Author Topic: Unperk everything in Latewar  (Read 12888 times)

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Unperk everything in Latewar
« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »
so you ingnored me???? and how many days later did you get around to sneaking this in???? ack ack your a goof!!!  :D

i know how you fly from watching you as well as hearing of your exploits, am i an ack-ack expert? nope, dont know you as a person and your not a squaddie so i dont care enough about you to be bothered to pay much attention to you. but you are a very talented player so when im in the area of you i will watch and learn when possible.

but of course nothing in your post refutes what i said, you just made a very weak attempt to undermine my statement by insulting and undermining me or my access to information. thus i reiterate what i said before and still stand by it as the truth as i know it.

As i stated before, Grizz is far from one of my favorite people, we are not what you would call "friends", but this does not deminish his skill as a player.

i have more self respect than most so i will not allow personality conflicts between me and another to sway or taint my opinion regarding that persons talent or skill in any particular thing. if a person is good at something i will call it so, even if i hate that person, if they suck i will state it even if that person is my friend. if i lie based upon personal opinion then i cheapen myself an my personal intergrity by allowing emotion to control intelect.

so i guess my point is that all of you who would consider Grizz to not be a very talented and skilled player at this game are either ignorant to the facts and just spouting off at the mouth because you like being part of the picking horde, or you know better but are intentionally choosing instead to allow your personal integrity to be corrupted by your dislike of him as a person, for whatever personal reason(s) you may have.

you wanna talk trash about Grizz then have some integrity and self respect and do it over something based in fact(s), not by trying to take away from him his talents and skills in this game that are both respectable and were well earned.

LOL!  You really are offended that I don't think Grizz is the 2nd coming of the AH Christ.  You should go back and read my posts or better yet, have someone that can comprehend read the posts to you.  No one had denied that Grizz has "skill", he is a good pilot I said as much but unlike you, I know the emperor wears no clothes. 

Would it make the pain go away if I was to say that Grizz was the greatest, most uber pilot that has ever graced AH?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »
LOL!  You really are offended that I don't think Grizz is the 2nd coming of the AH Christ.  You should go back and read my posts or better yet, have someone that can comprehend read the posts to you.  No one had denied that Grizz has "skill", he is a good pilot I said as much but unlike you, I know the emperor wears no clothes. 

Would it make the pain go away if I was to say that Grizz was the greatest, most uber pilot that has ever graced AH?

ack-ack

sorry ack-ack but once again like in many of your postings through out the BBS you are completely inaccurate in your statements. when it comes to technical things about planes specs gv's ect or you skill with computer set ups and repair i will happily defer to your knowledgeable opinions, but when it comes to playing the game or people in general i fear that you must be counted amongst the top 10 trolling trash talking don't know squat except for how to blow his own horn player/poster i have ever read.

i have reread this thread, it wasn't Grizz that started with how great he is as a player (unless you count his comment about the Muppet's in 262's) it was others who brought it up as some form of limp wristed defense against his statements that the OP's original idea was lame. they had nothing going for them, so they like you, attacked the person instead of trying to argue their point based on reason and intelligence. see the funny thing here is that you and Grizz were in agreement about the ridiculousness of the OP.

if you take the time to read back you will find that you were the first to start slinging stones about Grizz and his skill level:

« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2010, 06:10:57 PM »    Quote

_____________________________ ___________
Quote from: Silat on December 07, 2010, 05:09:24 PM
Shuff I don't think so.. VMPR was a better picker:)

And was the better pilot.

ack-ack

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:39:47 PM by Ack-Ack »    Report to moderator    Logged

_____________________________ ___________

so when it comes to climbing on the leg i would say this was where you started sniffing his ankle.

you were then joined by others who can talk big trash on the BBS but who have never, or cannot because they aren't playing anymore (really the most pathetic of the bunch in my opinion), lived up to proving Grizz to be an inferior pilot. see when everyone was arguing an opinional scenario like the OP originally posted, well then its all hypothetical. but when you took the attack into the area where facts can be prooven and supported by actions, actions i must add that NONE of you have been able to live up to but continue to talk like you can, well then you are being a tard of maximum proportions.

your so great ack then challenge Grizz and live up to your talk. but of course try living up to your mouth outside of your comfort zone, ie not in the 38. if your sooooooo great a stick and Grizz is sooooo over rated then you should be able to best him no matter what the plane or the situation. so challenge him and put up or shut up.....

oh and that goes for all of you that wish to insult Grizz's skill at this game, put your money where your mouth is or sit back down and be quiet. as for those who aren't playing or have been away from the game for an extended period of time, well, you above all others really need to shut it! you above all others have no clue nor any purpose to open your mouth in a conversation about the skill level of someone currently in the game when you ha vent been here in how long? talk about pathetic!!! hahahaha you aren't here to even be challenged to live up to your boasting so you will sit in your corner talking trash?????? how ridiculous a human being can you be???? i suppose your an expert in Kung Fu and many other internet tough guy words. if you cant be challenged to live up to your talk then by all means feel free to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself.

people who have no integrity or self respect, who refuse to deal with facts over fantasy and pathetic jealousy need not speak anymore on this subject, if you cant beat Grizz consistently in any plane in the MA or DA or if your not around to prove that you can, then you have nothing of value to add to this conversation.

learn to respect yourself enough to have the integrity to speak the truth about a person whether you like them or not.......ok life lesson over with.

:neener:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2010, 07:02:44 PM »
Ack-Ack has been been quite pissy since I trolled his bellybutton into the ground with the lead computed gunsight thing. Please forgive him. Pain makes people mean and that had to hurt.

Be kind.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #319 on: December 12, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »
Ack-Ack has been been quite pissy since I trolled his bellybutton into the ground with the lead computed gunsight thing. Please forgive him. Pain makes people mean and that had to hurt.

Be kind.

ya know Sunbat i totally forgot about your terrorizing him in that thread!!! how unsympathetic of me to trash him in yet another thread so soon after his resent disembowelment at your hands!

i must be getting cruel and uncaring in my old age.

ack-ack im sorry that i held a different opinion of things than you do and that i dared you, no actually i challenged you, to step up and support your attacks on Grizz's skill as a player by DAing him in anything other than your comfort zone.

it was cruel and unfair of me to ask you to respect a players skill for what the are in truth and not to attack him based upon your own personal jealousies and inferiority complexes.

i apologize, i hope you feel better about yourself soon.
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2010, 07:22:52 PM »
You guys gotta relax.  Always good to keep in mind who the troller is and who is the trollee as well.  Just cause a person claims to be the first to throw bait into the water doesn't make it true :)

I'd never have believed this thread would last this long too :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »
You guys gotta relax.  Always good to keep in mind who the troller is and who is the trollee as well.  Just cause a person claims to be the first to throw bait into the water doesn't make it true :)

I'd never have believed this thread would last this long too :aok

Guppy!!!

how dare you troll a thread that you started as a troll and from which Grizz me ack-ack and many others have bounced other trollings off of!!!!!

thats just down right wrong!!!!

get out you TROLL!!!!!!

:D
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »
Guppy!!!

how dare you troll a thread that you started as a troll and from which Grizz me ack-ack and many others have bounced other trollings off of!!!!!

thats just down right wrong!!!!

get out you TROLL!!!!!!

:D

Thank you Flotsom.  My faith in humanity has been restored! :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: December 12, 2010, 08:52:42 PM »
This thread has the potential to put an eye out.

what if Grizz and Levi were the same guy ....wouldn't that make him BiPolar?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:19:32 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #324 on: December 13, 2010, 12:22:33 AM »
Of course it is basic stuff, that's the point, and why you can never be considered a world beater by flying a turny bird in the LW.  You seem to have me sized up quite well, considering you haven't played the game in years.  Hopefully you can return soon and show me the ways of the old guard.

LoL
Dead isnt old....  :)
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #325 on: December 13, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »
This thread has the potential to put an eye out. (Image removed from quote.)

what if Grizz and Levi were the same guy ....wouldn't that make him BiPolar? (Image removed from quote.)

Nope!  That would make him somebody with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder).  My second wife had MPD and it was sometimes good, like going to bed with a different person all the time...roflol  However, sometimes you caught the terror from hell and that was NOT so good. heheheh

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: December 13, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »

learn to respect yourself enough to have the integrity to speak the truth about a person whether you like them or not.......ok life lesson over with.

I'm still not buying that you aren't his attorney :D

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: December 13, 2010, 11:20:27 AM »
I'm still not buying that you aren't his attorney :D

Can't be an attorney - he said the word "integrity" without bursting out into laughter...
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: December 13, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »
Nope!  That would make him somebody with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). 

I think its pronounced "Muppet Personality Disorder".

:cool:,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: December 13, 2010, 01:10:41 PM »
I think its pronounced "Muppet Personality Disorder".

:cool:,
Wab

lmao  :aok