Author Topic: score hor  (Read 3722 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: score hor
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 02:10:54 PM »
68zoom-damn your right.....:-(...............:-)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 02:36:42 PM »
You still have to try to score to get #1 overall.  Too many laundry items required to just say oops i'm #1 overall because i'm that 1337.

Bruv doesn't have to try nearly as hard as pacerr though obviously, but try he must nonetheless.

... and that my friend is the difference between trying and being a try hard

The point I tried to make was simply that Bruv doesn't break a sweat all month long to obtain overall number one or even top in fighter. He may spend a couple of hours on the "to do list" in regards to the former, mainly because we like to have control over C.V groups to make sure they are put to good use.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:31:57 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 02:55:57 PM »
what is "standard play"??      I bet he always has a wingman or two with him.........or 4 or 5 or 6..............just sayin.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »
Bruv does not score hor he is just good at the game :old:

And those who continue to jump about with accusations we all know who they are are big girls :old:

If you want to have a go at someone PM me because all i will do is ignore you :banana:

This thread was meant as a joke we are having with Yarbles in our squad who is obsessed with score that is all :old:

pathetic really and you know it :rofl

by the way don't talk to me on 200 because i have never tuned into it since playing this game 3 years ago :x silly girls
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:13:03 PM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2011, 03:21:05 PM »
what is "standard play"??      I bet he always has a wingman or two with him.........or 4 or 5 or 6..............just sayin.

Ink,

I partly reworded my post to better express my point of view but to answer your question: Just observe how Grizz flies in the MA as I'm sure both his and Bruv's approach are very similar, even though Bruv's main ride is much slower in comparison. Also, It's not like Bruv can't fly lone wolf or handle himself 1v1. Have you ever fought him in ToC?... Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:58:04 PM by Kazaa »

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
Top fighter rank-Be very accurate. Kill quickly. don't die.....Bruv does these all well

Top bomber rank-Take up a lone Lanc to 30k and drop 1-1,000 LB. bomb on 14 town centers...and get atleast 3 captures.

Top Attack rank- Kill alot of everything gv's and planes, but do not bomb gv's kill them with a IL2 because bombs lower your damage hit%....you also want to strafe buildings to bolster this.  You also want to bomb town centers like you do for bomber rank.

Top vehicle ranking-beat me or rondar if we try for it : P

It's all very dweeby but it is fun to try once in a while.  I can say this though, if Bruv119 goes for #1 overall or in any other category and actually "tries" you will not beat him he is that much better than everyone else.
It takes him about 10% of the effort Pacerr puts in every tour.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
hehe.......what can I say I love givin you guys a hard time..........you guys remind me of body builders who think there tough because they can lift weights............lol   Ive fought Bruv before.....wasnt very impressed not at all actually, seriously though you guys are not "all that", good sticks, sure, but im not some noob to be impressed by all your self said greatness......and like everything in life, I call it the way I see it.    besides it dont matter how or what I think about you guys, as long as your havin fun right.  it is your $15  ;-)

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »
<EDIT: I hate the internet!>
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:03:19 PM by TinmanX »
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »
<EDIT: I hate the internet x2!>
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:03:34 PM by TinmanX »
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 03:48:42 PM »
This thread was meant as a joke we are having with Yarbles in our squad who is obsessed with score that is all :old:

by the way don't talk to me on 200 because i have never tuned into it since playing this game 3 years ago :x silly girls

Why bring a private joke to a public board?
Better yet, Why bring a private joke to a public board and then get all upset when the flames start to burn?
Aces High Films

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »
Why bring a private joke to a public board?
Better yet, Why bring a private joke to a public board and then get all upset when the flames start to burn?
Becuase we can

Because we can

Because we can
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
Ink,

Who are you referring to when you say "you guys", were we not speaking about Bruv? Also, where in this thread did I proclaim self greatness? :huh
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:25:24 PM by Kazaa »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »

Tinman ya beat me to it,  posting it here as a look at me thread  :aok  repeat your last line again
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
You guys shouldn't be so hard on Zack if you're not aware of his condition. He lost his marbles don't you know. :old:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:10:59 PM by Kazaa »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 04:35:20 PM »
hehe.......what can I say I love givin you guys a hard time..........you guys remind me of body builders who think there tough because they can lift weights............lol   Ive fought Bruv before.....wasnt very impressed not at all actually, seriously though you guys are not "all that", good sticks, sure, but im not some noob to be impressed by all your self said greatness......and like everything in life, I call it the way I see it.    besides it dont matter how or what I think about you guys, as long as your havin fun right.  it is your $15  ;-)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:43:49 PM by ACE »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek