Author Topic: score hor  (Read 3993 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: score hor
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »
I can say this though, if Bruv119 goes for #1 overall or in any other category and actually "tries" you will not beat him he is that much better than everyone else.
It takes him about 10% of the effort Pacerr puts in every tour.

I agree.  My point was, you can't win a tour overall without trying to win it.  Too many little score things you have to make sure you do each tour to make sure it happens, half of which are uber ghey.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 06:04:19 PM »
......too easy

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
I am the Score King now kneel before me  :)
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2011, 07:01:09 PM »
I agree.  My point was, you can't win a tour overall without trying to win it.  Too many little score things you have to make sure you do each tour to make sure it happens, half of which are uber ghey.

Yes very ghey...it is useful for gaining perks though...strat running that is.

I'll be honest I tried for #1 overall once and ended up 4th

None of it is that strenuous except for the bomber aspect...bombers in this game are not fun at all unless your just flying around tail gunning.

I don't know how anyone could keep up that kind of thing every month like some do.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »
 :x
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2011, 12:45:16 AM »
I know this is going to sound like total BS to everyone outside The Few... But I can honnestly say that Bruv isn't a "try hard" when it comes to score.
Mind you he sure is pixel blood thirsty :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2011, 01:18:57 AM »
Personally if I play for score I get frustrated. If I play for fun then not so much.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2011, 05:25:13 AM »
what is "standard play"??      I bet he always has a wingman or two with him.........or 4 or 5 or 6..............just sayin.
For Phillipine Phandango he was flying a Niki by himself one morning just to get used to it... PFFT used to it... he was consistantly landing 8-12 kills per sortie and not dieing...

Yes very ghey...it is useful for gaining perks though...strat running that is.

I'll be honest I tried for #1 overall once and ended up 4th

None of it is that strenuous except for the bomber aspect...bombers in this game are not fun at all unless your just flying around tail gunning.

I don't know how anyone could keep up that kind of thing every month like some do.
The constant bombing people do in this game is because they like the coordination, the patience needed, what you call strenuous is tea time and piss break to them. They love sitting in a bomber. And I personally love picking the tards that are trying to kill them :t

Styles of fighting in this game are usually influenced by personality. Bombers=patience and teamwork Fighters=cockiness, aggression, and sometimes little patience. Some even feel the need to overcome odds and to come out alive :aok
GVs=love of the feel of needing to search for the enemy, to stare at the enemy in your sights and to see him explode. Truly a good feeling.

I personally love challenges. I get down and dirty in my P51s and P38s and learn to excell on fighting 3-5 enemies to see if i can kill as many of them before i die. If i live, i know i have improved. If i die, i know i must improve.

P.S. if you hear me screaming on vox and laughing at the enemy and taunting them without them being able to hear me, it usually means im having a blast doing what i said above. :rofl My squaddies hear it daily and so do many bishops around me :rofl :rofl If you're bish you probably have heard me from time to time doing this :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2011, 05:57:12 AM »
No Bish are mutes :rofl

The GFC

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2011, 06:04:43 AM »
No Bish are mutes :rofl
go sleep sometime... :rolleyes:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2011, 06:19:42 AM »
Ive fought Bruv before.....wasnt very impressed not at all actually,

ink the only time I recall "fighting" you in the MA was some time ago.   You were going through a stage of Hurricane flying and puffing your chest out and we had 3, 1 vs 1 ones, with me in a Spit 9.

If you need reminding we can always spend some time in the DA   :salute

As for score,   When I get a day off work with 60 guys in the arena I can't work on my fighter rank, so i'll go and toolshed and take a couple of bases with my one or two squaddies (mainly due to boredom).   

Any bomber runs are done with me making breakfast or doing some housework.  Multi tasking! 

There are some guys who end up with a low rank by just enjoying every aspect of the game.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2011, 08:56:51 AM »
 :headscratch:
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2011, 09:00:19 AM »
Its all my fault Tom I was having a laugh and all the girls started :old:

The GFC

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »
i can share my Prozac with you Zack, it helps(sometimes) no need to aplogize..your human(?). I have never fought Bruv before or any FEW/DFC usually I am flying along and then POW! my brains all over the canopy.Granted my SA is not what it use to be( see angry wife for ignoring her while " flying ", see dog blessing my carpet).wait...... is this the gv/aircraft wish section ? crap...I want the B-2...................
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
 :)

The GFC