Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »
You sir, know not of what you speak.  You sir, are a trolling, flamebaiting, crybaby troll... out

Rgr that, Seacreast.  :salute

Try reading this...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271726.msg3397511.html#msg3397511

OK, Now that my RECRUITING THREAD has been "flamed" by a few retards and "praised" by some of the elite, maybe I can get along with the program.  And the PROGRAM is:

To recruit gentlemen that have the same interests, such as those that want to "Take Bases".  If you are tired of flying with guys that don't care about working together as an organized group to work together to accomplish a main objective, then try US out.  We, the *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* , have a military structure.  However; we are not militaristic.  I don't give orders like a "Patton" or a "Douglas MacArthur".  I ask for volunteers.  We have two (2) types of Game Modes.  A "Freetime" Mode and a "Base Taking" Mode.

FREETIME MODE is when you do what ya want to do without the authority of anyone.

BASE TAKING MODE is when we "Rally" and we group together to do what has to be done to Take Bases.

We don't post missions due to the fact that they will often get spied on and called out.

I have set up a program where you can achieve Medals.  This allows the website to look real nice and colorful.

So, if you think you would like to be involved with a Group like this, give us a trial run.  We would be honored if ya joined us on our VOX channel.  See ya in the Game.... :salute

Read the whole thing.  It is a very insightful foray for those who are in the vBLINDNESS or don't know the origin. 

Just trying to help out.    :salute
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:56:53 PM by Assi29 »
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »
6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try to evade his onslaught, but fly to meet it.

And get accused of being  HO dweeb by morons.

everytime I do it.....
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2011, 01:02:29 AM »
    \
      \         <not a ho
        \                                                             
          :airplane:                                --------------  :airplane:
         /                                                    ^
       /      < not a ho                               ho
     /
so I assume you avoid these? (the vert "HO" as you say) If you say yes then the tactic works. Who flys right into bullets wanting to get shot?
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2011, 02:12:43 AM »
Rgr that, Seacreast.  :salute

Try reading this...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271726.msg3397511.html#msg3397511

Read the whole thing.  It is a very insightful foray for those who are in the vBLINDNESS or don't know the origin. 

Just trying to help out.    :salute

And how does this have anything to do with the thread at hand?  You sir are a troll and a flamebait, and I'm not biting.
vNucks

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2011, 02:32:36 AM »
                                            :airplane: vICTA BOELCKE  :airplane:

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad. 

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

3. Fire at any range, your opponent may already be in the sights of 5-10 of your buddies.  

4. Always keep your eye on your opponents hangers, and never let yourself be deceived by people who enjoy a fair fight.

5. Just like in Love, in any form of attack it is essential to assail your opponent from behind if you missed the HO on the initial merge.

6. If your opponent dives on you, yell at the guy who couldn't fly NOE and gave all 50 of you away.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget to at least drop hangers before you auger.

8. Attack in groups of fourty or sixty. When the fight breaks up into a series of single combats, check out the other side of the map.

9. After winning a base, do not defend and go to another part of the map.

10. PM someone if you die and your name is a city East of Ft. Worth.

Brilliant.

Let the truth sting.

I'm glad you have made it back to BBSland, assi.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2011, 02:37:58 AM »
And how does this have anything to do with the thread at hand?  You sir are a troll and a flamebait, and I'm not biting.

If you can't read the thread and understand, I cannot possibly help you.

If you want to bring up specific points and argue them, I think we have a platform.

It's all in good fun for an understanding.
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2011, 03:31:02 AM »
                                            :airplane: vICTA BOELCKE  :airplane:

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad.

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

3. Fire at any range, your opponent may already be in the sights of 5-10 of your buddies. 

4. Always keep your eye on your opponents hangers, and never let yourself be deceived by people who enjoy a fair fight.

5. Just like in Love, in any form of attack it is essential to assail your opponent from behind if you missed the HO on the initial merge.

6. If your opponent dives on you, yell at the guy who couldn't fly NOE and gave all 50 of you away.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget to at least drop hangers before you auger.

8. Attack in groups of fourty or sixty. When the fight breaks up into a series of single combats, check out the other side of the map.

bwaahahha
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2011, 03:41:24 AM »
Thats the greatest troll ive ever seen.
You made my day, Assi.
 :cheers:
AoM
City of ice

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2011, 03:46:37 AM »
Nucks, your biting, and your almost on the boat.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad.

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok........................ :salute ASSI!  :x
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »

I'm glad you have made it back to BBSland, assi.

Same here. That dancing bear cracks me up every time.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
so I assume you avoid these? (the vert "HO" as you say) If you say yes then the tactic works. Who flys right into bullets wanting to get shot?

Some idiots get the lucky 1000 yard shot when your heading towerds them (6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try to evade his onslaught, but fly to meet it.). sometimes in the twisting and turning of a fight head on head situations arise and 90% of the time it's the newb or the newbish who take the shot (in my opinion) in stead of trying to get out of the line of fire and secure the advantage. But it is true alot of people call high deflection shots hoes. I for 1 try to avoid taking them in a 1v1 but don't get made when someone else does.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »

:rock  :aok  :rofl :rofl :rofl  :salute

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2011, 11:36:53 AM »
Tighten the drag ASSI or else he may throw the hook.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:43 PM »
A thread like this makes me laugh......... HARD........

I get rule 4'd for all kinds of stuff and assi can run all over Norway freely, it's crazy.   :D

:bolt:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.