, please.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »

That enough info for you?

Next, please.

Yeah and before that I wrote:

You claim that flying at 30,000 feet 'saves fuel' but neglect the facts that GETTING to 30k wastes fuel, time, and is completely worthless in the MA 99.999% of the time.

Notice the time stamps?

I obviously mistyped there, I didn't know what I was saying was being scrutinized---edit
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:37:52 PM by grizz441 »

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »
Maybe Bipolar and grizz might want to take a break from the game for a bit.  It's obviously getting to be all-consuming, as their postings suggest.  When you can't hold your temper with three kids in P51's and feel you need to defend your honor.....

Both of your stats....
's General Stats for Late War Tour 118
Total Sorties: 353
Total Sortie Time:  2 days 16:48:13

s General Stats for Late War Tour 118
Total Sorties: 284
Total Sortie Time:  2 days 22:45:47

I wish I had a job that allowed me to stay home, fly all day and criticize everyone who didn't do exactly what I wanted.

Three different people have flown on my account this month.  My fiancées brother logged almost 20 hours on it..... he's a WW2 nut, and ended up subbing.  His 14 year old kid, put another 10 hours on it.  I logged another 18 or so (including 4 hours AFK).
48 hours total for the month, between three people on one comp.   And that didn't even come close to either of your tallies.  

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:58:46 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »
I obviously mistyped there, I didn't know what I was saying was being scrutinized by an 18 year old know it all.

Got to keep your story straight if you expect to win an argument.  :aok  Why so hostile?  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:02:47 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »
I cant judge anyone here other then the hypocrits :aok
I ate alittle ham on thursday. There I admitted it! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2009, 06:58:28 PM »
Maybe Bipolar and grizz might want to take a break from the game for a bit.  It's obviously getting to be all-consuming, as their postings suggest.  When you can't hold your temper with three kids in P51's and feel you need to defend your honor.....

Both of your stats....
I wish I had a job that allowed me to stay home, fly all day and criticize everyone who didn't do exactly what I wanted.

Three different people have flown on my account this month.  My fiancées brother logged almost 20 hours on it..... he's a WW2 nut, and ended up subbing.  His 14 year old kid, put another 10 hours on it.  I logged another 18 or so.
48 hours total for the month, between three people on one comp.   And that didn't even come close to either of your tallies. 

can we get a cookie emote please?

this guy deserves one
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

Both of your stats....

Three different people have flown on my account this month.  My fiancées brother logged almost 20 hours on it..... he's a WW2 nut, and ended up subbing.  His 14 year old kid, put another 10 hours on it.  I logged another 18 or so.
48 hours total for the month, between three people on one comp.   And that didn't even come close to either of your tallies. 

Moray, you have no clue what me and bip have going on in real life and for you to attempt to call us out in that regard is disgraceful.  We have some free time right now and enjoy flying, you sound jealous.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »
Moray, you have no clue what me and bip have going on in real life and for you to attempt to call us out in that regard is disgraceful.  We have some free time right now and enjoy flying, you sound jealous.

I know that normal adult males don't spend almost three entire days a month playing a video game.  And criticizing children on that game's BBS.  They leave their homes to go out and earn a living for their families, or to make themselves better.

http://www.netaddiction.com/

I didn't even get close to those totals when I broke my leg in a hockey accident and had to relearn how to walk again.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:10:11 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »
Grizz... its okay I understand about the intelligence factor and all... really. Dont let a little thing like facts get in the way or anything. Just keep smack talking and misrepresenting truth and you will be fine... really.

Doh! I said really twice.  :bolt:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »
  I know that normal adult males don't spend almost three entire days a month playing a video game. 

:(  :furious  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
haha this is too damn funny. flames (which i love btw) and the ganger mentality not only in the arenas but on here as well. This is like a dream come true for me haha. bow chicka wow wow.

you nancies need to lighten up a tad.
and yes ill say it. "its is only a GAME"
everyone is here to have fun. FUN being the key word here.

so everyone have some cookies and milk and smile  :D <---thats a smile

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »
A lot of respect has been lost towards one player due to this thread.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
even though im one of the guys getting flamed on here, pass me some of that popcorn  :aok