Author Topic: Making Sense of the New Health Care Rules  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Making Sense of the New Health Care Rules
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2010, 12:03:23 AM »
I would like a link to a written copy of the bill so I can discover all the little hidden realities.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2010, 01:02:58 AM »
Not hard to find.

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Better get comfortable though, 1990 pages.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2010, 01:50:36 AM »
Thanks.

After just 450 pages I can see already this is the largest tax increase ever and it isnt going to fix health care.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 02:09:23 AM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2010, 02:07:02 AM »
wow, 3 days and going. its the little thread that could!
Quote from: This Thread
I think I can, I think I can.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 08:24:09 AM »
Yep, this one is going to die on the vine as there is no way you can discuss this without bringing up politics.  I'll give it another hour.

It's still going,lol. It is a very informative link. It helped me to understand a lot of the changes.

Thanks!!

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2010, 08:26:56 AM »
Thanks.

After just 450 pages I can see already this is the largest tax increase ever and it isnt going to fix health care.
So in a little over an hour, you read 450 pages? :rofl :rofl :rofl Sure Voss.

Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 08:51:13 AM »
The unstated thing here is the money passes through Washington....who thinks all of it will be used on healthcare? Excess social security money used to be tucked away....as it seemed we would NEVER run out. We've been spending the excess since 1970 or so.....sure would have been nice to have saved the extra money. SS went into the red this month
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2010, 10:24:36 AM »

Oz

lol I noticed that.  :rofl
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »
The point is I planned so I dont have to have an insurance that will fail me just when I need it most. If you are not in the same position I suggest you buy into the insurance plan that makes the most sense for you. Point two is I dont want an insurance company telling me which doctor I can see or be treated by. I didnt work as hard as I have just to have someone (anyone) tell me what I have to do. That includes a health care reform.

You can still see whatever doctor you want..... the insurance just might not pay. Unless you have Bill Gates type money then an illness can wipe out your funds awful quick. Then your on handouts.

I have insurance and so do most all of my employees.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »

Here we have another troll trying to get the thread closed.

I guess you didnt look at the pdf linked above? If you cant read that huge font with very few words per line then you must be as worthless as I think you are.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 01:45:01 PM »
You can still see whatever doctor you want..... the insurance just might not pay. Unless you have Bill Gates type money then an illness can wipe out your funds awful quick. Then your on handouts.

I have insurance and so do most all of my employees.

Shuffler you should read the bill. This isnt going to fix health care. The primary goal of the bill is to place so much burden (increased taxes) upon businesses that there will be no new jobs after the bill goes into law or until the bill is repealed. Worse though is the fact that most Doctors worth anything are not going to accept the terms of the Government and will probably export themselves or just stop practicing medicine.

Whoever thought this thing up knows less about business than anyone responding to this forum and that means ZERO they know about business.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
lol I noticed that.  :rofl

cmon guys leave vause err voss err chalenge alone

he just made a typo, he meant to say 4.5 pages

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »
No I meant what I said Ink (Mortis). BTW... the next time you care to threaten my family you better make sure your ready to leave the game forever. You are a punk and no I dont feel threatened by you but NO ONE has to put up with that. NO ONE. And dont start in about how you know more about business than I do because living in your mothers basement isnt exactly preparing you for the big league of corporate finance.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »
No I meant what I said Ink (Mortis). BTW... the next time you care to threaten my family you better make sure your ready to leave the game forever. You are a punk and no I dont feel threatened by you but NO ONE has to put up with that. NO ONE. And dont start in about how you know more about business than I do because living in your mothers basement isnt exactly preparing you for the big league of corporate finance.

damn I gotta go....my moms calling

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »
IN
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr