Author Topic: Ever get that oh **** feeling when merging or engaging?  (Read 4209 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ever get that oh **** feeling when merging or engaging?
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
Pacerr aint a POS. he commends my flying alot actually... he isn't a jerk at all
Most of the vocal crowd in this game will tell you they think Pacerr is a skilless dweeb. I don't care either way. I don't know the guy.

If folks want to talk about skill and stats...well we can do that. I would love to do that as a matter of fact. And we can start with TonyJoey and go right down the list if ya want. :aok
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:09:49 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2010, 08:11:45 PM »
And how is this different then Grizz getting most of his kills in a 262? Yet everyone hails Grizz as the AcesHigh hero with humpers on every limb, while Pacerr is thought of as a POS. This is a double standard guys. I guess popularity should have a catagory in the rank too.

Where have you seen me hail Grizz as a hero for clubbing seals in a 262?  What double standard? I speak for myself. In fact, find a single post where I hump any of his limbs or even come close to it. I'll wait.

Your quote = FAIL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:15:50 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2010, 08:23:30 PM »
I didn't say anything about Steve humping anything. But I will direct you to the films thread and you will find 4 or 5 pages of awesome leg humping. Personally, if the man got 99 kills in a P40, that would warrent some leg humping. But doing it in a jet....nah. But yet folks will horray for Grizz taking about how great he is. When Pacerr collects a mess of scalps in a Tempest. Well he's a skilless twit. You know it and I know it Steve. Lets be honest here, shall we?
Lighten up Francis

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
I didn't say anything about Steve humping anything. But I will direct you to the films thread and you will find 4 or 5 pages of awesome leg humping. Personally, if the man got 99 kills in a P40, that would warrent some leg humping. But doing it in a jet....nah. But yet folks will horray for Grizz taking about how great he is. When Pacerr collects a mess of scalps in a Tempest. Well he's a skilless twit. You know it and I know it Steve. Lets be honest here, shall we?

I am being honest, You are trying to change the subject. I'm the one who commented about Pacerr, not anyone else. Since were' being honest, Grizz doesn't suck, does he?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
 :lol No, Grizz is a good cartoon ace Steve. So are you and about all in your squad. But Pacerr has got his game down too though.

But I doubt any of the DAS Muppets would be caught dead admitting Pacerr has got anything approaching skill.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:36:03 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 08:36:36 PM »
:lol No, Grizz is a good cartoon ace Steve. So are you and about all in your squad. But Pacerr has got his game down too though.

Well I gave  my opinion about him, that's all. As we know, my opinion isn't any more or less sage than the next guy's.  I base it on my experience, just like anyone else.   :salute

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »
 :salute I enjoy sparring with you. But awswer me this: you think Pacerr suks because he will avoid a fight in a heartbeat to keep his score...am i right?  But Grizz flys a 262 everywhere 500mph, how is he not running from a fight? No one can catch the man to fight him. This is the point I'm trying to make. The only real difference in Grizz and Pacerr, is Pacerr wants a overall good score, and Grizz goes for the best fighter score.

Anyway that's my worthless .02   I'm not trollin', baitin', or flamein'. Just saying the way I see it. I honestly think both guys are skilled but in each his own way. But most in this game will say Pacerr suks and Grizz is great. It just doesn't make sense to me.  :salute

Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »
Well I gave  my opinion about him, that's all. As we know, my opinion isn't any more or less sage than the next guy's.  I base it on my experience, just like anyone else.   :salute
I respect your opinions and look forward to your posts. But sometimes I think you're wrong on some points every now and again. And I may be wrong on this one, but I'm just saying.............  :)
Lighten up Francis

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2010, 09:17:57 PM »
     It's funny, I use the "Oh ####" factor to rate opponents.  How soon after the merge am I saying
"Oh ####, this is gonna hurt."  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2010, 09:27:56 PM »
I respect your opinions and look forward to your posts. But sometimes I think you're wrong on some points every now and again. And I may be wrong on this one, but I'm just saying.............  :)
Ive seen pacer get his hands dirty upping at somewhat capped feilds. Hes not stingy giving the check calls either. I dont have a problem with him. As far as the ankle humpers...blame them not the ankles they hump  :confused:
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2010, 09:36:15 PM »
Ive seen pacer get his hands dirty upping at somewhat capped feilds. Hes not stingy giving the check calls either. I dont have a problem with him. As far as the ankle humpers...blame them not the ankles they hump  :confused:
EXACTLY what i was saying! but everyone shot me down for saying it. at least someone can actually back me up here. He ups at capped fields in La-7s and the like VS 2 or 3 to 1 odds and kills people and STILL lands the kills... i have killed him once within this year if i recollect and that was when he was doing such an act in a battle that lasted an hour i only killed him once...got shot down by him many a time in that fight...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2010, 11:08:05 PM »
One good fight a night can keep me going for a long time.  Even if it means fighting the mob a lot.   Last time I had a chance to fly, I had three or four good fights in the midst of the mob.  Usually the same guys in the same planes that also are looking for a decent twisting and turning brawl.  

What's even funnier is when you are bending the stick against one guy and others from both sides are trying to interrupt and they keep missing because they can't follow the fight cause they don't know how to.

As for getting that "oh #$#" feeling.  Never.  It's always a good feeling even if I know the other guy is getting the edge in a fight, that at least I found someone who also wanted to turn and burn :)
WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back in the day you and i had some good 1 v 1s :) Your always a fun fight no matter what AKAK and Mensa say  :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2010, 11:11:35 PM »
Best fight ive had in AH was against freez back in the day. 20 min k4 fight.
Grizz is a damn good fight once you figure out his tricks :D  :neener:
But i wont share them here, he did retrain and gave up most of his secrets to me.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2010, 12:07:53 AM »
:salute I enjoy sparring with you. But awswer me this: you think Pacerr suks because he will avoid a fight in a heartbeat to keep his score...am i right? 

No.  I said what I said because once you get him in a fight(good luck with that), he isn't hard to beat.  Grizz mixes it up in his 262 and he has the films to prove it. 

FWIW, I think 262 kills should be in their own category, not fighter... I'm not a big 262 fan. OTOH, Grizz flies it a bit differently than  some shy cherry picker slicing a furball. *shrug*

Ive seen pacer get his hands dirty upping at somewhat capped feilds

Not in fighter mode, that would mess up his score.

Here's the thing 321, I'm giving you my opinion and you are arguing about it. You are not going to change my mind, and I'm not trying to change yours.  If you like the guy, bully for you.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2010, 12:19:12 AM »
No.  I said what I said because once you get him in a fight(good luck with that), he isn't hard to beat.  Grizz mixes it up in his 262 and he has the films to prove it. 

FWIW, I think 262 kills should be in their own category, not fighter... I'm not a big 262 fan. OTOH, Grizz flies it a bit differently than  some shy cherry picker slicing a furball. *shrug*

Not in fighter mode, that would mess up his score.

Here's the thing 321, I'm giving you my opinion and you are arguing about it. You are not going to change my mind, and I'm not trying to change yours.  If you like the guy, bully for you.

I have to agree with everything youve said.
The ONLY time that i have EVER seen pacerr stop running and fight was against JB11 (elevenk) and umm it didnt last very long. 11 and i was laughing so hard. I'll give pacerr this, he gives carl lewis a run for his money  :aok