Author Topic: EVIL Minds only, Please.....  (Read 4750 times)

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
Re: EVIL Minds only, Please.....
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2010, 08:25:12 PM »
Cigarrette loads...Used to get great laughs,and would scare the you-know-what out of him heck,put in 2..ROFLOL :x

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2010, 05:58:10 AM »
Umm, still gonna go with the mace in the eyes, non lethal, burns like hell, teaches him a lesson, you don't get in trouble. No one gets hurt, and he knows what's comin' to him if he tries it again.  :aok
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2010, 12:59:09 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I have a problem.

We'll it's not really a problem anymore, since I solved it.  It's more my appeal for you to come up with some evil ideas on how to "get even or get back" at my problem.

I, like many other men, enjoy a good cigar from time to time.  Alternately, I also enjoy a bad cigar, in the form of what they call "Black & Mild" cigars.  I usually smoke a nice quality cigar twice a week, but I always enjoy puffing on a Black & Mild cigar, on my front porch, right before I go to bed, when the world is quiet, and I can just sit there and contemplate life.

At this point I should tell you, I only take a few puffs of these.  They look more like cigarettes that cigars, and although I never inhale them, they do relax me.  Typically, I'll simply put out my cigar, place it in the ashtray, and re light it the next morning or afternoon, since there is almost always a full cigar there.

This is where things get interesting.

In the last four weeks, I've noticed birds must be stealing my cigars from the ashtray.  Both whole cigars, as well as ones that are quite literally "smoked down" to the plastic filter.  I figured the birds were building nests with them.  Then I got to thinking, "wow, those birds sure are stealing a a lot of cigars, and holy crap they sure take a long time to build a nest".

Then it hit me.

I have a pattern.  I usually always go out on the porch around midnight, have my cigar, then out of habit, turn off the porch light, and click the car remotes so the lights blink, so I know the cars are locked.

I started to think, this may be my "tell", and some neighbor kids are stealing my cigars.  Now, considering these are pre-smoked cigars, the idea of some dude putting his lips on a cigar that I already had in my mouth, made me want to puke, as I'm sure it makes you want to puke, just reading that.  Be that as it may, I decided to go through my normal nightly routine last night, and see if the culprit may show up after the light flick thing.

At this point, I should also tell you, my front porch is more like a walled off gated courtyard, but with a roof. The gate closes and opens with a pull down switch.  So technically, it's not just kids walking onto my porch.  They are opening a gate and walking into a walled-off court yard.

Last night the trap was set.  I did my thing, and feigned that I went to bed after all the clicks of car and porch lights.  There I sat a brand new cigar, in the ashtray, just waiting for whoever it was, to come and grab it.  I was behind the front door, looking out the peep hole, which offers me a most excellent arch view of gate, chair, table, and ashtray.  I had one hand on the porch light, and one hand on the front doorknob, ready to pounce on my young punk victims, and scare the bejeebers out of them.

And then it happened.  The unmistakable "click" of the gate unlocking.  There I saw a silhouette.  He came in, almost tip toeing.  He walked over to the ashtray, then looked around, then grabbed the cigar, looked around a again, and slowly walked to the open gate, and ever so slightly closed it.

I was in shock.  When I saw who it was, I immediately knew jumping out was not a good plan.  This deserved more thoughtfulness, and thus my appeal to you people.

The cigar thief is no child.  He's my next door neighbors son, who lives with his parents, and he's 22 years old. The kid is a bum who doesn't even work.  His parents are loaded and they pay all his bills, and he drives a very pricey car.  he's also about 250 lbs, and about 5'-5.  A punk in every sense of the word.

I want to do something really creative.  I've thought about everything from planting another cigar, but with a sparkler in it, to shooting him dead upon entry to my courtyard.  I think I'd like something in the middle of those two options.

Your help is appreciated, and your plan may be implemented.

personally, i think cigars are frelling disgusting. that is punishment enough if he's gonna insist on stealing them.

but.......if you wanna screw with something..........this is a fun one i used to do to annoying neighbors.

go to pep boys, and buy a valve core remover. the kind you use to change the core in the valve stems on your tires.

go out to his car, and unscrew the cores about 1/4 of a turn. not enough to leak quickly, or to be heard. it'll take an hour or more for the tire to go down..........but if you do more than one, he'll be getting towed....and it'll drive them batty trying to figure out why they can't find the cause of the air loss in the tires.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »
Best thing to do is take a pack of black and milds, and take a piss on everyone of them.  Let them dry, and then lay the pack out there.  When they neighbor kid smokes them, he gets a nasty suprise. I have done this before, I assure you, that after they smoke one of those they wont be back for more.

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »
Best thing to do is remove the temptation - stop playing with your cigars and SMOKE them.

Aaaaaaaah, a fine Havana, lovely . . .

:aok
Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »
oneway..honestly..I think he would leave... laughing at me.     ..and in six months...try to break into my home.

this isn't a guy you can guilt or shame.

At that point then this becomes a great thing for you IF your state supports this. Hell it might do it already if you could "bait" into picking up a weapon that you left with the cigars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_United_States#cite_note-1
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Toof

• Copper Member
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
If you were in Texas, you could probably just shoot him for being on your property. Wish SC had the gun laws Texas does. We're not too far off, but Texas is where you want to be.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2010, 07:33:23 PM »
I have an idea for the OP: Put your cigars on a table or something by the door. Grab one, smoke it till you've had enough, open the door, and put it down.

Lets see what the little bastage stealing your cigars does then. If he comes into your house, sue his ass.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2010, 12:16:55 AM »
I have an idea for the OP: Put your cigars on a table or something by the door. Grab one, smoke it till you've had enough, open the door, and put it down.

Lets see what the little bastage stealing your cigars does then. If he comes into your house, sue his ass.

OR shoot him in the ass! BUT make sure you shoot him in the chest first!
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
dude, buy some firecrackers <BLACKCAT works well>, sounds mean but, take some cigar tobacco out from 1 cigar about the 3/4s of it, put a firecracker in there, restuff with cigar tobacco and taadaaa, u got the best cigar repellant ever  :devil  trust me it works, when i was in HS there was too many kids bumming cigs from me so i thought of that, after they tried one, they never did ask for any cigs  :aok
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2010, 09:01:35 PM »
I am not pretending to add anything here, I am just padding my score like the rest of you  :rofl.  btw how many perk points do we get for each useless post?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »
btw how many perk points do we get for each useless post?

semp

Perk points for useless posts is equal to...

Your # of posts divided by the number of people who read them, and for every emoticon you post you get a perk point bonus.  :rofl
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2010, 02:35:04 AM »
Perk points for useless posts is equal to...

Your # of posts divided by the number of people who read them, and for every emoticon you post you get a perk point bonus.  :rofl

On this thread you are also entitled to frequent poster points. Thank you for posting with Hitech creations.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:42 AM »
On this thread you are also entitled to frequent poster points. Thank you for posting with Hitech creations.

Hm. How many perks is that post count worth?

◄◄◄◄◄----
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2010, 06:38:26 AM »
If you put some JWH in it he will not be back or he will be on his way to the ER . It will not kill him but he will think he is dieing , lol . PM me if you need more info . I'm a dirty MF when it come's to stuff like this ..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:42:22 AM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!