Author Topic: THIS is how you take care of a bully!  (Read 5219 times)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Re: THIS is how you take care of a bully!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 05:04:58 PM »
Been on the receiving end of bullies, not nice. The larger kid did what he had to do, bet it stops the skinny un picking on him in the future.

Personally, had it been me, things would have been a tad worse - to sort the school bully out at my last school (many many years ago), I hit him with a desk, repeatedly, until he asked me to stop.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 05:13:41 PM »
i wouldnt call him Fat, hes just a big kid, never piss of a bear lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 05:22:24 PM »
I feel any judge or jury would see the obese child as defending himself. From what the video shows, he neither threw the first punch and it was clear that first punch was not going to be the end of the event. To top it off, the obese child did what he had to and did not continue beating the small child when was down.

If that obese child was my son, I would not congratulate him but I would make it clear he acted proper. Heck, I'm not the type to sue, but I would in this case for suspending him.

You use the word "obese" alot.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

That kid was FAR from obese.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »
You're right, but I found the word 'fat' or 'rotund' to be far more demeaning. It was simply the first PC adjective I could think of at the moment. I suppose I could of used 'larger child' instead, so be it.

Please, don't body slam me... I didn't mean it!   :cry
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:33:17 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 05:36:33 PM »
Hey they removed the video before i could download it!  :mad:  :cry
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
The vid made the news last night. They said it the smack down occurred in Australia.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »
oh he has several facebook pages now, just google it.... what i find Ironic is theres pics on there cyber bulling the skinny kid  :headscratch:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
You use the word "obese" alot.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

That kid was FAR from obese.
the big kid was obese...not "grossly obese", but still...get your eyes checked...i guesstimate their ages around 12-13 and he's built like i was when i was that age...definitely kept a cooler head than i did when the school bully messed with me...i didn't use a desk though, hard cover science book did a great job.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 05:47:21 PM »
That annoys the hell out of me. :( The two girls in the background laughing when the fat kid gets punched, the bigger kid that interfeers to protect his little punk buddy ... The other punk taking the video ' yeah let's take a video of my friend bullying someone else'.

If I ever see my kid doing something like that, i'd bodyslam him again when he comes home. Those losers are on the way to become real assets to society.

It's just one instance Frenchy.  Though the instigator sure looks like he might be that much of a bad apple.

PFactorDave / Canacka....  A pile driver drop on concrete isn't self defense.  Self defense would be neutralizing the little mosquito.  Doing something that could have killed him (drop him slightly different angle against the corner of that garden bank) rather than just send him flying or socking his lights out, that's excessive.  
Not brow beating, just an objective assessment.  The fat kid has (had) no sense of proportion as far as physical violence goes.  Or no sense of restraint.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
The fat kid has (had) no sense of proportion as far as physical violence goes.  Or no sense of restraint.

The 'larger' kid doesn't need to have a sense of proportion, he was defending himself and he isn't reported to be a professional combatant that can properly gauge his strength or ability to injure.  Also, before this occurs, this kid stands there and takes repeated physical abuse and you don't call that restraint?

You would lose the case in court, without a doubt.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 06:07:10 PM »
The fat kid has (had) no sense of proportion as far as physical violence goes.  Or no sense of restraint.

Are you kidding me? Did you get dropped on your head as a child? HE WALKED AWAY. If he wanted to he could have gotten on top of that kid and beat his face in, did he? NO.  He was trying to avoid the fight.  That was shoving, cussing at him, and hit him multiple times. He was defending himself.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline AKH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 06:08:11 PM »
The not-so-happy slapper  :aok
AKHoopy Arabian Knights
google koan: "Your assumptions about the lives of others are in direct relation to your naïve pomposity."

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 06:11:55 PM »
It's just one instance Frenchy.  Though the instigator sure looks like he might be that much of a bad apple.

PFactorDave / Canacka....  A pile driver drop on concrete isn't self defense.  Self defense would be neutralizing the little mosquito.  Doing something that could have killed him (drop him slightly different angle against the corner of that garden bank) rather than just send him flying or socking his lights out, that's excessive.  
Not brow beating, just an objective assessment.  The fat kid has (had) no sense of proportion as far as physical violence goes.  Or no sense of restraint.

Are you kidding me?  He never threw a punch, he picked him up and through him to the ground.  It wasn't even a pile driver!  In self defense you do what you need to to stop the situation and get away which is exactly what that kid did.  And by the way, HE IS A KID!  You think he should be thinking in his head, while the other kid is smacking the crap out of him, how hurt he would be if he tries to defend himself?  By the way, you said self defense would be neutralizing the other kid?  He looked neutralized to me!
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Life lesson here ....
There is always someone bigger if not badder than you in real life.....   :ahand   

:lol

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 06:24:57 PM »
awesome....

little turd got less than he deserved.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.