Author Topic: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 26325 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #420 on: July 12, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
Our match is scheduled sometime Tuesday night, can't be done by 6:00 though.  Kind of impossible if I am expected to work until 5, eat dinner and get in at least a couple practice runs.  ;)

In this case it's not like you're holding up everyone else.  I'd like to see the tournament come to it's conclusion on merit.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: July 12, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »
In this case it's not like you're holding up everyone else.  I'd like to see the tournament come to it's conclusion on merit.

Not to mention I have been available every night for the past week and a half while tj was on 'vacation'.   ;)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #422 on: July 12, 2010, 07:11:43 PM »
Grizz, practice runs?....practicing what......what do you need practice with/for.........ya friggin live here (just like me).

Just pokin ya homey, and I surely hope the last match can accommodate either pilots schedule, as was said, you aren't holding anyone else up after all.

This is where I wish the game had a huge blimp that we could all get in to watch the fight.  Dibs on the outside (beergarden) observation deck if it does.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #423 on: July 12, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »
Grizz, practice runs?....practicing what......what do you need practice with/for.........ya friggin live here (just like me).

Just pokin ya homey, and I surely hope the last match can accommodate either pilots schedule, as was said, you aren't holding anyone else up after all.

This is where I wish the game had a huge blimp that we could all get in to watch the fight.  Dibs on the outside (beergarden) observation deck if it does.

When they bring back H2H in the future maybe something like that will be possible, would definently be nice  ;)
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline wgmount

• Copper Member
« Reply #424 on: July 12, 2010, 09:02:25 PM »
What is wrong with watching in CM eye mode? anything? the 2 pilots will never know you are watching.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- H.L. Mencken

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #425 on: July 12, 2010, 11:13:35 PM »
Not to mention I have been available every night for the past week and a half while tj was on 'vacation'.   ;)

Hardy har har. 2nd Half was actually a hockey tournament. Beat Slovakia in the finals 3-0 :rock

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #426 on: July 12, 2010, 11:50:02 PM »
What is wrong with watching in CM eye mode? anything? the 2 pilots will never know you are watching.

Nothing is wrong with that and I'm sure neither TJ or Grizz would mind if you know what time they are doing it tomorrow. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: July 13, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
Big Salute to TJ for coming back against me in my own ride and taking the championship.  Was gutsy flying and two of the best reversals I've ever seen in flight sims to turn the tides in the last two fights.  <<<<<S>>>>> TonyJoey, Epic man.

Spit14: TonyJoey wins
Bf109K4: Grizz wins
P51B: Grizz wins
Bf109K4: TonyJoey wins
Bf109K4: TonyJoey wins

http://dasmuppets.com/public/Grizz/tj1.ahf
http://dasmuppets.com/public/Grizz/tj2.ahf
http://dasmuppets.com/public/Grizz/tj3.ahf
http://dasmuppets.com/public/Grizz/tj4.ahf
http://dasmuppets.com/public/Grizz/tj5.ahf
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:33:59 PM by grizz441 »

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #428 on: July 13, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »
soooo Grizz is human  :lol Congrats TJ  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #429 on: July 13, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »
WTFG Joey!!! I'm really proud of you mate! :aok You have truly earned our squadron's DFC title. :salute

Those 5 rounds looked epic, unlucky Grizz. :salute
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:42:26 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2010, 08:38:06 PM »
 :salute Grizz. Outstanding fights and flying all-round. Hope to see you again in a future tournament.

PS: Thanks BE for hosting these tourneys. This is a great oppurtunity to improve and meet new people  :salute

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »
somebody owes me some pork bucks!  :D

Was amazing to watch, both of you flew so well it was scary.

Great work joey and well done grizz too
Thanks BE
S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »
Joey,

Choosing your opponents favourite ride after losing is ludicrously bold. You sure as hell wasn't lying to me when you said " I'm confident in my ability with the 109K4". After watching those fights you sure as hell wasn't lying! :o
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:04:35 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2010, 10:11:41 PM »
WTG u2 I tell you what me and spek was enjoying the fights more then you 2 were lol.  Spek would say here comes Grizz, I'd say nice reversal Tony lol it was a great battle for sure.  <S> to you both and nice win TJ
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »
<S> great fights, both of you did outstanding flying, Congrats TonyJoey   :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch