Author Topic: EVIL Minds only, Please.....  (Read 4753 times)

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
Re: EVIL Minds only, Please.....
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 10:06:04 PM »
oneway..honestly..I think he would leave... laughing at me.     ..and in six months...try to break into my home.

Thats fine...let him leave laughing...

If that is indeed the case...then do you really want give this guy a reason to hate you by dipping a cigar in feces or pepper oil?

Think it through...if your concern is indeed warranted (he leaves laughing), then simply go to the local police station after you warned him and gave him a new cigar, and request the Watch Officer dispatch a patrolmen to make contact with the individual...

Your level head and a friendly visit from a patrolmen will end this forever.

There is never a sound or logical reason to escalate a situation with an individual...ever.

Your choice...but I will warn you: If this guy is that unstable and you light a fuse...don't be surprised when the bomb goes off...

Oneway

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 10:09:11 PM »
lol soak a Cigar in urine let it dry then leave it out, bet he wont come back  :devil
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 10:14:44 PM »
One word: pitbull
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 10:18:02 PM »
I used to have a guy come over when I was 16 to mooch ....uh bong hits off of me . This guys was a spoiled rich kid and I was moving irrigation pipe split shift 10-12 hours a day . My car wouldn't insure itself or magic any gas into its tank like his did . Well one day I decided I had had enough . I started taking 3-4 rips myself then I would load his .  I used dead flies,paper match heads , boogers that were hard crusty on one end with hairs matted in it to see thru slimey juice on the other end . Some fresh lunch scum off my teeth ,pubic hairs , dark orange ear wax . To a small chunck of dog turd . Bodily fluids that will remain nameless ,but he was smokin my children the bastage . With  a small amount of weed over the top . I would think of crap that would make me gag thinking about it . Then run with it . I had to be creative about why I smoked mine first then loaded his . No way I was smoking out of it until it was cleaned with the carwash pressure sprayer then through moms dishwasher to be safe .Why end it after one treatment ? You are looking at long term cheap entertainment . Record it all when you feel like he has paid enough, invite him over to watch the movie . I entertained friends for years with it . My new mrs. is watching me write this and alternates between feeling sick and asking me with an evil grin who is this handsomehunk ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:19:36 PM by hlbly »

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
Thats fine...let him leave laughing...

If that is indeed the case...then do you really want give this guy a reason to hate you by dipping a cigar in feces or pepper oil?

Think it through...if your concern is indeed warranted (he leaves laughing), then simply go to the local police station after you warned him and gave him a new cigar, and request the Watch Officer dispatch a patrolmen to make contact with the individual...

Your level head and a friendly visit from a patrolmen will end this forever.

There is never a sound or logical reason to escalate a situation with an individual...ever.

Your choice...but I will warn you: If this guy is that unstable and you light a fuse...don't be surprised when the bomb goes off...

Oneway
You seem a little unfamiliar with the way things really work . He obviously has a sense of entitlement , or he would not be so brazen . How does the tresspassing law read where you live . A front yard even gated in most places would not qualify for a criminal charge <unless posted>. The value of the cigar would not be enough for a cop to mess with the paperwork . Any LEO's out there ? They would know better then I would . What charges and what penaltys ?

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 10:30:04 PM »
lol soak a Cigar in urine let it dry then leave it out, bet he wont come back  :devil
:rofl :rofl :rofl That's just gross. But, I bet it would work. :D

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »
You seem a little unfamiliar with the way things really work . He obviously has a sense of entitlement , or he would not be so brazen . How does the tresspassing law read where you live . A front yard even gated in most places would not qualify for a criminal charge <unless posted>. The value of the cigar would not be enough for a cop to mess with the paperwork . Any LEO's out there ? They would know better then I would . What charges and what penaltys ?

I can assure you that after contributing to global warming for 50 years I know how things work...

The majority of college kids and twenty somethings might think it is entertaining to dip cigars in urine, feces or pepper oil...to "teach this guy a lesson"...but that won't teach him a single thing other than to plant a seed of revenge in this guys mind...further it opens the original poster to potential and severe civil litigation...

No....No... No...

Simply confront the individual, explain if he enters your property again you will file charges, offer him a free cigar and ask him to leave...

If he laughs it off and is insolent...simply call the police, report an intruder, explain the circumstances of the intrusion to the officer and the interaction you had...

It really is that simple...

You don't need to wipe cigars in potentially hazardous body fluids or chemicals with the intent to harm...and you do not need to open up an avenue of civil claim for damage by posting a frat boy video on You Tube...

Act and think like an adult who has something to lose...something to protect...the first thing that should be going through the OP's mind is what possible liablity, damage or threat could "I" possibly bring upon myself by choosing a course of action...

Wake up and Grow Up...that's my advice.

Oneway

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »
Bahh...thats why we live in a vanilla world today, Hollywood making 70 shows into movies and expecting government to take care of all our problems. No balls and no creatvity.

~AoM~

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2010, 11:10:50 PM »
Bahh...thats why we live in a vanilla world today, Hollywood making 70 shows into movies and expecting government to take care of all our problems. No balls and no creatvity.

There is a time to shoot back....this isn't one of them...

Now if the guy was banging the old lady that is another story...

:aok

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2010, 11:15:09 PM »
Restuff it with gunpowder or some other mild explosive :D

Give him a looney tunes moment.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2010, 11:20:36 PM »
I like Tec's salvia idea. Go the the local smoke shop and pick up some salvia, I guarantee you that he will be freaking out after a few puffs. Salvia has almost no taste so when mixed with tobacco he wont be able to tell the difference. Make sure you get the strong stuff 60x or better.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »
Wake up and Grow Up...that's my advice.

Oneway

Oh no, the voice of reason!  Run kiddies, run.  :bolt:

Make sure any/all interactions are on tape.  If the kid is so clueless as to let it continue, you don't want a my word vs his situation, particularly if his parents are loaded/powerful.

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »
Oh no, the voice of reason!  Run kiddies, run.  :bolt:

Make sure any/all interactions are on tape.  If the kid is so clueless as to let it continue, you don't want a my word vs his situation, particularly if his parents are loaded/powerful.

Ya...tape will help....but not if your a complete idiot...

OP gets video tape of the part he laces the cigar with a hallucinogenic or contaminates it with Coliform bacteria...

That will be a sure help... when the punks rich parents and their lawyer friends go through the motions of financially destroying the OP...and then what ???

This punk will finally move out of his parents house.. and.into the OP's old house as they win every claim under the sun...the irony would be delicious...

Real smart...get tape of doing something completely stupid and reckless and use it as a defense...

Sometimes people amaze me they can even get the spoon in their mouth...

Sigh

Do yourself a favor OP....99.9% of the advice on this thread to you is a recipe for disaster...

Give the punk a cigar and tell him to stay off your property....tape it...drop the tape off at the local PD and stand down....go fishing...do something else...

Oneway

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2010, 12:03:01 AM »
Wrap the handle of your gate with copper wire, hook it to a simple switch, light him up when he tries to open it.  I think marshmallows go good with roasting meat. :banana:
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2010, 12:21:16 AM »
Caps from a kids capgun! simply cut away most of the paper and insert 2 or 3 little paper caps!

Or if you have a nearby costume/jokeshop they sell a similar device but only 1 is needed,caps are cheaper and easier to find!

:salute