Author Topic: squad for 800nate  (Read 5008 times)

Offline Void

• Copper Member
Re: squad for 800nate
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »
Banzai
In Game name: Namco

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »
true uptown but no one likes a spy in there squad, well at least i dont.

I would have to disagree here.

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »
Check Sig, put it in your nate, viper.
Strokes

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »
Check Sig, put it in your nate, viper.

For those of you who have not noticed, I am not quite 15 yet, yet I feel that I seem much less a squeaker than any others I have come across, excluding perhaps 2. I'm unsure what the SLA is supposed to accomplish, and how it intends to accomplish this. It seems like one would mostly receive ridicule for being a part of such an organization.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Grape

• Nickel Member
      • http://promoteitright.com/Site/82nd/
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »
We should totally start a club for squeakers that want to be treated equally.

I'm not kidding, put it in your sig, ill get something going.

We will call it the SLA

Squeaker Liberation Front!

The troll is weak in this youngling. May the force be with you.
This is a test

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »
For those of you who have not noticed, I am not quite 15 yet, yet I feel that I seem much less a squeaker than any others I have come across, excluding perhaps 2. I'm unsure what the SLA is supposed to accomplish, and how it intends to accomplish this. It seems like one would mostly receive ridicule for being a part of such an organization.

Baron,

first let me start with this....  :salute from the thought that is put into many of your posts and the supporting intelligence to many of your arguments i would have guessed you to be at least 10 years older than you are. so again  :salute your a credit to your age group.

now on to your question, what is putting SLA in your sig line suppose to accomplish? well let me tell you what it accomplishes.....

IT ACCOMPLISHES SETTING YOUR STATUS AS A PERSON WHO IS PROUD OF WHO THEY ARE AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BEING RIDICULED BY THOSE WHO ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!! you have youth, that is an advantage that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the "adults" on this BBS are either envious of, or they are lying.

The SLA is just an expression, (like S.A.P.P. or D.F.C. etc) it has no weight other than what you as a person who would wear it gives to it. If you wear it as a badge of pride and even when others attempt to use it as a slander against you, you don't take insult but instead you raise your head higher and stand defiant of their opinions. then it will forever become a point of strength for you, despite of what others think.

it will also aid in forming bond(s) with others of similar status. friendship has it's benefits.

keep this in mind.......this advice comes from a guy who is very proud to place "Muppet" in his sig line!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »
Baron,

first let me start with this....  :salute from the thought that is put into many of your posts and the supporting intelligence to many of your arguments i would have guessed you to be at least 10 years older than you are. so again  :salute your a credit to your age group.

now on to your question, what is putting SLA in your sig line suppose to accomplish? well let me tell you what it accomplishes.....

IT ACCOMPLISHES SETTING YOUR STATUS AS A PERSON WHO IS PROUD OF WHO THEY ARE AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BEING RIDICULED BY THOSE WHO ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!! you have youth, that is an advantage that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the "adults" on this BBS are either envious of, or they are lying.

The SLA is just an expression, (like S.A.P.P. or D.F.C. etc) it has no weight other than what you as a person who would wear it gives to it. If you wear it as a badge of pride and even when others attempt to use it as a slander against you, you don't take insult but instead you raise your head higher and stand defiant of their opinions. then it will forever become a point of strength for you, despite of what others think.

it will also aid in forming bond(s) with others of similar status. friendship has it's benefits.

keep this in mind.......this advice comes from a guy who is very proud to place "Muppet" in his sig line!!

Precisely!
Strokes

Offline 800nate

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 10:19:55 PM »
iam in a squad 2 mebers oddcaf and me 357th fighting jugs

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 10:32:02 PM »
You mean the 357th "Yoxford Boys" ?

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 10:50:15 PM »
Baron,

Makes sense. On it goes, then. Oh, and, thank you, sir.  :salute
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
He is a bit of a squeeker, really bad squeeker at that.
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »
No comments about my amazing noseart idea for you all?
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 09:30:18 PM »
No comments about my amazing noseart idea for you all?

Looked pretty sweet, just not enough room in my sig :)
Strokes

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 09:52:14 PM »
Take out SLA- Squeeker liberator Association and you should be pretty well set.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »
 :rofl
Strokes