Author Topic: Stole the other sides CV they cheat to recover  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Ultimate

• Zinc Member
Stole the other sides CV they cheat to recover
« on: March 14, 2011, 07:52:25 AM »
Alright so yesterday in the Pizza map, we had taken P69 for a litle while and had captured C70, when we saw that P69 was a loss we quickly dispatched the CV away from the port.. about an hour later whent he CV got to its destination some guy from the Knights believe he was from the 49th (rank was 202) He took control of that CV and put it in a straight line. Once he pulled that off he jumped back over to the knights and in the next hour or so dar bar was closing on the CV...

I PM'ed the guy calling him a cheater and to learn how to play right... He continued to say blah blah blah you hijacked our CV this and that, your hiding it from us so we cant use it... I mean seriously if the opportunity had shown it self to them they would have done the same. Its a strategy...

Anyways point is why is it people just cant play fair..

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Stole the other sides CV they cheat to recover
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:59:07 AM »

generally speaking, people will always behave as badly as they can possibly get away with

an observation that is not limited to Aces High!
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 07:59:15 AM »
.......and here come the shades accounts who will now "claim they stole my CV, blah blah".     I never saw this coming.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ultimate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 08:04:16 AM »
Its just a shame they couldnt just up a set of bombers and a couple scout planes and go find it... I mean would have been time consuming for sure but thats the name of the game!

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 08:13:11 AM »
so, this massive injustice bothered you so much that it kept you awake all night and you decided that complaining about it on the forums was the best thing to do so everyone in the world could...  :headscratch:

lives were lost, property was destroyed and someone's romper room fun box got piddled in...such a disaster, people and animals are suffering...we need to get the president to declare martial law and deploy troops...have the red cross start humanitarian relief efforts...supplies of twinkies, diapers and facial tissue are running low, oh the humanity...

here's a toon quarter

get yourself a toon lollipop and enjoy another day of life
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »
so, this massive injustice bothered you so much that it kept you awake all night and you decided that complaining about it on the forums was the best thing to do so everyone in the world could...  :headscratch:

lives were lost, property was destroyed and someone's romper room fun box got piddled in...such a disaster, people and animals are suffering...we need to get the president to declare martial law and deploy troops...have the red cross start humanitarian relief efforts...supplies of twinkies, diapers and facial tissue are running low, oh the humanity...

here's a toon quarter
(Image removed from quote.)
get yourself a toon lollipop and enjoy another day of life

:rofl  :banana:  :rofl  :banana:  :rofl  :banana:  :bolt:

See Rule #4

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »
Complaints about player behavior should be sent to HTC. Complaints should not be posted on the forum.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 09:04:44 AM »
Complaints about player behavior should be sent to HTC. Complaints should not be posted on the forum.

What about complaints about complaint threads...where do we post them?   :neener:
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
Hiding CVs is for wussies.

Real men defend their CV in a combat zone.

:aok
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 09:10:14 AM »
Alright so yesterday in the Pizza map, we had taken P69 for a litle while and had captured C70, when we saw that P69 was a loss we quickly dispatched the CV away from the port.. about an hour later whent he CV got to its destination some guy from the Knights believe he was from the 49th (rank was 202) He took control of that CV and put it in a straight line. Once he pulled that off he jumped back over to the knights and in the next hour or so dar bar was closing on the CV...

I PM'ed the guy calling him a cheater and to learn how to play right... He continued to say blah blah blah you hijacked our CV this and that, your hiding it from us so we cant use it... I mean seriously if the opportunity had shown it self to them they would have done the same. Its a strategy...

You should be muted for making the accusation, and the other guy should be muted if he's proven guilty  :aok
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 09:16:42 AM »
The next thing you know people will be cheating on their taxes and spouses.We here at Aces High need to be a shining example of fair play and honesty,the future of mankind may depend on it.
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 09:18:47 AM »
The next thing you know people will be cheating on their taxes and spouses.We here at Aces High need to be a shining example of fair play and honesty,the future of mankind may depend on it.

-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 09:23:18 AM »
Hiding CV's is lamer than a one legged waitress at the IHOP.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 09:40:18 AM »
Hiding CVs is for wussies.

Real men defend their CV in a combat zone.

agree, plus sounds like you had plenty of time to up a cap for the CV if you saw the dar bar coming an hour before.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 09:47:29 AM »

yea.....because once he switched sides, no one could re-route the cv. 'cause no one could up and.....uuummm......i dunno......maybe DEFEND it?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)