Author Topic: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 26322 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »
Real nice fights sir  :aok Had me worried about those pings in the K4 match.  :salute

you too, Spek,  :salute   don't forget I would like to meet again next weekend . just for fun   :joystick:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Anytime sir  :salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2010, 06:00:38 PM »
blitzVI never got in contact

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2010, 06:27:50 PM »
blitzVI never got in contact

I've been meaning too, but haven't had the time. Still picking up thepieces after the flood - and helping neighbors rebuild
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »
you still got time to hook up guys, get-R-done   :aok

edit: just saw your flood pictures.....damn.....I can see now that it may be very hard to get online for you  :O
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 06:44:58 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »
This week went much better.

We had two forfeits.  They were AApache whom no one has heard from since this tournament began and Vudak who's having computer problems and has withdrawn from the tournament.

Since this is the second tournament (and third round) that AApache has not been heard from after being signed up by one of his squad mates I'm considering options to keep problems like this from happening in future tournaments.  Options might include that a player has to sign up personally, or that a "problem" player is disallowed from participation in one or more tournaments or both.  I'll consider these options before the start of the next tourney.

We also had one instance where I could have allowed an extension but decided not to because flatiron clearly posted by the deadline for posting while BlitzVI did not.  Therefore flatiron advances by technical forfeit.  Furthermore, this is also the second tournament in a row where BlitzVI has not responded to requests to set up a duel.

Other than that I think this week went well.  Those who get through this week with a win will enter the quarterfinal round where we move to best of five with modified plane selection rules.  Good luck to all.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »
BaldEagl make the last round 262s  ;)
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2010, 09:17:10 PM »
Hey Bosco!

How are you old friend??  Shoot me a PM and we can get this thing going.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »
Pm me anytime Mortis/INK

The Few

-Spek

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
looking forward to a first ever meeting with TnDEP.

Check your PM's.

Good luck with the disaster BlitzVI

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2010, 11:29:35 PM »
looking forward to a first ever meeting with TnDEP.

Check your PM's.

Good luck with the disaster BlitzVI

Flatiron and myself are scheduled for tomorrow.  Good Luck Flatiron
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2010, 11:41:39 PM »
BaldEagl make the last round 262s  ;)

There are no 262s in the DA.  So, it would have to be in the MA and they would need to have the perks.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2010, 06:42:21 AM »
DrBone,

My stick fried out on Saturday night.  New one is on the way and should be here by wednesday.  I will get this fight in Sir.  I promise to keep you updated.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2010, 10:26:51 AM »
DrBone,

My stick fried out on Saturday night.  New one is on the way and should be here by wednesday.  I will get this fight in Sir.  I promise to keep you updated.

:salute

Way

DrBone...be very wary of Waystin...he has ordered a full cockpit setup from General Dynamics including hydraulics.  The garage installation has been ongoing since Sat night but the delay is because his wife keeps needing in the garage freezer and the guys can't set up the satcom device that Waystin will use to connect with Fighter Weapons School at Miramar for "real time" tactical feeds on his next move with you. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
DrBone...be very wary of Waystin...he has ordered a full cockpit setup from General Dynamics including hydraulics.  The garage installation has been ongoing since Sat night but the delay is because his wife keeps needing in the garage freezer and the guys can't set up the satcom device that Waystin will use to connect with Fighter Weapons School at Miramar for "real time" tactical feeds on his next move with you. 
:lol

The Few

-Spek