Author Topic: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA  (Read 13434 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Re: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA
« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2011, 03:15:16 AM »
HiTech,
Why was 12 hours chosen initially?

Thank you
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #316 on: July 21, 2011, 03:18:26 AM »
he had a dream...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: July 21, 2011, 04:47:00 AM »
In Paris the mobs kept killing women, children, priests, freinds, relatives, royalty, most of the original leaders and each other for 4 long years. They wiped out 7000 alone in Lyon for not recanting the catholic church. Napoleon was a wave of virtuous sanity compaired to them. I almost thought Grizz held that role in this passion play. But, I am too late mistaken. Now I see his uncanny resemblence to Robespierre and the Committee of Public Safety. Who relyed upon stirring up the mobs to perform much of the hands on social reengineering while they loosely steered the state behind them. Wonder who on the Committee shane is??

So why does this audience believe being a mob crying for HiTech's head will succeed in gaining what you want?

Not one of you knows spot on why HiTech uses 12 hours versus any other time period. If you want a substinative public discussion about his choice of 12 hours. Or at the least the correct starting point for your howling mob. Find out the purpose of 12 hours before insisting you know how to renovate his program for him. Maybe HiTech is Bonapart.....he does hold the position of supreme dictator over Aces High now that I think of it.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #318 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:43 AM »
Removed for rule #4 quote
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:26:05 AM by hitech »
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #319 on: July 21, 2011, 06:54:24 AM »
Remove for rule #4 quote
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:26:23 AM by hitech »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:33 AM »
This thread is full of disrespect, rudeness, and immaturity. 

There is a much better way to convey your ideas and thought, and even your dislikes, than to sling mud, accuse, and otherwise make an bellybutton out of yourselves.  Some of you seriously need to re-think your delivery when your post in these forums.  Show some respect for yourselves and others. 

Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2011, 07:09:43 AM »
In Paris the mobs kept killing women, children, priests, freinds, relatives, royalty, most of the original leaders and each other for 4 long years. They wiped out 7000 alone in Lyon for not recanting the catholic church. Napoleon was a wave of virtuous sanity compaired to them. I almost thought Grizz held that role in this passion play. But, I am too late mistaken. Now I see his uncanny resemblence to Robespierre and the Committee of Public Safety. Who relyed upon stirring up the mobs to perform much of the hands on social reengineering while they loosely steered the state behind them. Wonder who on the Committee shane is??

So why does this audience believe being a mob crying for HiTech's head will succeed in gaining what you want?

Not one of you knows spot on why HiTech uses 12 hours versus any other time period. If you want a substinative public discussion about his choice of 12 hours. Or at the least the correct starting point for your howling mob. Find out the purpose of 12 hours before insisting you know how to renovate his program for him. Maybe HiTech is Bonapart.....he does hold the position of supreme dictator over Aces High now that I think of it.

#1 - I pay 14.95 per month and have done so for 5 years.
#2 - #1 makes me something called a "customer".
#3 - #1 and #2 gives me the "right" to tell HTC what I think about "his" product.
#4 -  Without others like me who continue to pay..(and I might add that 14.95 x 12 months = $179.40 per year.) for the most expensive online game "I" have ever paid for, HTC would be workin as a line cook at some slimey mexican restaurant.
#5 - I can buy an EA game for 50 bucks and play for free as long as i want...hummmm....
#6 - If I am going to pay $180 dollars per year I expect something worth my money. Not some jacked up ameture game.
#7 - If I say "off with HiTech's head" then so be it....I AM THE CUSTOMER
#8 - I dont care one dam bit what HiTech thinks.
#9 - I do care about what I spend my money on.
#10 I AM THE FREAKEN CUSTOMER...I GET TO SAY WHAT I WANT ABOUT WHAT I PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So,Bustr that gives me the right to say whatever the hell I want about this game. And that goes for everyone else here who objects to any thing in this game.

HTC is lucky he has such a dedicated core player base to tell him what sucks and what doesnt.

New players dont know jack.

Game development companies pay big bucks for focus groups and beta test groups. He has that for free.

I suggest you stop acting like some ankle humping retard and contribute to the debate or shut the hell up.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2011, 07:23:07 AM »
This thread is full of disrespect, rudeness, and immaturity. 

There is a much better way to convey your ideas and thought, and even your dislikes, than to sling mud, accuse, and otherwise make an bellybutton out of yourselves.  Some of you seriously need to re-think your delivery when your post in these forums.  Show some respect for yourselves and others. 

well said :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2011, 07:24:08 AM »

I whole heartedly disagree with this statement. I am exPOTW and I hate the living toejam out of all of you. In fact I hate everyone in this game now .....  :rock

Not all of us Poobah...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #324 on: July 21, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »

Yes it is. You see someone (not naming names, but a few have been really suspicious) log on and an hour later, you see 30 red dots flying over a CV strategically placed in the middle of nowhere.

Or you fly a low NOE mission to a base that hasnt been blinking in hours. No dar bar. and when you get there have 15 uppers waiting on you. Try again, 15 mins later at another airfield and AGAIN more uppers waiting in a CAP from 2K-15K. Its a PITA and I accept this change WITH BIG OPEN ARMS

THANK YOU HITECH

Question..... if the cv is in the middle of nowhere why is it so important to keep. It is useless in the middle of nowhere.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »

Yes it is. You see someone (not naming names, but a few have been really suspicious) log on and an hour later, you see 30 red dots flying over a CV strategically placed in the middle of nowhere.

Or you fly a low NOE mission to a base that hasnt been blinking in hours. No dar bar. and when you get there have 15 uppers waiting on you. Try again, 15 mins later at another airfield and AGAIN more uppers waiting in a CAP from 2K-15K. Its a PITA and I accept this change WITH BIG OPEN ARMS

THANK YOU HITECH

I was talking to one of the vguys and he mentioned how they felt their noe missions was being spied upon.  I mentioned to him that we in the pigs have upped a single plane on the most likely bases the bishops were gonna attack, we flew until somebody found the noe mission then gave the alarm the rest of us would bail, by the time they were close to the town we had 15 or 20 guys waiting for them.  we did it for a couple of weeks, some days we busted every single mission they had.  no spying involved just a little of thinking involved.

there's a few guys I have noticed will switch to take advantage of what they see, but it is just to get kills.

after
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »
I can't tell if Agent is being serious or mocking.

I'll simply say: The customer is not always right. That is a fallacy.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #327 on: July 21, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »

The customer pays so he has the right to voice a opinion.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #328 on: July 21, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »

The customer is not always right. The customer's only true avenue is to vote with his or her wallet. For that only time will tell.

Being this is just a game, it's not as big a deal as if it was something really important. For many of us it will just be more fun or less fun.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2011, 02:57:59 PM »

NOT TRUE..... I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE...        The customer is always right, I know it is because I pay $14.95 a month., so I have to be right.  Where to you come off saying something like that?         :rofl

OH, by the way, I pay $16.03 a month so I am more right than all the underlings that only pay $14.95.    :D     :bolt:

Fred
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:59:56 PM by bmwgs »
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook