Author Topic: Question for a Pony expert  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Question for a Pony expert
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 09:35:45 AM »
LOL i love watching people jump all over me for my stupid stuff i just throw out there cause i dont wanna look at a thread and not post.NOBODY on here accualy knows who i am and i prefer to keep it that way LOL.be ready for some more!

Maybe next time you should consider not posting.  It might work better for you!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 09:48:48 AM »
Can you believe the cockpit booze doesn't work either?

Hitech has a good sense of humor, I loved the vodka bottle in all the Russian planes.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 11:12:11 AM »
LOL i love watching people jump all over me for my stupid stuff i just throw out there cause i dont wanna look at a thread and not post.NOBODY on here accualy knows who i am and i prefer to keep it that way LOL.be ready for some more!

this might be a bit off topic, and may be as far out as to need it's own thread in the wishlist forum, buuuuuuuuut.................. .can we have a middle finger emoticon?  i know that's unrealistic, it's just the only thing i can think of that sums up what i wanna say to this clown.

P.S. i love the pony gunsight, i have a red k14 in each of my planes, even the german ones  :)
-AoM-

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 11:35:30 AM »
Double post, darn phone
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:40:29 AM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »

this might be a bit off topic, and may be as far out as to need it's own thread in the wishlist forum, buuuuuuuuut.................. .can we have a middle finger emoticon? 

To go along with the emoticon, I have always wished for a one finger salute dot command in game.

It could be /.bird <player name> and show up as <Bird>name

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »

this might be a bit off topic, and may be as far out as to need it's own thread in the wishlist forum, buuuuuuuuut.................. .can we have a middle finger emoticon?  i know that's unrealistic, it's just the only thing i can think of that sums up what i wanna say to this clown.

P.S. i love the pony gunsight, i have a red k14 in each of my planes, even the german ones  :)

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 01:27:44 PM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:48:06 AM by Skuzzy »
-AoM-

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »
to bad it doesnt work.but thats just 1 of MANY things

If I were sitting on the throne in Grapevine, I'd delete your credit card number and show you the door, in a New York second.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 05:09:26 PM »
     You're too nice Max, I'd coad it so any perk plane he chose exploded on engine start  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »
Lolz. Buy that man a hamburger  :aok

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »

hey guys.well im going to start off by introducing myself.since ive never really been active on forums.

im 19 and currently a US Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton CA of the 11th MEU.ive been enlisted for almost 8 months from first day off basic til present.I aim to go through recon school somtime next year.Im a pretty cool and fun guy to get along with and flying is 1 of my passions.i have my private licence and a glider licence.so ive got lots of time in the air (except p51s etc.)well anyways,heres somthing thats pretty cool you guys should check out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmOPveWfHS0

cant wait to see you guys in-game

:huh

Anyway....

to bad it doesnt work.but thats just 1 of MANY things

A thought I had while Area 51ing last week and looking at the HUD of the claw. Even with a functioning K-14 gun sight, wouldn't the "fire here" + be restricted to the glass of the actual gun sight versus the Lead Computing Sight of the TA and off line that goes where ever it needs to go?

Maybe a true LCS wouldn't be that bad if modeled realistically. It would be nothing like the +.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »
I wish they'd give self-proclaimed trolls nice vacations...
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Gaboon

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »
I fly the Pony 99.999% of the time and I use the rose colored K12 sight and all guns set to 400 yards. I also have my forward view set to full page up for a better firing view for high angle turn attacks. I would say that most of my kills are in a tight high speed turning attack usually taking a wing off or a solid canopy hit instant kill. It takes some practice but once you have it down you won't want to change it. Good luck