Author Topic: Making Sense of the New Health Care Rules  (Read 2247 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Making Sense of the New Health Care Rules
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2010, 03:22:05 PM »
lol so chalenge when exactly did I threaten you or your family? cant remember.

maybe I said something along the lines of wishing to meet you in person or some such thing, which I do not consider a threat, besides the fact, I don't threaten people, I say how I feel, I speak the truth,   and considering what has transpired between you and this community, well I am sure I have never been nice to you nor will I ever be until you admit that you are not paul vause,  this voss guy that scammed/ripped off this community, I know this has happened, and I feel pretty darn confident that you are, one and the same. 

This is from the bottom of my heart, if you are not this guy, then I wholeheartedly apologize. not much worse then being accused of something you did not do.

if you are this guy then the only way to redeem yourself is to "come clean" and explain to this community, who you are and what you did, and to apologize for your actions, you may lose some "friends",but you may gain a lot more then that, some self respect,  Everyone has done bad things in there life that they may regret, but don't ever have the chance to redeem themselves, you do, here and now.
     in all reality the Truth  is more  important then all that, and you may find yourself with a lot less hostility from BBS members.

I know I for one would respect you a lot more, I most likely still would not consider you a "friend" but I know I would look at you differently and see someone who screwed up but wants to make it right. to me that is more important, and Honorable.

and as far as living in my moms basement......last time I "lived" with my "mom" I was 6 months old.

Paul "INK" Fields

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »
lol so chalenge when exactly did I threaten you or your family? cant remember.

There were only about 80 witnesses online at the time. Every one of them telling you to shut up. Obviously you havent got the guts to own up to your own actions which also means you should stop hunting 'Voss' because you cant confess the very same sins you accuse him of.

I guess you were out of your mind because no one in his right mind would act that way. Of course I beliee you and your friends are always out of your minds. Acting the way you do on the bbs toward me and yes many others just makes you look like a moron. No one actually believes anything you say because of the lunatic manner that you use. Your all kids and its obvious that you need to grow up.

You have been told time and time again that you are on the wrong track and yet you refuse to accept it. If you want to use that as an excuse for the way you 'behave' then its obvious you have no class and probably never have. What you 'bois' fail to realize is those of us that enjoy this game and post on the bbs are in the minority of players. Once I hit 'Post' on any of these messages I generally forget the thread altogether because it isnt the focus of my life. You mean nothing to me and neither do any of the rest of your 'fanbois.' You seem to need the attention you get from the BBS and so you should probably take a few months off and learn a few priorities about life. I have watched for two years now how you boys pick and analyze every detail of a post in order to find a single thread of weakness you can pick at to tear someone down in an attempt to build yourselves up. Pitiful!

Dont talk to me about respect. You dont know the meaning of the word.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2010, 05:41:50 PM »

I knew this thread was going to get locked by never expected this twist.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline sntslilhlpr6601

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2010, 06:39:26 PM »
In the first of several new taxes to help pay for the plan, the sun rises on a new 10% tax on indoor tanning services.

I could do without the bad puns, but it's informative nonetheless.

Thanks for the link!

(thanks for keeping the thread open long enough for me to see it, too)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »
There were only about 80 witnesses online at the time. Every one of them telling you to shut up. Obviously you havent got the guts to own up to your own actions which also means you should stop hunting 'Voss' because you cant confess the very same sins you accuse him of.

I guess you were out of your mind because no one in his right mind would act that way. Of course I beliee you and your friends are always out of your minds. Acting the way you do on the bbs toward me and yes many others just makes you look like a moron. No one actually believes anything you say because of the lunatic manner that you use. Your all kids and its obvious that you need to grow up.

You have been told time and time again that you are on the wrong track and yet you refuse to accept it. If you want to use that as an excuse for the way you 'behave' then its obvious you have no class and probably never have. What you 'bois' fail to realize is those of us that enjoy this game and post on the bbs are in the minority of players. Once I hit 'Post' on any of these messages I generally forget the thread altogether because it isnt the focus of my life. You mean nothing to me and neither do any of the rest of your 'fanbois.' You seem to need the attention you get from the BBS and so you should probably take a few months off and learn a few priorities about life. I have watched for two years now how you boys pick and analyze every detail of a post in order to find a single thread of weakness you can pick at to tear someone down in an attempt to build yourselves up. Pitiful!

Dont talk to me about respect. You dont know the meaning of the word.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

where are all these witnesses? you speak of... where is the film?

oh man you are a piece of work.

comes around goes around.

c-ya voss tard-boy

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 11:13:52 AM »
Shuffler you should read the bill. This isnt going to fix health care. The primary goal of the bill is to place so much burden (increased taxes) upon businesses that there will be no new jobs after the bill goes into law or until the bill is repealed. Worse though is the fact that most Doctors worth anything are not going to accept the terms of the Government and will probably export themselves or just stop practicing medicine.

Whoever thought this thing up knows less about business than anyone responding to this forum and that means ZERO they know about business.

I've said almost this exact thing.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2010, 12:50:42 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I knew this thread was going to get locked by never expected this twist.

Great, soda on the monitor...  Again.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2010, 02:43:54 AM »
Before this gets locked I just wanted to throw my 5 cents in....

I've just come out of 9 days in NZ's public healthcare system with a gangrenous gall bladder followed by an e coli anti-biotic resistant infection. It included ambulance rides, morphine, hot nurses,  and a stint in ICU.

The level of care I got was awesome, the people were awesome. The medical staff not only supported me but my wife was checked on daily as she was taking it really bad.

Now I'm out, having a break while I heal. I get two district nurses come visit me at home daily to check my wound dressings and general health.

And the whole time it cost me ZIP, ZERO, NADA... plus our labour laws give us a certain level of paid sick leave, so the whole time I've been off there's been no worry about loss of income.

Net result is I come out of the system health, unstressed and ready to be productive again very quickly.

Hope you guys in the US get your system sorted. I know it's a hard road and a lot of changes needed.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2010, 08:59:07 AM »
Did you have all that before you went in or while you were there.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »

And the whole time it cost me ZIP, ZERO, NADA... plus our labour laws give us a certain level of paid sick leave, so the whole time I've been off there's been no worry about loss of income.

see? this is what people don't understand. it DID cost you a LOT. you, your neighbors, your friends, people on the other side of your country that are never going to meet you............in the form of taxes of different sorts.

i don't know about you, but i don't want to pay for other peoples healthcare. i don't want them paying for mine. i'll pay my own way, thank you very much.

that being said.....a friend in canada....her husband was at the dr's office. they found some sort of lump on something inside of him,...i can't remember where or on what. the point is the doc. had him get checked a little further......and they then told him to wait 6 months, and see what happens.
 is that good health care in your eyes?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2010, 03:58:47 PM »
Combine free healthcare with all the people here that would go to the doctor for everything with the lack of doctors.  What will that lead to?  The thing that pisses me off about the whole thing is I would carry the insurance that my company offers if it wasn't a complete piece of overpriced crap.  God help my if I have it and need a MRI on my knee.  I would still owe over 2 grand after the insurance paid it's $1,000 and I would have any money left for test for the rest of the year.
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2010, 06:22:35 PM »
Before this gets locked I just wanted to throw my 5 cents in....

I've just come out of 9 days in NZ's public healthcare system with a gangrenous gall bladder followed by an e coli anti-biotic resistant infection. It included ambulance rides, morphine, hot nurses,  and a stint in ICU.

The level of care I got was awesome, the people were awesome. The medical staff not only supported me but my wife was checked on daily as she was taking it really bad.

Now I'm out, having a break while I heal. I get two district nurses come visit me at home daily to check my wound dressings and general health.

Net result is I come out of the system health, unstressed and ready to be productive again very quickly.

Hope you guys in the US get your system sorted. I know it's a hard road and a lot of changes needed.

What is the percentage of doctors to patients in NZ? How many people on welfare or illegal? I don't know what it is but here in the states we don't have enough doctors to cover everyone.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2010, 07:20:57 PM »
From health care news to all of that silliness.

This thread has reached a state of putrefaction.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »
see? this is what people don't understand. it DID cost you a LOT. you, your neighbors, your friends, people on the other side of your country that are never going to meet you............in the form of taxes of different sorts.

i don't know about you, but i don't want to pay for other peoples healthcare. i don't want them paying for mine. i'll pay my own way, thank you very much.

Well, a few months back there were some stats released on the real tax rates around the world (ie what income you are left with after expenses such as health insurance, education etc, basically NZ ranked way better than the US (sorry try to find the article). We're only a country of $4mill. So it's a matter of perception imho.

Have a read here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/personal-finance/3688049/Kiwis-tax-burden-among-OECDs-lowest
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:13:26 PM by Vulcan »

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »
What is the percentage of doctors to patients in NZ? How many people on welfare or illegal? I don't know what it is but here in the states we don't have enough doctors to cover everyone.

nationmaster says USA has more per capita than NZ (2.3 per 1000 vs 2.2 per 1000).

welfare it says NZ spends 18.5% of gdp on welfare vs USA's 14.8%.

So we have less doctors, spend more money on welfare, low net taxation, and a good working public healthcare system.

Not saying you guys are gonna get this overnight, but the naysayers to public healthcare need to face the fact that it is being done successfully. I doubt NZ is the only country. Sure it's not perfect, but it sounds better than what you guys have.