Author Topic: Dear players of this silly game :  (Read 3793 times)

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Dear players of this silly game :
« on: December 11, 2010, 06:14:39 AM »
1) Please stop whining, it gets quite old.
2) HTC is working on fixing/amending the game, more than likely every day of the week (minus weekends and holidays, of course.)
    Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.
3) If HTC decided to kill the game early tomorrow morning because you "all" where unhappy, would you regret complaining? Savor
    what you have, while you have it.
4) Constructive criticism is of course welcomed. Take for example the posts Lusche makes. They're well thought out, as opposed
to many " :cry :cry :cry :cry" threads that have been created recently.

/rant
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 06:17:26 AM by EskimoJoe »
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Dear players of this silly game :
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:24:46 AM »
Rome wasn't built in a day... But Rome also fell, and the root cause is yet to be 100% certain.
I doubt it was because the citizens whining took its toll on the Senate, so they decided to close the empire.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 07:21:22 AM »
2) HTC is working on fixing/amending the game, more than likely every day of the week (minus weekends and holidays, of course.)
3) If HTC decided to kill the game early tomorrow morning because you "all" where unhappy, would you regret complaining? Savor
4) Constructive criticism is of course welcomed. Take for example the posts Lusche makes. They're well thought out, as opposed

/rant

:aok

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 07:29:44 AM »
Rome wasn't built in a day... But Rome also fell, and the root cause is yet to be 100% certain.
I doubt it was because the citizens whining took its toll on the Senate, so they decided to close the empire.

:aok
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 07:31:29 AM »

/rant

:aok :rock :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 07:38:00 AM »

/rant

Indeed

1) Quit wasting energy griping and start contributing.
2) You play the game your way others play it their way.  Deal with it.
3) If 1 and 2 don't suit you reach behind your seat, pull out your , wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and try again.
4) Arguing online is similar to entering a vacuum cleaner contest.  Even if you 'win' you still suck.  You just suck better and more efficiently than the rest of the entrants.

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
Thought I was reading a whine about whining again......oh wait I DID I DID!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 08:37:31 AM »
Please remove yourself from the forums. Would be a big plus to the game. :aok
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
+1

Please remove yourself from the forums. Would be a big plus to the game. :aok

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »
 {snip}
4) Constructive criticism is of course welcomed.    {snip}

While I don't disagree with your assessment of recent whines, I must say that I am inclined to ask......

What makes you think that HTC would suddenly close their doors and shut down the game that is their REVENUE?

What makes you think that you know what HTC welcomes?  For all any of us know HTC might be getting fed up with all the 'constructive criticism', or they very well may welcome it.  But unless you are HTC, who are to mandate what is and IS NOT welcome?

:rolleyes:
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »
:aok :aok
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 11:39:00 AM »
While I don't disagree with your assessment of recent whines, I must say that I am inclined to ask......

What makes you think that HTC would suddenly close their doors and shut down the game that is their REVENUE?

What makes you think that you know what HTC welcomes?  For all any of us know HTC might be getting fed up with all the 'constructive criticism', or they very well may welcome it.  But unless you are HTC, who are to mandate what is and IS NOT welcome?

A big +1  NCLawman
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »
Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think about those who whine on the BBS boards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFXICgffVjg
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 11:58:28 AM »
Dear Players Of This Silly Game,

If there is ever anything that gets changed or fixed that you do not like, suck it up and change the way that you like the game.  You are being a cry baby.  Never question the man or his changes, he is always right, and you are always wrong.  Mistakes are never made that would inadvertently throw the balance of the game off for example.  That simply can't happen because the man does not make mistakes, EVER.  The problem is clearly with you, the player, and your inferior mode of gameplay.  You are easy moding second class aces high citizens.  Please continue paying your $15 dollars per month.  Do not question decisions made.  Do not question the man.

Yours Truly,
The Furballing Community

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
Dear Players Of This Silly Game,

If there is ever anything that gets changed or fixed that you do not like, suck it up and change the way that you like the game.  You are being a cry baby.  Never question the man or his changes, he is always right, and you are always wrong.  Mistakes are never made that would inadvertently throw the balance of the game off for example.  That simply can't happen because the man does not make mistakes, EVER.  The problem is clearly with you, the player, and your inferior mode of gameplay.  You are easy moding second class aces high citizens.  Please continue paying your $15 dollars per month.  Do not question decisions made.  Do not question the man.

Yours Truly,
The Furballing Community

:headscratch: Question?  :bolt: