Author Topic: score hor  (Read 3996 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: score hor
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2011, 11:55:31 AM »
100% correct!

I agree.  My point was, you can't win a tour overall without trying to win it.  Too many little score things you have to make sure you do each tour to make sure it happens, half of which are uber ghey.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
ink the only time I recall "fighting" you in the MA was some time ago.   You were going through a stage of Hurricane flying and puffing your chest out and we had 3, 1 vs 1 ones, with me in a Spit 9.

If you need reminding we can always spend some time in the DA   :salute

As for score,   When I get a day off work with 60 guys in the arena I can't work on my fighter rank, so i'll go and toolshed and take a couple of bases with my one or two squaddies (mainly due to boredom).   

Any bomber runs are done with me making breakfast or doing some housework.  Multi tasking! 

There are some guys who end up with a low rank by just enjoying every aspect of the game.
why are you even explaining yourself Bruv  :rolleyes: what was that thing about Guns you always told me  ;)
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2011, 12:10:12 PM »
At the end of the day........ It doesn't take much to be in the top 100, but it does take skill (yes skill) to be in the top 10. 

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »
why are you even explaining yourself Bruv  :rolleyes: what was that thing about Guns you always told me  ;)
"I let my m1 do the talking" ww2 poster
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:15 PM »
haha I will gladly go to DA, with anyone of ya,  I will be back in game very soon..........lol you guys are too much.........".you think your all that and a bag of chips" lol  I give credit where its due.....and disdain where its due..............sorry, im not one of your lackies who bows down at your self proclaimed ubernes.......       

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 01:14:19 PM »
haha I will gladly go to DA, with anyone of ya,  I will be back in game very soon..........lol you guys are too much.........".you think your all that and a bag of chips" lol  I give credit where its due.....and disdain where its due..............sorry, im not one of your lackies who bows down at your self proclaimed ubernes.......       

lol Ink ive always like your upfront honesty  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 01:29:22 PM »
I'll be waiting, :noid :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
haha I will gladly go to DA, with anyone of ya,  I will be back in game very soon..........lol you guys are too much.........".you think your all that and a bag of chips" lol  I give credit where its due.....and disdain where its due..............sorry, im not one of your lackies who bows down at your self proclaimed ubernes.......      

I totally agree Ink, if someone told me to bow down to their self proclaimed uberness then I would go all King Leonidas on their arse too. Unless it's the Queen of course, then I kind of have to.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:38:57 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2011, 01:47:08 PM »
68Zoom- ive never been one to keep my thoughts in.......some say thats a bad thing.........a buddy of mine has a saying " if the truth hurts...change your reality."     :-) man I so cant wait to get back to killin and diein, miss the crap outta flyin, fighting and killing, and no prison time, gotta love it  :-)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »
I am the best looking in game  :x

Truth hurts  :banana:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »

True, brad Pitt of AH ;) :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »

nah,  Silat has ya beat hands down  :D       they just refer to ya as the redheaded stepchild, whatever that means   :eek:   :D
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »
Sorry we don't bow down to your squad either like half of the game does for some reason?  Oh yes was it something called ownage?  I forget.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
Sorry we don't bow down to your squad either like half of the game does for some reason?  Oh yes was it something called ownage?  I forget.
:noid
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2011, 02:07:59 PM »
:noid let's bring wonka in here I find him very funny and love his attitude towards certain subjects
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3