Author Topic: Can a Mod Please Log Into the Game? 9:50 am EST  (Read 6263 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Re: Can a Mod Please Log Into the Game? 9:50 am EST
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2011, 01:45:40 AM »
It'll get handled. I got band for a week of forums for breaking that one. I agree with this rule, because I seen it get way out of hand & people getting really hateful. So I took mine and won't slip there again. Some people just don't know when too far, is too far.   :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2011, 07:54:36 AM »
I grew up in a very small town, population around 135. Dad taught me early on there are 3 forbidden subjects.

Politics (Republican in a town full of Democrats)
Religion (Methodist in a town split down the middle, half Lutheran, half Catholic)
Water   (Its flat here, what helps this guy out might just drown your neighbor a mile over)  (actually more big fights
            over water than the other 2 forbidden subjects.)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What you are not necessarily entitled to is to inflict that opinion on others.

People come to AH to forget that outside world. Politics, religion, and bs like that ruins the immersion.
If it doesn't have anything to do with the game, keep it on the private channels.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »
you guys gotta liven this one up. the sick puppies thread is killing yas.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2011, 09:11:06 AM »
LOL. Just LOL. I bet Skuzzy facepalms when he reads this. So f*** is okay as long as it is only used once?  LOL. 

I never said any such thing. I simply stated there is a large difference between the too uses, and nothing in the description had anything to do with quantity, it is more about attitudes like your displaying now of, trying to ride the edge.

HiTech

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2011, 09:17:23 AM »
I never said any such thing. I simply stated there is a large difference between the too uses, and nothing in the description had anything to do with quantity, it is more about attitudes like your displaying now of, trying to ride the edge.

HiTech

I misunderstood. I apologize.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2011, 09:44:36 AM »
Kind of like the old Cheech and Chong dialog:

"One time I played In a Gadda de Vida backwards at 78."

"Cool, man, what happened?"

"I saw God, man."

- oldman
aHEM...it was Black Sabbath! ("LLLLEEEETTttttt's make a DOPE-DEEEEAALLLL!)"
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
I never said any such thing. I simply stated there is a large difference between the two uses, and nothing in the description had anything to do with quantity, it is more about attitudes like your displaying now of, trying to ride the edge.

HiTech
fixed.  :noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)