Author Topic: Dear HiTech - I think you should log on.  (Read 8551 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Dear HiTech - I think you should log on.
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »
when it is 2 countrys against 1..kind of hard to defend really well..and u all know that...

Need 2 LWA's back..this way,when one side is getting ganged,they can leave and go into the other LWA and be a part of the horde...

Fixed   :D
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »
 :aok :lol
-AoM-

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
There was another LWA to go too kuvo...It wasnt just ONE arena LW..and nits and rooks would take advantage of that as well when hording started such as has happened recently.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:23:17 PM by falcon23 »

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2010, 04:20:41 PM »
Fixed   :D

looks to me like the HORDE is already going on sunbat..

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2010, 04:21:10 PM »
wow.. back on OCTOBER 20th, nobody seemed to have a problem with this:

The new arena setup apparently messes things up so badly, that it even affects battles back in time  :old:

Sorry, couldn't resist. j/k of course  :lol :bolt:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »
Ya there doesn't seem to be any issues taking the bases  :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »
when 2 sides against 1..you are correct,its the path of least resistance,hence the 2v1.and yes everyone does it,but now there is no other LW arena to go too when one gets tired of the ganging,...

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »
then switch countries to nits or rooks and enjoy being the horde.

I play every aspect of the game from vehicals to ship gunners when the situation demands it. I fly every style I can possibly learn to ensure I can enjoy as many situations as possible. That is probably why I dont see your point and why I think people who don't like furballs simply cannot survive in them and wont drop their ego far enough to learn through violent repeated death. Not liking furballs is your own choice, so why ask the developers to fix a game that you are not using to full potential?

Well I don't want to switch countries and push that third country in the hole even farther.  Now I never asked the developers to change anything, all I said was that not everyone likes furballs.  Where did I say that 1) I don't enjoy furballs or 2) I'm not good in them?  You're making assumptions about me with no base.  I enjoy an occasional furball, an occasional porking or what have you.  I really enjoy flying bombers though, and even when your country is pushed back to the uncapturable bases, there is a  base that you can slip out and get some altitude.  The situation the Bish were in didn't really allow for that option.  Having those uncapturables back should help the situation.  I will fight and even enjoy myself when my country is pushed back, but I see a difference to being pushed back like in kvuo75's picture, and having 3-4 bases, all under attack.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »
Having those uncapturables back should help the situation.  I will fight and even enjoy myself when my country is pushed back, but I see a difference to being pushed back like in kvuo75's picture, and having 3-4 bases, all under attack.

yea, unfortunately I don't have a screen shot from later that night or the next day, when we WERE down to 3 bases..

hey i'm glad the uncapturables are back also, just dont understand why people just now noticed, it's been like this for over a month..

notice this thread from october 12:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,298359.0.html

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »
Well I don't want to switch countries and push that third country in the hole even farther.  Now I never asked the developers to change anything, all I said was that not everyone likes furballs.  Where did I say that 1) I don't enjoy furballs or 2) I'm not good in them?  You're making assumptions about me with no base.  I enjoy an occasional furball, an occasional porking or what have you.  I really enjoy flying bombers though, and even when your country is pushed back to the uncapturable bases, there is a  base that you can slip out and get some altitude.  The situation the Bish were in didn't really allow for that option.  Having those uncapturables back should help the situation.  I will fight and even enjoy myself when my country is pushed back, but I see a difference to being pushed back like in kvuo75's picture, and having 3-4 bases, all under attack.

You are right Jay. My comments should not have been directed at your personaly but at the group who are complaining and bad mouthing the company in the game instead of adapting themselves. I die all the time in furballs, I just enjoy them still. My appologies, I was just giving my own realistic and harsh opinion. Quoting you was not intended to direct the entire brunt of my message at you personaly.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »
We learned two things from this...

1. Rooks and Knights either don't care about winning the war, or haven't got a clue HOW to win the war.....I'm leaning towards the second one  :devil

2. Had the bish been not so "country loyal" a bunch could have swapped countries to start a battle on the Knight and rook front

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2010, 04:38:47 PM »
Well I don't want to switch countries and push that third country in the hole even farther.  

Sorry, but I have to comment: Who said you have to push the third country even farther? Au contraire: Being a well organized squad, you could actually move things in a different direction.
Switch to Knights and then do a nice organized bomb raid on rookland. Maybe just flatten a town or two to stir it up. You would make a nice darbar, and if they notice you are not doing a strat run but are threatening their bases, you will see defenders upping. If not, they will lose a field, which sends a nice message too.

A single player doesn't have this option. Four or more players like you guys who are knowing what to do, have.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:40:19 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »
                          :aok

We learned two things from this...

1. Rooks and Knights either don't care about winning the war, or haven't got a clue HOW to win the war.....I'm leaning towards the second one  :devil

2. Had the bish been not so "country loyal" a bunch could have swapped countries to start a battle on the Knight and rook front
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

The new arena setup apparently messes things up so badly, that it even affects battles back in time  :old:

Sorry, couldn't resist. j/k of course  :lol :bolt:

Ooooooooh, Retroactive douchbaggery?
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2010, 04:51:33 PM »

You are right Jay. My comments should not have been directed at your personaly but at the group who are complaining and bad mouthing the company in the game instead of adapting themselves. I die all the time in furballs, I just enjoy them still. My appologies, I was just giving my own realistic and harsh opinion. Quoting you was not intended to direct the entire brunt of my message at you personaly.

+1
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba