Author Topic: Porking Hangers, Another View  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Porking Hangers, Another View
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »

sounds like the fight we switched on.

seriously ACK it sounds like you have been "browbeatin" by the "win da war" crowd, into this way of thinking,  "...I, unlike you, have realized that in order for one to continue to enjoy the game, one must adapt to the new changes..."

I say who cares what others do, As long as there are red guys to shoot down I am A-okay :aok

How have I been brown beaten?  I continue to play the same way I've flown for years, now I just happen to fly a little more DEFCAP and CAP missions than in the past.  However, unlike you and the others, I realize that with the new changes to the game play that sorties like these will be more common place than before.  I guess I would rather enjoy my time fighting in the MA than coming to the forums and whining how someone ruined a fight because I couldn't be bothered to shoot them down to stop them.  Seems like you have the opposite view.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
Your reading comprehension isn't as good as your flying it seems. 

If you had read my posts, you would have clearly seen that I do not play to capture bases or to "Win the War (TM)" and haven't done so since long before you started playing.  I, unlike you, have realized that in order for one to continue to enjoy the game, one must adapt to the new changes or continue to whine on the forums.  If that means I need to up from a base to defend it from bombers in order to keep the base I am flying and fighting from open, then that is what I need to do.  I consider it to be a waste of my time to whine about some toolshedder destroying a base because I was too lazy or couldn't be bothered to defend it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you were also one of the Rookies that was help defending A85 from the Devil's Retards the other night...

ack-ack

No need to make personal insults. I didn't mention your reading comprehension or call you any names.

I did not disagree with you that both types need to make adjustments. I agree that if furballers want to keep a furball then they have to defend the base.

I do not think killing fighter hangers because of the whine about no "viable" strats makes any sense.

Baldeagles post said basically that there aren't any viable buff targets so he will instead kill furballs for the hell of it.

I said kill the dam furballs all you want as long as they take the base.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2010, 08:03:46 PM »

Baldeagles post said basically that there aren't any viable buff targets so he will instead kill furballs for the hell of it.

And Baldeagle is incorrect and the last time I checked, he doesn't speak for me nor are his views the same as mine.  Don't know why you keep bringing up Baldeagle when addressing my posts.  However, don't you think that one way to prevent Baldeagle from killing the FHs is maybe having a DEFCAP fly to intercept the bombers before they can drop?  It worked at A85 the other night...

ack-ack
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:06:07 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »
How have I been brown beaten?  I continue to play the same way I've flown for years, now I just happen to fly a little more DEFCAP and CAP missions than in the past.  However, unlike you and the others, I realize that with the new changes to the game play that sorties like these will be more common place than before.  I guess I would rather enjoy my time fighting in the MA than coming to the forums and whining how someone ruined a fight because I couldn't be bothered to shoot them down to stop them.  Seems like you have the opposite view.

ack-ack

alright seriously show me my frigging posts where I whine..... show me.....I am participating in a post about something that I have an interest in..so ARE you....

Its not Brown its Brow...

your little hidden insults are not getting past me, I have ignored them...you remind me of  people who are too smart for there own good, you think you can insult people and be clever about it, and they are not smart enough to understand you are insulting them. 

once again I say you are a thick headed individual, and  now I put you on the  ignore Tard list.  :aok

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 08:05:49 PM »

I said kill the dam furballs all you want as long as they take the base.

No.  In my post I made a point of saying I chose a target that did not have a furball going at it so that I wouldn't be accused of "killing the furball".

I have to agree that your reading comprehension skills aren't what they could be.

As to "playing war" as a loner it's difficult to bomb a base, fly home, grab a goon or M3 then go back and capture the base.  By that theory I shouldn't be allowed to fly bombers.  Gotcha... everyone should be furballers and play the way you want them to.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »
And Baldeagle is incorrect and the last time I checked, he doesn't speak for me nor are his views the same as mine.

Agreed.

Don't know why you keep bringing up Baldeagle when addressing my posts.
Well, I sort of replied to the OP and your post at the same time. Yours and the OP I thought were the most relevant to post about.
Perhaps my writing skills were beyond your reading comprehension.

However, don't you think that one way to prevent Baldeagle from killing the FHs is maybe having a DEFCAP fly to intercept the bombers before they can drop?  It worked at A85 the other night...

Yes, I totally agree!!!! I said that clearly in my previous post.

Baldleagle said:
""So next time you wonder why bombers are taking out the hangers and ruining a furball just remember, it's the only viable target they have left.""
This single sentence is the root to my response. It a big fat whine.. I want my mommy statement. It's a lame attitude.

You mentioned "mindless furballing". I addressed that point by stating there is such a thing as "mindless toolshedding" as illustrated by the quote of Baldeagl above.

We seem to agree about furballing. You say that the furballers should do something about the mindless toolshedders. This is true.

I say that mindless furballing is fun for many players because it is a two sided fight with two countries enjoying mindless furballing. When a lone buff or a set of buff comes in to kill the FH because, quoting Baldeagle "it's the only viable target they have left" that is completely lame and pointless.

Can I be more clear here:
Bomb the hell out of any base or furball you want.....JUST DO A BASE TAKE if you do. How hard is that to understand.

Just don't kill a furball by hitting the FH because ur pised that you cant hit the strats because its too hard to do so.

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2010, 12:27:24 AM »
No.  In my post I made a point of saying I chose a target that did not have a furball going at it so that I wouldn't be accused of "killing the furball".

Yes you did say that, but then you went on to say:
"So next time you wonder why bombers are taking out the hangers and ruining a furball just remember, it's the only viable target they have left"

I think this sentence really said what you wanted to say. You seem to try and justify this statement by your previous paragraphs of excuses.

I have to agree that your reading comprehension skills aren't what they could be.
If you can't debate the issue then just insult them......FAIL

As to "playing war" as a loner it's difficult to bomb a base, fly home, grab a goon or M3 then go back and capture the base.  By that theory I shouldn't be allowed to fly bombers.  Gotcha... everyone should be furballers and play the way you want them to.
I think you are way off base with this statement. Your making analogies that don't make sense.

When you make statements like "Gotcha... everyone should be furballers and play the way you want them to" you make yourself look idiotic and erase all credability to your somewhat meaningful OP.

Quit whining like a girl about lone wolfing it in buffs. Make mission and kick some arse. Other wise shut it.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2010, 12:31:15 AM »
A lot of people who "don't" read the boards  like to fly bombers, and a lot of them like to furball, they may not have gotten the message that they are supposed to change there tactics,,
 and a good bit of them don't care that they need to defend against the bombers that have nothing else to do than flatten fields ,
Why the furballers don't spend more time in the DA is beyond me, but it is there choice.

I love to do both, many times I like to take up bombers and hit strat targets, now it is easier to just hit fields instead,
  everyone may need to adapt, but not everyone is going to!

My point is, by moving the strat targets away from the fight, yes the bomber guys have whined,, because you have taken there fun and moved it further away!
 not that the strats didn't need moving, but they need to be replaced by something new!
I don't think they are shutting down bases in retaliation, they just want to get to there fight as fast as they can as well, and that is what is left to them,
 I don't blame the furball guys for being mad about it either, there job just got tougher to, now they have to go up and hunt bombers instead of just looking for fighters!
 while it may have changed the game dynamics, it hasn't forced anyone to stay and adapt to it!
To me it seems like there is less fights and less chance of hunting bombers than ever since i have been playing!
   may be my imagination! :noid
Flying since tour 71.