Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44262 times)

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #450 on: June 22, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »
were any films posted by the "winner" any at all? the last time? there was more involved in that last match up, but truly the drama is  :rolleyes:

yup ditto I wont be in another

Ink, the answer is "Yes", films were posted by the winner, just not all of them.
Yea, simply because I can

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #451 on: June 22, 2011, 02:23:09 PM »
all that happened was Krup clicked cancel.   i do it in haste all the time after i get shot.    i made sure i saved the film.   some people have issue with this.   i cannot do anything about it.   all of the film is present.    that being said, idgaf who is in what squad.   has nothing to do with the Krupnski/IrishOne duel.   i lost. i LOST!  I LOST!!!!!!!!   :bhead    
-AoM-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #452 on: June 22, 2011, 02:23:57 PM »
No one is suggesting Krupinski not posting the films affects the outcome of the fights. We are simply pointing out that this is what happened to DrSpek last time, even after Krupinski posted that Spek had defeated him and did not contest the win at that time. Therefore a double standard is clear and a hypocritical response from some of the posters.

I think Yarbles is correct that some people are so focussed on the results and winning that all other considerations become irrelevant. Some people look for any technicality to achieve their agenda, and I do not mean Krupinski in this case. For those with any objectivity at all, those doing this can be very clearly identified.

Everybody, regardless of squadron, inter-squadron feuding or the constant swaying of public opinion due to a small noisy minority has the right to equal treatment and a fair and even handling under the rules.

Irish relax. No further action is suggested or implied, just drop the double standard (some of you).

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #453 on: June 22, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »
Ink, the answer is "Yes"

cool, I am done with this bracket, and anything else in AH that "the few" has anything to do with. except of course the MA's I will gladly attack your hoard.

sorry BE you put a lot of time into this, you don't deserve to have it ruined.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #454 on: June 22, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »
i cannot do anything about it.     
Thats what I was saying last time.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #455 on: June 22, 2011, 02:29:34 PM »

You are right, however your implication that The Few ruined it in the first place is wrong. Who started the trouble in the sixth ink?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #456 on: June 22, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
the only way to resolve this is for everybody to stop slinging doodoo at each other.   nobody is going to change a fight that happened in the last tourny, so why are you all arguing about it?  this the results thread of the SEVENTH tourny.   im sure BE is just gonna love reading all this noise.     :salute  im out
-AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #457 on: June 22, 2011, 02:40:09 PM »
 :O  Can't we all just be friends and enjoy the duels? :ahand :bhead

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #458 on: June 22, 2011, 02:40:19 PM »
cool, I am done with this bracket, and anything else in AH that "the few" has anything to do with. except of course the MA's I will gladly attack your hoard.

I don't see how BE even needs to be involved, in this case no one is actually asking for a disqualification, only pointing out the double standard, held even by you. This point was made by me, so if you want to be upset with me fine I accept that. Nothing changes in the dueling bracket and the fights go on.   Of course last time you attacked my horde I don't think it turned out like you hoped :)

so unless someone else want to ruin this for BE, I don't suspect we will even hear from him. No one on this end is even crying to him. Salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2011, 02:46:53 PM »
I don't see how BE even needs to be involved, in this case no one is actually asking for a disqualification, only pointing out the double standard, held even by you. This point was made by me, so if you want to be upset with me fine I accept that. Nothing changes in the dueling bracket and the fights go on.   Of course last time you attacked my horde I don't think it turned out like you hoped :)

so unless someone else want to ruin this for BE, I don't suspect we will even hear from him. No one on this end is even crying to him. Salute

I don't care about winning or dieing in a game, unlike you guys, I don't care what my score is, so ya it went exactly how I expected :aok

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #460 on: June 22, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
I don't care about winning or dieing in a game, unlike you guys, I don't care what my score is, so ya it went exactly how I expected :aok

:headscratch:  it was 1 v 1 as I recall  :cheers: I am the horde I spoke of

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #461 on: June 22, 2011, 02:52:43 PM »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #462 on: June 22, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »
I am 100% certain there's a difference between instinctively hitting 'cancel' on a film, and entering a tournament which requires you to film fights, knowing your computer will not allow you to film.

I've made so many great moves/shots that I wish I had, but I instinctively hit 'cancel' on the popup because stuff like that only happens maybe 2 times out of 100 sorties.

:bhead

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #463 on: June 22, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Kazaa, I like your sense of style.  Especially the pics of the ladies. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #464 on: June 22, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
I am 100% certain there's a difference between instinctively hitting 'cancel' on a film, and entering a tournament which requires you to film fights, knowing your computer will not allow you to film.

I've made so many great moves/shots that I wish I had, but I instinctively hit 'cancel' on the popup because stuff like that only happens maybe 2 times out of 100 sorties.

:bhead

My biggest regret in AH so far is hitting cancel out of habit on the 10 kill sortie I was part of in Bruv's plane.  Was the best sortie by far I've seen.  Wish I had that film. :frown: