Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 6525 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Re: Getting cussed out on tuned to you channel
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2009, 04:48:17 PM »
There is more to that than you may think. Some folks who win alot start thinking they know it all. Once you think you know it all you never learn another thing.

That goes for pretty much anything you do in life.

Yes sir it does!

Another quote that goes along with this is " a know it all knows nothing but whats in his own mind " I always took that as you are missing out on the vast array of knowledge out there if you ever begin to think that way.  Keeping an open mind and the continuation of learning is the two things I've always tried to do.  It's served me well so far in life.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2009, 09:19:52 AM »
My grandfather used to say, "About the time you think you know everything, reality is going to slap you in the face with something new." :old:
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »
I've heard that one also, absolutely correct.   :aok Smart Grandfather
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2010, 06:49:14 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 01:16:12 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:44 PM »
when im muted in the MA i use it to salute people,and thank people
some people should have it blocked though
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."