Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5633 times)

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
Re: Taking it too far
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
Not my handle, sorry. There are surprising amount of guys from our state that play though.

LOL....that's cause there's nothing else to do 8 months out of the year  :lol

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
Hey Ace just curious about avatar. What's the "Taylor Gang" Is that the Taylor Hansen Fan Club?
Or Taylor Swift or? What is it supposed to be like "Kiss Army" was?

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
There should be more DMGOD's in the game.  Anybody who can't see the jocularity in most of his words is an analretentive fool who will probably one day need Xanax, if not already. 

And GOD...  I didn't know you were preggo....  I shoot alot of maternity stuff if you want keepsakes....   :aok
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2011, 12:38:44 PM »
Hey Ace just curious about avatar. What's the "Taylor Gang" Is that the Taylor Hansen Fan Club?
Or Taylor Swift or? What is it supposed to be like "Kiss Army" was?

:cheers: Oz

Well its Wiz Khalifas rap group company name..  the reason it resembles TopGun is be cause he does illegal substances that make him high like planes..
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:18 PM »
I know that I can come off as a not so nice person I also am aware that I have a very big mouth. But tonight in the MA a couple of people took it way too far in my opinion. They went on to insult my unborn son.
Insulting me is one thing but to go as far as insulting an unborn child or other people that like to make fun of mother's it's just too much.
So I apologize for behavior in the past and I'll try to  be a little less stand offish but let's try and keep it above the belt. 
Oh, where to begin.

I guess I don't understand where a person get's off being one giant insult and then cries foul when someone touches to close to home.  You poke a tiger enough times sooner or later he's going to walk away with your head in his mouth.  Was insulting you using you unborn son 'wrong'?  Probably, but since you've been a jerk to just about anyone I'd say you had it coming.  You're just upset because someone finally insulted you to the point where you began to realize that you OPENLY solicit these encounters.  Perhaps you should evaluate the kind of person you are and adopt a more friendly persona.  Judging by your apology I'd say you are taking that first step.

Another part of this is your belief that "I beat you in a duel, therefore I am better than you."  That and a dollar will get you a Diet Coke at McDonalds.  You really need to get the thought out of your head that because you shot someone down they suck and you don't.  You have this complex by which you either can't or won't accept everyone as a potential friend and then treat them that way (and in no way are you the only one in this game).  You can turn this point back on me, but anyone who's spent 5 min with me on vox will tell you I'll <S> or praise anyone I know (or know is on my country channel) who lands kills.  The only person in this game I have not acted that way towards is you, but we've established why.

In terms of apologizing to you I have 2 thoughts.  One side I feel like if I apologize you will take it as, "Well he didn't mean what he said so then I can return to my old state."  That is your responsibility.  The other side is, practice what I preach, so therefore I say I'm sorry I upset you and if by saying what I said I caused you harm in your relationship with you future son, I am equally sorry.  I'm perfectly willing to get along and be friendly or even fly to protect each other from here on out with no regard to past events.  That goes even if you aren't willing to reciprocate.  All I ask is that you make friends and not enemies with your attitude, it really is kinda dumb to be abrasive in a digital world.

vTEN60: <S> DMGOD
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
There should be more DMGOD's in the game.  Anybody who can't see the jocularity in most of his words is an analretentive fool who will probably one day need Xanax, if not already. 

And GOD...  I didn't know you were preggo....  I shoot alot of maternity stuff if you want keepsakes....   :aok

more of me in the game?! Geez I'd quit the game
hmmmmm..... pictures to remind me how fat she was.........I don't know... I'll talk to her though see if she might be interested.
lol <S> LLOGANN

(not sure if you saw but shiv seems really interested in that triple kiss you were talking about )
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2011, 12:42:15 PM »
Unfortunately for you DMGOD, you have seen fit to use any means available, any image, any subject that has inflamed responders in the past sir.

I have never been able to tell if you do this for fun, or if you are using the media the game provides to express your opinons, and at times to foist your beliefs upon the players here, your captured audience.  I think that this activity is not in the best interest of the game.

I expect my opinion has zero value to you sir, but you do not have my sympathy or respect.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:44:35 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »
........... amytiville ny 11701

If that is your address, google earth zoomed in shows a naked girl in the swimming pool!

I wonder how many of you pervs are gonna check it HAHAHA! :devil
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »
Oh, where to begin.

I guess I don't understand where a person get's off being one giant insult and then cries foul when someone touches to close to home.  You poke a tiger enough times sooner or later he's going to walk away with your head in his mouth.  Was insulting you using you unborn son 'wrong'?  Probably, but since you've been a jerk to just about anyone I'd say you had it coming.  You're just upset because someone finally insulted you to the point where you began to realize that you OPENLY solicit these encounters.  Perhaps you should evaluate the kind of person you are and adopt a more friendly persona.  Judging by your apology I'd say you are taking that first step.

Another part of this is your belief that "I beat you in a duel, therefore I am better than you."  That and a dollar will get you a Diet Coke at McDonalds.  You really need to get the thought out of your head that because you shot someone down they suck and you don't.  You have this complex by which you either can't or won't accept everyone as a potential friend and then treat them that way (and in no way are you the only one in this game).  You can turn this point back on me, but anyone who's spent 5 min with me on vox will tell you I'll <S> or praise anyone I know (or know is on my country channel) who lands kills.  The only person in this game I have not acted that way towards is you, but we've established why.

In terms of apologizing to you I have 2 thoughts.  One side I feel like if I apologize you will take it as, "Well he didn't mean what he said so then I can return to my old state."  That is your responsibility.  The other side is, practice what I preach, so therefore I say I'm sorry I upset you and if by saying what I said I caused you harm in your relationship with you future son, I am equally sorry.  I'm perfectly willing to get along and be friendly or even fly to protect each other from here on out with no regard to past events.  That goes even if you aren't willing to reciprocate.  All I ask is that you make friends and not enemies with your attitude, it really is kinda dumb to be abrasive in a digital world.

vTEN60: <S> DMGOD

It seems to me that you instantly cancel out your good natured persona by joining the banter right at the deep end and your lack of bantering expereince shows as you obviously took it too far. It seems to me that in insulting someone's unborn son you show yourself to be someone who want's to banter but holds back, and then when finally bantering, explodes like a fuel air bomb. That is just as unhealthy and antisocial as someone who banters too much.

So in essence it would seem that DMGOD is being his true self the whole time, but you are restaining yourself from being your true self to the point that when you boil over you go too far. Is that fair to assume?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2011, 12:56:18 PM »
Oh, where to begin.

I in no way think because I may beat you in a 1v1 that it makes me better then you. I don't understand coming to a game and not trying to improve upon your skills. When I first started playing Aces High I spent countless hours in the TA I read everything on the Trainers website lol I went as far as printing out all the maps (airfields vbases etc..) and taping to the walls near my moiter.
 I offered to take you to the TA and help you learn somethings and I guess you and your cohorts took it the wrong way and started with calling my son gay and saying you hated him. Lol yeah that seems like an appropriate reaction.
If you knew anything about me (and trust me you haven't a clue) you would laugh at your current assumptions. I am a competitive person this is a competitive game. If  every time I encounter you you, run or you ho best believe I'm gonna call u out on your lame bellybutton tactics. But I have never once attacked you on a personal level as you did to me oh well true colors were shown <S>

Unfortunately for you DMGOD, you have seen fit to use any means available, any image, any subject that has inflamed responders in the past sir.

I have never been able to tell if you do this for fun, or if you are using the media the game provides to express your opinons, and at times to foist your beliefs upon the players here, your captured audience.  I think that this activity is not in the best interest of the game.

I expect my opinion has zero value to you sir, but you do not have my sympathy or respect.

You couldn't have said it better .
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:15:57 AM by Skuzzy »
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:16:07 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:16:17 AM by Skuzzy »
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2011, 10:06:29 PM »
 :aok  no point what-so-ever.

Offline G0ALY

• Nickel Member
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »
Gnucks posted, "While some players' antics are in a lighthearted rib-jabbing manner, DMGOD's are more belittling and degrading. Constant name-calling and mocking isn't amusing, some other players are much better at roasting each other and are a riot read. He seems like a good guy on VOX and will send you a <S> in a heartbeat, but I don't enjoy reading what he has to say on 200 at all."

And the reply was made:

so squelch me or detune 200 quick easy fix

It seems to me, had you followed your own advice... This entire discussion would not be necessary.

While I agree that "your" line was crossed, and you took offence to this... Have you considered who's line you may have crossed? Don't you think that we all deserve the same respect? And frankly, I do not personally believe we should allow someone to use the statement, "I am a completive person." to excuse them from their bad behaviors.

Please understand that I do not believe that you are in any way alone in this. In short... Channel 200 could add a lot to the experience of playing AcesHigh. Instead, I believe the constant insulting, and virtual chest-thumping have actually been driving players away from the game.

There should be minimum standards of conduct in the game. And we have fallen away from them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:15:02 PM by G0ALY »
My password at work had to contain exactly 8 characters… I chose Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.