Author Topic: Seriously???  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
Re: Seriously???
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »
Fanboi here.

When I logged out the numbers were 100/100-117/200.

Can't join the L33T 100?

Are you pissed enough to quit yet?

Until everyone who is whining about the caps is willing to leave versus the people who are trying the game and staying, nothing will happen.

Everyone cancel your subscription NOW.

You need to prove Hitech that he is wrong by reversing the profitability in his concept with capped arenas.

wrongway
This is correct...Hitech is counting on those of us who are longtime fans of the game putting up with mechanics that we hate to appease new players...when the AH addicts start cancelling their accounts the arena caps will disappear.

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 01:22:08 PM »
Look...I love this game just as much as anyone.  I have yet to see any of my kids playing their WOW or Call of Duty games gripe about a player cap.  Bottom line is if it affects the community as a negative...which there is plenty of posts to show it.  Something needs to change.  This is 2011 right?

There are player caps on WoW servers you just don't hear them complaining.  Call of Duty no longer has privately hosted servers so there is so no cap becuase players don't host servers there is matchmaking.  Also Call of Duty is a FPS this is a MMO there is no similarity you cannot even compare them whatsoever especially if they play CoD on a console..  I am having difficulty telling you why Cod doesn't have cap problems becuase Ah is so much different in all of its mechanics.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2011, 03:48:27 PM »
sounds like me.... only put this in instead of what he said :lol

:furious :furiousWHERES MY DAMN M18!!! :furious :furious

Double +1
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline 1BULL

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2011, 11:33:57 PM »
What about an arena where you are able of winning the other pilots points.  Instead of a ponys eny being 5.  It could cost him 10 perks, and if he is shot down the wining pilot gets those 10 points.  Kind of like poker with airplanes.  You could call it the poker room.  Earn your perks in the MA, and really fight smartly in the PR.   People would think twice of trying to ho, and do stupid stupid things if their perkies are on the line every time.   Just a thought.
BULL

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2011, 06:29:54 AM »
I think Skuzzy needs to start a Cap whine category in Forums.
Maybe Snailman can create a pie chart to show whine threads vs all others.
Hey Von, sounds like you need little blue bill, turn that  :banana: into WOOD :neener:

<S> Oz
:aok
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:23:27 AM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!