Author Topic: Timid  (Read 7134 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: Timid
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »
Thanks for telling us; we were waiting so intently to hear of your bravery in the cartoon skies!
:rofl  Ill match his uberness, and Ill up an IL2 at said capped base. :D

JennyDrama's gone? :cry VICTORY! :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:26:35 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »
Somebody is new or its a shade     :noid

If you're referring to Mojo, he's not new.  Possibly a shade but in any event, a pretty good stick.  Ran into him a few times in the MW arena got had some excellent fights.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »
example I saw last night.  Two spits were winging...attached every single plane they saw together.   Several cons upped to engage them....spits still had alt...but quickly lost it as they tried to bnz more cons than they could handle.  Spit16 started to head towards his base with me on his long/low 6.  His fellow spit had reversed to clear him...that spit got caught up and drug down with 4 guys on him.  Spit16 I was on...turned...looked at his wingie...turned tail towards base and left the guy.  I follow a long...he never once breaks to engage me about 2-3k back.  Near his base, a ki84 ups and heads towards me....then and only then does the spit16 turn and try to engage me as I avoid the ki84.  That is timid to me.  They both died.  Wonder why...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »
Planes are free, take as many as you like  :D   no need to worry about how many times i die, just reup another one and try again  :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2010, 06:41:05 PM »
:rofl :rofl
I'm sorry, I didn't intend on coming off that way, I was just trying to offer how dieing and taking enormous risk can be benifitial rather than detrimental in the long run to ones skills. How being timid does not help you.

Ardy, I completely understand what your doing and I think your going about it the right way, in a short time you will learn so much about fighting your way up rather than creating the habit of avoiding a higher con, its fantastic training.  You may die alot now but it will pay off later big time.  Good for you.  :aok

If you're referring to Mojo, he's not new.  Possibly a shade but in any event, a pretty good stick.  Ran into him a few times in the MW arena got had some excellent fights.

ack-ack

I realize that now, welcome back Mojo.  See you in the friendly skies.  :airplane:

example I saw last night.  Two spits were winging...attached every single plane they saw together.   Several cons upped to engage them....spits still had alt...but quickly lost it as they tried to bnz more cons than they could handle.  Spit16 started to head towards his base with me on his long/low 6.  His fellow spit had reversed to clear him...that spit got caught up and drug down with 4 guys on him.  Spit16 I was on...turned...looked at his wingie...turned tail towards base and left the guy.  I follow a long...he never once breaks to engage me about 2-3k back.  Near his base, a ki84 ups and heads towards me....then and only then does the spit16 turn and try to engage me as I avoid the ki84.  That is timid to me.  They both died.  Wonder why...

Had I been the spit I would have gave it a try, sounds like at least a 5 on 2, for some wingman pairs thats a fair fight. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:48:46 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2010, 06:42:13 PM »
example I saw last night.  Two spits were winging...attached every single plane they saw together.   Several cons upped to engage them....spits still had alt...but quickly lost it as they tried to bnz more cons than they could handle.  Spit16 started to head towards his base with me on his long/low 6.  His fellow spit had reversed to clear him...that spit got caught up and drug down with 4 guys on him.  Spit16 I was on...turned...looked at his wingie...turned tail towards base and left the guy.  I follow a long...he never once breaks to engage me about 2-3k back.  Near his base, a ki84 ups and heads towards me....then and only then does the spit16 turn and try to engage me as I avoid the ki84.  That is timid to me.  They both died.  Wonder why...
that kind of thing pisses me off to no end.  :furious I'm glad ya killed the twit btw.  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2010, 06:44:57 PM »

ack-ack
Was he flying a LaLa? The way he types his cpid makes me think of Ramaul/corncob
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:49:47 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »
You may die alot now but it will pay off later big time.

It won't. He'll get fatigued, having nightmares at night, maybe even suffering severe mental disorder.
That way he'll possibly end up participating in air races instead of fighting...

You don't know what in game simulated air combat does to you. Statistics do not lie. It's one of the reasons why most of the people in AH avoid fighting if possible. It's not good for you. Not at all.

Long live, Ardy  :salute

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »
It won't. He'll get fatigued, having nightmares at night, maybe even suffering severe mental disorder.

I can attest to that  :(
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »
It won't. ,,, maybe even suffering severe mental disorder.

He will fit right in with the rest of us pretty well........   :rofl

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2010, 06:58:24 PM »
Was he flying a LaLa? The way he types his cpid makes me think of Ramaul/corncob

When I had the fights with him in the MW, he was in a Corsair.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
That way he'll possibly end up participating in air races instead of fighting...

You don't know what in game simulated air combat does to you. Statistics do not lie. It's one of the reasons why most of the people in AH avoid fighting if possible. It's not good for you. Not at all.

Long live, Ardy  :salute

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
the nightmares have begun  :noid :noid
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »
It won't. He'll get fatigued, having nightmares at night, maybe even suffering severe mental disorder. End up living in a van down by the river

Long live, Uptown!

fixed :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »
woot!
Lighten up Francis

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2010, 07:36:41 PM »
It never fails to amuse me how when the word "timid" pops up, the first thing out of everyones mouth is P51 :rolleyes:

Whats it matter. there arent that many people that are all that good in it anyway LOL
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty