Author Topic: OlDemon  (Read 4024 times)

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
Re: OlDemon
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »
Another factor is think we all in different country's and depending on connection speed depends on whether or not you get the kill. I mean a squadie and i did a test we both took off from the same field and he followed me to the almost exact same manoeuvre and when we com paired film times his take-off was actually 4 seconds before me and on my screen i went first and he was behind me. So remember there can be up-to 2-4 seconds difference on your screen than some other players who is 1000 miles away. So he may have thought yes killed him but nope as the other players screen said other wise.

The best thing to explain it is have you ever had a bandit dive at you from either 2 or 10 o'clock high and fire and see all his tracer fly past and not hear a single hit sound. And the next second your wing fly's off in to space EH i bet you have :) that is lag we all have it some way more than other's its a thing we have to get used to. as it takes all those tiny electrons longer to get from Start to a finish thats 1000 miles away than a finish that's 200 miles away.

Argue if you wish :)
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2010, 08:24:05 AM »
you didnt even read the OP did you?
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2010, 02:10:06 PM »
you didnt even read the OP did you?

I did i put a nice post up on the first page. But that last one was meant to be part o another topic i just realised that i was in the wrong topic OOOPPPPSSS ( cant wait to get my new Glasses i may even shoot better in the Game lol :lol ) :)
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »
When his friends are around he does 'mix it up'...He can summon his friend 3k above to take you out when he gets into trouble. 

I've never run into that with Oldemon.  I've had some great fights on the deck 38G to his 51D.  Never had a whine after I got him or if he got me for that matter.  Always a good fair fight in my experience.

For what it's worth
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 03:31:25 PM »
I've never run into that with Oldemon.  I've had some great fights on the deck 38G to his 51D.  Never had a whine after I got him or if he got me for that matter.  Always a good fair fight in my experience.

For what it's worth

it may have been awhile since ya fought him, I think he is becoming jaded, we had awesome fights a few years ago no whine or complain just <S>'s , but something changed in him, now he always whines,at least  that is what I have seen from him now a days.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2010, 03:42:08 PM »

it may have been awhile since ya fought him, I think he is becoming jaded, we had awesome fights a few years ago no whine or complain just <S>'s , but something changed in him, now he always whines,at least  that is what I have seen from him now a days.

Probably playing too much then and caught up in the "I'm so good, I can't ever lose fairly" bit that so many folks go through.  Always the fine line between being competitive and taking this so seriously you think it matters :)

We've all been there I believe.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »
is this real or a game? your both are good sticks that i can beat so get over it sheesh
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
is this real or a game? your both are good sticks that i can beat so get over it sheesh
(Image removed from quote.)

Yea, i think a lot of the good stick forget that they too will get shot down.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2010, 05:18:55 PM »
Yea, i think a lot of the good stick forget that they too will get shot down.

im guilty to but to bring it to the bbs is just taking things a weee bit to serious IMO
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »
im guilty to but to bring it to the bbs is just taking things a weee bit to serious IMO

Serious business on the boards here.   :D

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2010, 05:25:28 PM »

It is fact, not attacking anyone. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
All I see is a nice defence from Ink :aok 

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2010, 08:26:52 PM »
OK 5 pages and 0LDemon ain't showed up. Kind of bad taste to talk about him when he can't reply.

Everyone is welcome to flame me though. I'm here everyday.  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »
OK 5 pages and 0LDemon ain't showed up. Kind of bad taste to talk about him when he can't reply.

Having known 0LDemon for many years, harking back to our AW days, if he did read this I know what his reply would be.

<GRINNNNNNNNNNNNN>

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2010, 08:44:53 PM »
I tried to get him to come comment and admit to No stick stirring,  he says he don't care.

Ty Bag

:salute