Author Topic: OlDemon  (Read 4014 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: OlDemon
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »
Just because his gunnery was definately bad there, Im not going to say it was a good/great overshoot but the move did get the job done.

I do see a problem with some people being "jerky" with the stick and it makes it come off bad on the opponents computer.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2010, 04:13:27 PM »
Yeah i'll agree with that. 0lDemon will get in there a mix it up with the best of em'.

When his friends are around he does 'mix it up'...He can summon his friend 3k above to take you out when he gets into trouble. 

* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
well, one thing that i remember about 0ldemon is him mixing it up vs. 4 planes on the deck low and slow- and coming out alive.
he might whine a lot but nothing out of the ordinary, specially if you have 200 tuned. so no, he doesn't pick, gang or run.

excellent maneuvers ink.

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2010, 04:56:12 PM »
another possibility is that another player was using oldemon account.

mobilis in mobile

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »
 :noid
another possibility is that another player was using oldemon account.

:noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :rofl
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2010, 05:10:30 PM »
I loved killing 0ldemon always knew a nice whine was coming. Plane has anti-gravity flaps and the guy whines about dieing LoL
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
Why is the program code keep changing with the stick string? 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »
so no, he doesn't pick, gang or run.

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »
I recall 0lDemon having the "dirtiest" pony in the game, he liked to flop it around in the mud! Not sure he deserves all this neg attention though. He did like to speek up a bit on 200 but most peeps do at some point. I've had my 200 bouts with him, then he and I got on about business on private, I recall he was just starting one up ( hope it is goin good for him) after that we were cordial even at times when it wasn't called for  :D 

BTW  ki84 will twirl circles around a pony and should come out on top most of the time vs an aggressive pony driver-->  IMHO

Anyway kinda hollow when a thread goes on and on and on about someone who isn't here to defend himself  :huh

just saying  ;)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
Him and a noobish yak lost a 2v1 to me on the deck last night and he accused me of warping underground.  The best was when kappa killed him 1v1 with no elevators after he had shot both of them off.  The cry on 200 stated the bs htc damage model allowed kappa to kill him with no elevators.  The other 20 or so times we killed him were in shameless gang pick beatdowns, but instead of taking off from another base, he opted to get give us free and easy kills.

close.. was a 2v1.. him and a spixteen.. He kept trying to pick me while I was killing the spixteen.. missed like 3 passes but by the time I kilt the 16 I was so slow he got one good shot on me getting a horizontal stab and both my elevators and a flap.. lol but oldemon was so slow as this was like his 4th pass on me all he could do was flair nose up infront of me.. I rolled over and blasted him then the bs on 200 flew! lol I didn't realize i was missing both elevators till just after.. lol   was like wtf!?  first for me to be shot up like that and still kill the guy on me.. 8)

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2010, 06:18:58 PM »
I see where you're coming from Shreck and it is definitely taking the proper high ground.  That said, I recall last month getting bounced by a falling meteor of a pony while fairly low and slow in my Jug.  I rolled away as he overshot low and sped on his merry way. I got off a short burst that took off his left wing and down he went. :rock
His remark on 200 was something about a hack and I'm a cheater etc etc.  My take on this is that in the VAST majority of cases, a preemptive negative response to a death is a poor show. Nobody other than you flew your aircraft to the point in space at which it disassembled in flames like Corky's 38G. Cuss at a squaddie for not covering you, shoot a kitten, punt a puppy but why air your suckage on 200 with cheat accusations by default?  I know I should learn to enjoy hearing whines on 200 but some people get under my skin from time to time.  The number of folks putting in their 2 cents here serves as notice to established individuals that your reputation, like your cartoon doom, is brought on yourself.

WTG INK btw. Very nice. Any time I know I'm going up against you my sense of fair play dictates that I bring at least 4 friendlies with me before engaging you :devil

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:20:49 PM by Letalis »
NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-http://despair.com/demotivators.html

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »
I recall 0lDemon having the "dirtiest" pony in the game, he liked to flop it around in the mud! Not sure he deserves all this neg attention though. He did like to speek up a bit on 200 but most peeps do at some point. I've had my 200 bouts with him, then he and I got on about business on private, I recall he was just starting one up ( hope it is goin good for him) after that we were cordial even at times when it wasn't called for  :D 

BTW  ki84 will twirl circles around a pony and should come out on top most of the time vs an aggressive pony driver-->  IMHO

Anyway kinda hollow when a thread goes on and on and on about someone who isn't here to defend himself  :huh

just saying  ;)

I absolutely agree with the Ki-84 statement :aok

He is a decent stick, and I know he will fight, he is one of the only guys to get low and slow against my Hurri in the 51.  I just don't understand why every time he excuses his death to somehow the other guy cheating or gamey tactics, I die I know it's my fault or the guy was just better at that moment, I say "nice move" "nice flying" "good shot" or some such thing,even if I am being ganged.

He said to post it I did.

I see where you're coming from Shreck and it is definitely taking the proper high ground.  That said, I recall last month getting bounced by a falling meteor of a pony while fairly low and slow in my Jug.  I rolled away as he overshot low and sped on his merry way. I got off a short burst that took off his left wing and down he went. :rock
His remark on 200 was something about a hack and I'm a cheater etc etc.  My take on this is that in the VAST majority of cases, a preemptive negative response to a death is a poor show. Nobody other than you flew your aircraft to the point in space at which it disassembled in flames like Corky's 38G. Cuss at a squaddie for not covering you, shoot a kitten, punt a puppy but why air your suckage on 200 with cheat accusations by default?  I know I should learn to enjoy hearing whines on 200 but some people get under my skin from time to time.  The number of folks putting in their 2 cents here serves as notice to established individuals that your reputation, like your cartoon doom, is brought on yourself.

WTG INK btw. Very nice. Any time I know I'm going up against you my sense of fair play dictates that I bring at least 4 friendlies with me before engaging you :devil

:rofl

You are a always a good fight :salute

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 01:25:30 AM »
That's my experiance with him from what I seen.  Mistaken?  Maybe......Sadly?  Nah.  :devil

smae here.....
frogs are people too

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
Hmm I was there that night.

The only thing I say is I don't believe it was all poor gunnery.

I was in F4u and had nothing but rubber bullets. I don't know if it was lag or what but the bullets just where not connecting.

Sometimes I find If I switch sides I have no problem, and what I think would normally kill me doesn't cause much damage.

Oh and save the " I don't have a clue, and that's not how it works".

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 08:02:13 PM »
NO, it is:

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start......

sheesh......

nOObs.....

:noid

I see your n00b, and raise you dweeb! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins