Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5628 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Taking it too far
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2011, 07:54:35 AM »
Congrats!  Chest thumping/ whining on 200 is one thing, getting personal or disrespectful
is another.
Most of us do not know each other, besides on here or the game.
We have no right to say mean things about others, especially an innocent baby.
Shameful
You just wait, that baby's gonna learn the game and pawn all mkay :aok

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2011, 08:16:37 AM »
my only question here is..... how can one personally insult another without knowing them in person? I could sit here all day slinging slurs at everyone I see online, but what is that worth? Nothing. If I don't know someone personally, how can I possibly know which insults will actually hurt and which will be shrugged off.

I have fought both with and against DMGOD, he has never insulted me, my bad fighting, nor any of my squaddies. So I'll end this with "nice lookin family GOD and   :salute"
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2011, 08:53:43 AM »
Congrats DMG   :cheers:

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2011, 09:48:17 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:11:13 AM by Skuzzy »
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:16 AM »

Ty Midway ummm... please stop with the foot crap thanks bud
:rofl will do, was funny for a while though  :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:29 AM »
ewwww... shes like 7 months pregnant she is nasty so measurements:

fat fat fat

For a small blackmail payoff of appx $14.95, and a case of Guiness, I wont print and mail the above comment to the attn of MrsDmgod @ Ketchem St in Amityville NY....... :lol

On second thought, no worries if you dont send the blackmail payment, If MrsMbailey found out i did this, i have a feeling id be walking around with a T-Fal imprint on my forhead  :D)

Great looking family sir, good luck with the newest member.....health and happiness to the Mrs and little one  :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2011, 10:20:24 AM »
While some players' antics are in a lighthearted rib-jabbing manner, DMGOD's are more belittling and degrading. Constant name-calling and mocking isn't amusing, some other players are much better at roasting each other and are a riot read. He seems like a good guy on VOX and will send you a <S> in a heartbeat, but I don't enjoy reading what he has to say on 200 at all.

Some do take it too far on 200 but I wouldn't put DMgod among them. Some needling, sure, and maybe some players take it personally when they get called out on their flying stlyes but I wouldn't call it belittling or degrading. Heck of a nice guy actually.

Congrats DMG <<S>>
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2011, 10:55:11 AM »
Thanks everybody  :salute  :cheers: :cheers:

For a small blackmail payoff of appx $14.95, and a case of Guiness, I wont print and mail the above comment to the attn of MrsDmgod @ Ketchem St in Amityville NY....... :lol

On second thought, no worries if you dont send the blackmail payment, If MrsMbailey found out i did this, i have a feeling id be walking around with a T-Fal imprint on my forhead  :D)

Great looking family sir, good luck with the newest member.....health and happiness to the Mrs and little one  :aok

lol she is very well aware of what is written here. The pic of her I took last night and the flash woke her up so I had some explaining to do (I got smacked in back of head approx 6 or 7 times)

Some do take it too far on 200 but I wouldn't put DMgod among them. Some needling, sure, and maybe some players take it personally when they get called out on their flying stlyes but I wouldn't call it belittling or degrading. Heck of a nice guy actually.

Congrats DMG <<S>>

Shiv your only saying that cause you were drunk when we met.

( LLogaNN told me that when we all get together he wants to do the triple kiss )
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:47 AM »
Can we make it a quad?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
Anyone ever realize that most of the cross-country banter on 200 is due to the lack of mental fortitude? 

I'm of the opinion that 200 should be DISABLED for MA's.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:40 AM »
Eek. Prob why no-one can settle on a date for this thing.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:58:39 PM by shiv »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »
Eek. Prob why no-one can settle on a date for this thing.  :P

I said lets do it on Aug 6th r 7th (sat or sunday). I hope he doesn't use  his tongue too much

Can we make it a quad?

Is that even physically possible?!
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2011, 11:18:53 AM »
If someone said those things to me, I know I deserve it.  I would just take it and put a tater up their batooty.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »
Kilz bro you're from Alaska, and your name is Joe.... the plot thickens :noid :noid :noid
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
Idk DM but its worth a try :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek