Author Topic: Casey Anthony Trial  (Read 4707 times)

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
Re: Casey Anthony Trial
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »

In any case, I doubt the case is dropped. Casey could not be found guilty of murder but you can bet that the investigators will keep at it until there is justice for this child.

I really haven't been following this much, but this line is something a lot of people seem to forget.  Just because this trial is over doesn't mean it's the end of this story all together.  I just don't care enough to follow up on it.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »
I don't think she is innocent.. but I do not know either if she did it all on her own or if it was the result of some other situation.

As I said before, the only item that links the murder to the Anthony family is the duct tape. It is a brand found and sold only in Ohio where the family moved from so that means that the murderer is one of the Anthony's or someone who was very familiar with their home (since most people keep duct tape in their garage).

Personally, I don't believe that Casey killed the kid on purpose despite her behavior and what the prosecution said in closing arguments is very true: nobody would cover up an accidental death by making it look like murder.

So that opens two scenarios in my opinion:

1- It is known Casey was into drug parties and lots of alcohol. Chloroform is a recreational drug that does the same effects as alcohol without the hangover and it is also used to make harder drugs... so, Casey and some other person were doing this at home and somehow the kid died (I doubt it was intentional) and knowing they would be charged with murder they disposed of the body the way they did and why all the lies. The flaw in this is the tape itself: I doubt Casey or this 2nd person would go to the garage and find the duct tape to put on the kid's body (unless that tape had been inside the home and easily accessible...but then again who keeps a 4 +year old duct tape in their kitchen?).

2- Casey's father is involved. Probably same scenario as #1 except he found the kid dead and Casey drugged up and the child abuse charges are true. Thats a powerful motivation to turn an accidental death into a murder scene. This is a possible scenario because the man has decades of murder investigation experience and it is -very- unusual for a body to be kept in the trunk of a car for 10 or so days and then dumped. This is all unusual and does not make sense unless you consider that if the kid died from drug overdose and if the kid had been abused by the father then the evidence is all in the flesh and then it would make a ton of sense to purposely hide the body until the flesh is gone.

What's interesting is that all forensic textbooks describe that it takes about 10 days for a body to fully decompose in FL like weather. Also the car was kept near a garbage dumpster to hide the smell... and a corpse will start stinking after just 3 days in FL so I doubt Casey was involved in dumping the body because if she had it would not have been in the car after the 3rd day nor would the car had been hidden near a dumpster (I would think only someone who has seen bodies found near garbage dumpsters would know off the top of his head that the smell is muffled there).

In this scenario it would be Casey's best interest to avoid murder conviction and probably death penalty (drugs+dead kid=easy murder conviction) by lying (which she did best apparently) and misleading while her father would avoid conviction of abuse by disposing of the body after the incriminating flesh was gone.

A lot of things point as Casey's dad imo: The duct tape (it was his house and I would say only a man in his house would beeline for the duct tape in the garage), the knowledge of the timing needed for decomposition, knowledge of how to hide the smell, knowledge of the criminal/forensic investigation procedures and what the legal system can and cannot prove with given evidence. The man's only mistakes in this scenario was to use his own duct tape... I doubt it crossed his mind that his duct tape was of a brand found only in Ohio... and not realizing his daughter would snap under the stress and party her brain out (denial of reality).... or that her pathological lying would bring so much media attention to the case.

In any case, I doubt the case is dropped. Casey could not be found guilty of murder but you can bet that the investigators will keep at it until there is justice for this child.

Extremely well put, and I have the same thoughts about it. I thought they would have arrested the father athis point myself.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »
I just hope that this traumatic trial doesn't put her in an emotional state that doesn't allow her to enjoy herself again.

I know she went partying when her kid was missing and she didn't report her being gone, but there are priorities in life.  People just got all bent out of shape because she was shaking her groove thang.   The Beastie Boys said it right, "you gotta fight...for your right...to party"

This young woman has done just that.  I hope the public leaves her and Britney alone.

Party on, Casey.   :rock
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »
:o
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:18:22 PM by Assi29 »
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
I hadn't even heard of this until everyone started complaining yesterday.  Goes to show the downside of tivo, I guess  :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »
Understood.

Maybe some think her car did it on it's own.

I'm extremely irritated that trash like that gets to walk.
Your completely right.  Imho she's quilty.  I mean really smiling after the trial?  I wouldn't be smiling if my daughter died.  (I don't have kids but you get it).  :salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2011, 03:15:58 PM »
I still can't believe they said she's innocent....total bs

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2011, 05:44:04 PM »
Your completely right.  Imho she's quilty.  I mean really smiling after the trial?  I wouldn't be smiling if my daughter died.  (I don't have kids but you get it).  :salute

She is smiling because she will not serve a day in jail again (after July 7th), or face the death pentaly.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
Watched an interview of a juror (alternate juror?) They were nearly crying as they came to the sad conclusion they couldn't rightly find her guilty (under the law) which is why none of them wanted to talk to the press
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2011, 07:49:24 PM »
I don't think she is innocent.. but I do not know either if she did it all on her own or if it was the result of some other situation.

2- Casey's father is involved. Probably same scenario as #1 except he found the kid dead and Casey drugged up and the child abuse charges are true. Thats a powerful motivation to turn an accidental death into a murder scene. This is a possible scenario because the man has decades of murder investigation experience and it is -very- unusual for a body to be kept in the trunk of a car for 10 or so days and then dumped. This is all unusual and does not make sense unless you consider that if the kid died from drug overdose and if the kid had been abused by the father then the evidence is all in the flesh and then it would make a ton of sense to purposely hide the body until the flesh is gone.

What's interesting is that all forensic textbooks describe that it takes about 10 days for a body to fully decompose in FL like weather. Also the car was kept near a garbage dumpster to hide the smell... and a corpse will start stinking after just 3 days in FL so I doubt Casey was involved in dumping the body because if she had it would not have been in the car after the 3rd day nor would the car had been hidden near a dumpster (I would think only someone who has seen bodies found near garbage dumpsters would know off the top of his head that the smell is muffled there).

In this scenario it would be Casey's best interest to avoid murder conviction and probably death penalty (drugs+dead kid=easy murder conviction) by lying (which she did best apparently) and misleading while her father would avoid conviction of abuse by disposing of the body after the incriminating flesh was gone.

A lot of things point as Casey's dad imo: The duct tape (it was his house and I would say only a man in his house would beeline for the duct tape in the garage), the knowledge of the timing needed for decomposition, knowledge of how to hide the smell, knowledge of the criminal/forensic investigation procedures and what the legal system can and cannot prove with given evidence. The man's only mistakes in this scenario was to use his own duct tape... I doubt it crossed his mind that his duct tape was of a brand found only in Ohio... and not realizing his daughter would snap under the stress and party her brain out (denial of reality).... or that her pathological lying would bring so much media attention to the case.

This ^^^^^^

Accept ...Grandma was on watch. The child drowned. Grandpa covered it up. IMO

I think the Mother knew and was threatened "I can get you, even in jail".

The Henkel duct tape?

Grandpas deposition..look at page 159
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

A series of 5 articles that don't pass the Hinkey Meter.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/27/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-part-1//

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2011, 08:06:16 PM »
She is smiling because she will not serve a day in jail again (after July 7th), or face the death pentaly.
That's your Opinion

The Few

-Spek

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2011, 08:13:56 PM »
That's your Opinion

Well if I just found out I wouldn't go to prison or be killed I might smile as well. Come on if she didn't smile people would say how could hearted she was. People will believe what they want no matter what. The court of public opinion is a squeak.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2011, 08:25:33 PM »
you're opinions are ruled with emotions, something you have to rule out when serving on a Jury, you have to go with the evidence and the facts of the case as they pertain to the Laws set fourth. emotions can't be used in deciding a Guilty or Innocent verdict, whether you feel like crap after words or not.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
Well if I just found out I wouldn't go to prison or be killed I might smile as well. Come on if she didn't smile people would say how could hearted she was. People will believe what they want no matter what. The court of public opinion is a squeak.
I don't think you would be smiling if your daughter was dead.

The Few

-Spek

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:03 PM »
I don't think that I would be thinking of my dead daughter immediately after coming out on top of what truly was a life-or-death situation.

-Penguin