Author Topic: Exposed Stealth Helo?  (Read 2780 times)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Exposed Stealth Helo?
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »
It's that easy to justify to yourself that lying is okay?
No I figured when adults thought about teenagers they more likely looked at the lying, drinking, drug dealing, baby having stereo type teens.
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »
And lying about the secret service showing up helps the image how?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
well it helps him dig a deeper hole i'm guessing
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »
What am I doing? I'm not bull toejamting any of you. It happened to my dads co worker when he was going around saying crap about the president.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2011, 07:10:23 PM »
What am I doing? I'm not bull toejamting any of you. It happened to my dads co worker when he was going around saying crap about the president.

We have a president? wow, guess i missed something. I thought all we had was HiTech and Staff. didnt know there was another world out there.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2011, 07:55:28 PM »
I've been using my friends computer lately, and you know what happened today? The secret service came to his house asking why i've been talking about the US Government keeping Bin Laden's body! :O Seriously I had a brown pants moment when those GMC's pulled into my driveway and men in suits came and banged on the door. Goes to show, if you know anything or think you do, your a threat to your nation! They searched my computer and everything but came to the conclusion that it was just another teen running his mouth about stuff he doesn't know anything about. Or in my case guessing total bull plop. Moral of the story, if you know anything, don't post it online  :lol

The Secret Service isn't going to come to the house of a snot nosed little kid just becuase the kid posted online about where the US government is keeping OBL's body.  The Secret Service will only come if you made a threat against the President.

You're changing your lie so soon?  First you said the Secret Service came to your house because you were asking around where the government was keeping OBL's body.  Now the story changes to it happened to your dad's co-worker when he said some things about the President.  What he said must have been pretty bad, like threaten the President or the office of the President (White House) but I'm sure it's nothing more than bullscatology like your first attempt at lying to us 8 posts up.

What are you going to go for your next whopper?  Change your handle to VOSS and tell us you're in the middle of development of TAS II?  Or maybe how you're some uber sniper or fly F-16s?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
dbl post
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:06:15 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »
I've been using my friends computer lately, and you know what happened today? The secret service came to his house asking why i've been talking about the US Government keeping Bin Laden's body! :O Seriously I had a brown pants moment when those GMC's pulled into my driveway and men in suits came and banged on the door. Goes to show, if you know anything or think you do, your a threat to your nation! They searched my computer and everything but came to the conclusion that it was just another teen running his mouth about stuff he doesn't know anything about. Or in my case guessing total bull plop. Moral of the story, if you know anything, don't post it online  :lol

Floyd

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »
The Secret Service isn't going to come to the house of a snot nosed little kid just becuase the kid posted online about where the US government is keeping OBL's body.  The Secret Service will only come if you made a threat against the President.

You're changing your lie so soon?  First you said the Secret Service came to your house because you were asking around where the government was keeping OBL's body.  Now the story changes to it happened to your dad's co-worker when he said some things about the President.  What he said must have been pretty bad, like threaten the President or the office of the President (White House) but I'm sure it's nothing more than bullscatology like your first attempt at lying to us 8 posts up.

What are you going to go for your next whopper?  Change your handle to VOSS and tell us you're in the middle of development of TAS II?  Or maybe how you're some uber sniper or fly F-16s?

ack-ack
I meant it happened to him too

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2011, 08:34:52 PM »

You do realize what exactly the Secret Service does dont you? They have nothing to do with Osama at all, in any shape or form. Now if you threatened the president or any former president or their family, that would call for the SS. If you were doing things that you shouldn't with currency, that would call for the SS. not Osama's body.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »

You do realize what exactly the Secret Service does dont you? They have nothing to do with Osama at all, in any shape or form. Now if you threatened the president or any former president or their family, that would call for the SS. If you were doing things that you shouldn't with currency, that would call for the SS. not Osama's body.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
lol

triple post
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:06:59 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »
Supposedly Pakistan is saying they are going to show it to China.

-BigBOBCH
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:45:30 PM by redman555 »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »

You do realize what exactly the Secret Service does dont you? They have nothing to do with Osama at all, in any shape or form. Now if you threatened the president or any former president or their family, that would call for the SS. If you were doing things that you shouldn't with currency, that would call for the SS. not Osama's body. And i pretty sure the front of the vehicles wouldnt say "GMC". it would most likely just have a Chevy symbol.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »
f22raptordude, where do you live? just wondering, no real reason.