Author Topic: This doesn't happen ofter  (Read 2001 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: This doesn't happen ofter
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »
 Wow Grizz WTG !!!  , your a beast   :joystick:   :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »
  Gaming the game will put your name in lights but most would rather have a fair fight.

(Image removed from quote.)

But if it's fun for you thats why we play games.  :aok
someone is mad they cant land more than 3 at a time  :aok

that would include 3 proxies
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 12:29:47 PM »
someone is mad they cant land more than 3 at a time  :aok

that would include 3 proxies
:lol i dnt even land that many proxies  :x wtg Slate  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz. 
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'. 
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluffluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I 
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.   
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:15 PM »
:lol i dnt even land that many proxies  :x wtg Slate  :D

Yeah I was pleasantly suprised when we took that base and got all those proxy kills. But then those that BNZ and avoid danger would not have been where I was.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »
Dee udder night Grizz wuz flyin arount in himz jet and lookin down himz nose at dee res of himz squad sayin himz was in a squad of noobz. 
I says to mysef, no ma'am, NO MA'AM!!!!!!  Himz is not gwonna sass me an de boyz like dat. NO MA'AM!!!

So I gots up off my chair and took my tarred out bones over to mine voodoo doll makin kit ants I whipped me up a big ole grizzlebear doll wit an amazin hunk face on himz and set himz down right next to dee doll dat I made last week for a nudder one dat does too much sassin'. 
Dat one is two dolls dat looks dee same and have big ole moufs and ones black wif a big wide frowny mouf and ones white wif a big wide happy mouf and I joined dem as one and dey one doll and dey is BiPoLaR. I sets dat big ole grizzlebear doll right down dayr next to BiPoLaR and I told himz to wait for himz payment for himz sassin'.

I woked up early dat day and took mysef into dee udder room to put dee bones in ma noze and get mysef ready for a full day uv chicken bleedin' and genera voodooin' winz I looked over and seed a bead of sweat on dat grizzlebear's fohead and a little smile on himz face. I said to mysef, "NO MA'AM!!! I know what himz up to and himz not gwonna do it! NO MA'AM!!! Itz time for himz payment." Soze I picked thru my voodoo set and found me a newz paper clippin from dee 1901 Galveston hurricane and says to mysef "oooo, dat wuz a bad time fo show, dat wuz, dat'll put a good hex on himz dat will" so I tooks that newz paper clippin' in mine hand and I grabbed that grizzlebear's sole of him shoe wid it like u wood ifluffluff'n u wuz gwonna pick up a big ole dead gulf coast tree roach that you stomped to def wif yo foot and I peeled himz sole right off and says that'll make himz not get far it will. I 
wuz right cuz a Hurricane1 smoked himz engine juss then.   
Teeeeeheeeee!!!!  Dat wuz a good hex it wuz it wuz.  Himz mouf was sad now and himz was sweatin' bluds so I knowed I didz goodz.

I figgered that fixed himz but whiles I was sharpnin' ma teef  I looked ober at dat doll agin and I seed anoder smile. I sez "NO MA'AM!!!!! NO MA'AM!!!!" I knew theyz not much time so I grabbed dee closest ting to me and throwed it at himz. It was an empty bottle of Coke Zero, it wuz, it wuz.  I knocked himz arm clean off, I did I did!!!!  Teeeeheeee!!!  I seed himz face get sad and I sez to himz not to be sassin' and himz won't get hexed. I said it jist as matter of fact as dat. I went back to sharpin my teef and gettin dems fifty ear rings in mine ear and I forgot all bout it I did, I did.

Den I comes in here and sees that grizz haz to ditch himz hundred kilzz after a zero crash into himz and I know ma hex worked.  Teeeeheeee!!!!  And dee bess part is dat zero'z name wuz VOODOO!!!!   Teeeeeheeeee!!!

DAT'LL TEACH ANY UV YAS TO BE SASSIN' ME!! :furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »
   Gaming the game will put your name in lights but most would rather have a fair fight.

But if it's fun for you thats why we play games.  :aok

You need to let me know where the fair fights are during prime time in the MA, I'd love to join you in them.   :lol  :rolleyes:

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 06:20:41 PM »
WTG Grizz, I would be happy landing 2 or 3.  But really Great Job.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
You need to let me know where the fair fights are during prime time in the MA, I'd love to join you in them.   :lol  :rolleyes:
BAD GRIZZ!!!

leave the trolls alone.

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2009, 06:34:39 PM »
last night my boyfriend did something that got my jollys off.Well WTG bro  :aok
(Image removed from quote.)

did u really start a thread to emphasize ur boyfriends greatness......not that theres anything wrong wit that :noid

u must have hela patience grizz

the flood gates r now open
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:44:14 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »
 Momma says, "playing with your stick for over 5 hours ever day will make you go blind"

some-one needs a job    :aok          :bolt:

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »
Momma says, "playing with your stick for over 5 hours ever day will make you go blind"

some-one needs a job    :aok          :bolt:

Actually I won a $50 mil lottery jackpot a couple years ago so I don't really need one.   :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
did u really start a thread to emphasize ur boyfriends greatness......not that theres anything wrong wit that :noid

u must have hela patience grizz

the flood gates r now open
your bait is weak, try to bait the hook better next time  :aok

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

The fair fights were the 6 262's you killed with a 262. Not 100 kills when you had a 100 mph speed advantage against slower unsuspecting planes.
  Doesn't bother me you did it, I never will but I don't join in the praise from others that it's a great achievement. The top scorers have the most sorties and time playing. DrBone almost 7 days in the last 3 weeks! Awesome! 8 hours a day average wow! Some act superior because they're able to practice more than others.
  When a piano player practices 5 hours a day he better be good. I don't have the time for that I only know chop sticks.
  I hear the complaints of degraded game play from those responsible for it. This game can be frustrating at first. When you don't give a noob a sporting chance they will resort to the Ho-Ram or pick as the only way to fly and survive.   

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.