Author Topic: OlDemon  (Read 4013 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Re: OlDemon
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
Everyone has the same moves open to them. Everybody has frustrating gunnery farts. I have seen flopping about that I don't think anyone would use in a real plane, but it's up to HTC to come up with a fix if it bears being fixed. I do think to a certain extent showing dead and six and flopping about can be more effective than realistic defensive maneuvers, which is a crying shame, but what ya gonna do? Don't think this film represents that though.

"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »
Hey Ink the link doesnt work for me for some reason could you pm me it again. I would like to see the film.

Thanks.

Same
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:43 PM »
save link as.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 12:17:08 PM »
Hey Ink the link doesnt work for me for some reason could you pm me it again. I would like to see the film.

Thanks.

Same

you need to right click it and save as, save it to desktop, then click it, it will open AH film viewer.

and it's

L1-L2-R1-R2-up-left-down-right-up-right-down-left...while holding X. :P

save link as.

so do you tally up the final score?

was it 3< 15,453,765 :rofl

someone was a bit peeved at  u....you :cry
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:19:22 PM by ink »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
here ya go....a film of my "stickstirring"
right click and save as, A quick reversal, film is short :aok

http://dasmuppets.com/public/INK/old_demon_reversal.ahf

There is one thing you need to know about OlDemon, he's a good guy that's been around for a long time.  Having said that, he's always whined and made excuses every time he's been shot down.  He's done it since AW days and you just learn to ignore him after a time.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
There is one thing you need to know about OlDemon, he's a good guy that's been around for a long time.  Having said that, he's always whined and made excuses every time he's been shot down.  He's done it since AW days and you just learn to ignore him after a time.

ack-ack

Him and a noobish yak lost a 2v1 to me on the deck last night and he accused me of warping underground.  The best was when kappa killed him 1v1 with no elevators after he had shot both of them off.  The cry on 200 stated the bs htc damage model allowed kappa to kill him with no elevators.  The other 20 or so times we killed him were in shameless gang pick beatdowns, but instead of taking off from another base, he opted to get give us free and easy kills.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 12:49:17 PM »
Him and a noobish yak lost a 2v1 to me on the deck last night and he accused me of warping underground.  The best was when kappa killed him 1v1 with no elevators after he had shot both of them off.  The cry on 200 stated the bs htc damage model allowed kappa to kill him with no elevators.  The other 20 or so times we killed him were in shameless gang pick beatdowns, but instead of taking off from another base, he opted to get give us free and easy kills.

That's just how he is.  The other night when I ran into him and shot him down a couple of times, he accused me of spraying and praying and getting lucky with a Golden BB shot every time.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »
what is "more" than just stirring?

As near as I can tell, I think it adds rudder stirring and flaps to the combo.

My gunnery sux anyhow and the praying isn't working with the spraying for me.

:pray

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »
Why would anybody pay attention to blowhard like 0lDemon? :headscratch:

He just picks, runs and gangs for his kills.  And whines when he gets shot down.

I would have just sent him the film and told him 'you can post it and make a fool of yourself'.

:old:
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2010, 01:55:13 PM »

He just picks, runs and gangs for his kills. 

He may whine a bit, but for anyone who believes the above is true, you're sadly mistaken.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2010, 01:57:57 PM »
He may whine a bit, but for anyone who believes the above is true, you're sadly mistaken.

That's my experiance with him from what I seen.  Mistaken?  Maybe......Sadly?  Nah.  :devil
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
hes a decent stick but does whine a lot. sadly i can't hate on the guy cuz im basically describing myself   :aok and a few of my squaddies :D  :bolt:
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
He's actually not a bad stick but he normally starts with an advantage and relies on a few aggressive pet moves. These serve him well if the other guy simply assumes he's a typical "runstang" and fails to react. It also leaves him very vulnerable vs a good stick...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 02:26:11 PM »
Yeah i'll agree with that. 0lDemon will get in there a mix it up with the best of em'.
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 03:37:36 PM »
Why would anybody pay attention to blowhard like 0lDemon? :headscratch:

He just picks, runs and gangs for his kills.  And whines when he gets shot down.

I would have just sent him the film and told him 'you can post it and make a fool of yourself'.

Nah, he fights his butt off on the deck in the P51.  But it is a moot point when he whines all night about his plight.