Author Topic: Dicta JUGgler AH2  (Read 7939 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2011, 07:28:53 PM »
Here are my rules:
#1: My 15 bucks.
#2: It's their 15 bucks.
#3 Don't die if you can help it.
#4 Don't play AH like an Xbox, no vestige of realism will be left. That means no "bomb and bails," no  aircraft "spawnspam," and no reckless 1v20s on the deck. I submit it takes as much skill to build a 60-kill streak than it does to get a 2:1 k/d on the deck with a Jug.
#5 Kill all the red crap you can as fast as you can, it's your job.
#6 No vulching cons on the runway, it's safer to let them clear their ack :devil
#7 Avoid the HO, it will allow some noob to kill you.  (Exception: If you are deadstick 10ft off the deck in enemy territory and 1v5, let'em have it.)
#8 Contribute to the war effort.

:rofl

sorry but I like a 1 vs 20, I have full intention of winning one......and have actually come close

red crap :headscratch:

and now for my final.....your number 8.... :rofl...why the hell should I do that, didn't your number 1 dictate that its my 15 to play how I want.....I don't give a crap about the war, never have, never will.......personally I think it is lame to play your "style" who cares if you live, its a silly game that no one really dies, that NO war can ever be won, because this is not WAR...its a f'en game.

what I think is funny,  are the guys who try so hard to stay "alive", they will ONLY engage when they have numbers and alt advantage.....ya in my mind it is cowardliness to run from someone who will actually fight,  just to come back and pick them while they are engaged with someone else........and then to think you actually "won" against them.
 :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2011, 07:39:48 PM »
but he is talking about HIS rules wich means what HE does with his 15 bucks :D playing how YOU play and how I play is about your 15 bux and mine
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2011, 07:43:42 PM »
I am sorry, while I generally follow those sorts of rules, I won't lay down and die meekly just because I have a couple Spitfires all over me.  If I am in that situation and one of them offers the HO, he'll get a face full of 20mm ammo.  I don't see any honor in laying down and dying.  Every time I take off I intend to land it and will do my best to do so until I either land it or get shot down.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
Clearly, rocket vulching isn't prohibited
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »

sorry but I like a 1 vs 20, I have full intention of winning one......and have actually come close

red crap :headscratch:

and now for my final.....your number 8.... :rofl...why the hell should I do that, didn't your number 1 dictate that its my 15 to play how I want.....I don't give a crap about the war, never have, never will.......personally I think it is lame to play your "style" who cares if you live, its a silly game that no one really dies, that NO war can ever be won, because this is not WAR...its a f'en game.

what I think is funny,  are the guys who try so hard to stay "alive", they will ONLY engage when they have numbers and alt advantage.....ya in my mind it is cowardliness to run from someone who will actually fight,  just to come back and pick them while they are engaged with someone else........and then to think you actually "won" against them.
 :rofl :rofl :rofl

I love the wondrously convenient ignorance on display here...
Note the italicized MY from my post. Unlike Jug, I was asked to post. Unlike Jug I never implied you have to play a certain way to avoid lameness. See my rules 1 and 2, placed there because they should be and also to preempt ppl like you. FYI: Lame in my book equates to things like convenient ignorance and superiority complexes derived from "f'en" video games.

-The guy who dies is the guy who lost, doesn't mean he is the inferior pilot nor does it mean he can't have a moral victory, but the engagement was not his.
-You will never win a 1v20 in a fighter, best scenario is you survive one with kills after you run out of ammo.  
-What is more ridiculous: Clearing a friendly's six or expecting not to get "picked" at ANY point in time in the MA?  Don't hurt yourself with that one.  :rolleyes:
-My impression from you and Jug is that you want recognition for all your awesomeness despite consistently making yourselves horde fodder. I think you guys thrive on these martyr runs because when you are faced with insurmountable odds you never have to face your failings, never have to contemplate that there might be someone out there "better than you," thereby preserving first place for your "digital cajones."   :lol

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:50:12 PM by Letalis »
NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-http://despair.com/demotivators.html

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
Well, that, and ALSO you get to say  "it TOOK ENOUGH of you!"
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »
Well, that, and ALSO you get to say  "it TOOK ENOUGH of you!"
THIS!
Heck, I like to say that in a 3v1 and the fourth guy in shots you in the face.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2011, 09:37:31 PM »
In the end it's your dime.

My biggest thing is that I can't get worked about 'living' as short of dying from a heart attack from sitting at the computer too long, I'll never die in Aces High.

I don't have enough hours to fly where I can spend the time always looking to set up the perfect situation.  So into the crowd I go. Sometimes I come out the other side.  Not often, and if I do, I tend to turn around and go back in, because there is no risk and the only reward I can find in the game is the fight.

Where 'living' does matter to me in AH is in special events.  At that point, staying 'alive' has an impact on the overall event.  No such issue in the MA.  I proved to myself long ago that if I flew a certain way, and flew better birds, I could 'live'.  

Now my theory is I'd rather fight from the disadvantage in a lesser bird and see how long I can last.  That's the challenge to me.  But that's me. It doesn't make anyone else wrong in how they 'fly'.

And yeah, being able to on occasion say "it took enough of you" is kinda fun :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »
I love the wondrously convenient ignorance on display here...
Note the italicized MY from my post. Unlike Jug, I was asked to post. Unlike Jug I never implied you have to play a certain way to avoid lameness. See my rules 1 and 2, placed there because they should be and also to preempt ppl like you. FYI: Lame in my book equates to things like convenient ignorance and superiority complexes derived from "f'en" video games.

-The guy who dies is the guy who lost, doesn't mean he is the inferior pilot nor does it mean he can't have a moral victory, but the engagement was not his.
-You will never win a 1v20 in a fighter, best scenario is you survive one with kills after you run out of ammo.  
-What is more ridiculous: Clearing a friendly's six or expecting not to get "picked" at ANY point in time in the MA?  Don't hurt yourself with that one.  :rolleyes:
-My impression from you and Jug is that you want recognition for all your awesomeness despite consistently making yourselves horde fodder. I think you guys thrive on these martyr runs because when you are faced with insurmountable odds you never have to face your failings, never have to contemplate that there might be someone out there "better than you," thereby preserving first place for your "digital cajones."   :lol

:rofl :rofl

please there are many "better" then me, I don't give a crap about who is "better"  obviously YOU do...what I care about is a good fight, you on the other hand care about winning, or who is better.....see the difference.....

lets see.....I fight.....period... no matter the odds against me, I don't run away like a little girl because I don't want to have my cartoon die, unlike you and many others....who care about your cartoon life....

I don't give a crap about "winning" to me winning is having a good fight live or die.....if I fight some one and kill him quick I feel robbed, I didn't "win" anything, just beat someone who was not up to par, I would MUCH rather lose a long drawn out heart pumping fight, then beat some guy in a turn or two.

unlike you and your ilk who it is all about the kills and "winning"  the guys who jump on one con 7, 8, 9, on one and then slap your backs for killing him...THAT is pathetic in my mind.

and yes I will win a 20 vs 1...just because you cant, or wont even try, does not mean I wont or cant  :aok

someone told me when I first stated it was imposable to win against 4 or more....well I have proven THAT was a fallacy...I have won many 4vs1....as a matter of fact the highest so far was an 8 vs 1.....yes I usually get called a cheater...in those instances, but that's because guys like you, who think you are all that because you don't "die" often, when someone like me who dies just about every sortie(gee I must suk) must be cheating there is NO way he can kill 4 or more cons on him. its impossible. :rolleyes:

oh and one last thing........my "EGO" as you say....is not from any cartoon game that's for sure...its from a life long fight and overcoming stuff that 99% would curl and and cry for there mommies. 

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2011, 10:33:29 PM »
:rofl :rofl

please there are many "better" then me, I don't give a crap about who is "better"  obviously YOU do...what I care about is a good fight, you on the other hand care about winning, or who is better.....see the difference.....

lets see.....I fight.....period... no matter the odds against me, I don't run away like a little girl because I don't want to have my cartoon die, unlike you and many others....who care about your cartoon life....

I don't give a crap about "winning" to me winning is having a good fight live or die.....if I fight some one and kill him quick I feel robbed, I didn't "win" anything, just beat someone who was not up to par, I would MUCH rather lose a long drawn out heart pumping fight, then beat some guy in a turn or two.

unlike you and your ilk who it is all about the kills and "winning"  the guys who jump on one con 7, 8, 9, on one and then slap your backs for killing him...THAT is pathetic in my mind.

and yes I will win a 20 vs 1...just because you cant, or wont even try, does not mean I wont or cant  :aok

someone told me when I first stated it was imposable to win against 4 or more....well I have proven THAT was a fallacy...I have won many 4vs1....as a matter of fact the highest so far was an 8 vs 1.....yes I usually get called a cheater...in those instances, but that's because guys like you, who think you are all that because you don't "die" often, when someone like me who dies just about every sortie(gee I must suk) must be cheating there is NO way he can kill 4 or more cons on him. its impossible. :rolleyes:

oh and one last thing........my "EGO" as you say....is not from any cartoon game that's for sure...its from a life long fight and overcoming stuff that 99% would curl and and cry for there mommies.  

Great, you think you'll win a 1v20. I know you are capable of a 4v1, you have some work cut out for you.  I'd put you up against 20 vTards any day but you will run out of ammo, proxies excluded.  :lol  I like to win, sorry if that offends you, see (and read) my rule #1, then take comfort in my rule #2.  I see a common thread with you and Jug:  MO= Walk into said 1v20, get killed, throw out a "lol" or a "nice pick tard" on 200 which implies that had you been 1v1 you would have won. Regardless of whether or not that was the case your "fighting spirit" put you in a position where you were going to die due to your inability to survive. Who should take crap for that? Do you expect to walk into a 1v20 and get a 1v1? Does this kind of behavior not sound like shortsighted, self-centered self-gratification at best and egotistical delusion at its worst? Go club baby seals 1v1 in the DA, at least then you might win and the chest thumping wouldn't be so...posthumous. If you guys must continue to exact martyrdom upon yourselves at least wait a few potatoes for the other guy to <S> you or compliment you before exposing ego- the experience will be better for all involved.

I know it can be fun to furball it up, but walking into a 4v1 that lasts 4-5 minutes and dying after a couple kills doesn't give me the satisfaction of whittling down a horde by claiming 5-10 cons over 15 minutes. One method is simply more consistent than the other. One method gets adrenaline, the other turns battles.  15 buck rules apply.

Confidence founded in competence is good. Ego founded in mere aspiration is never good imho and while I'm glad you have overcome the challenges in your life, the AH MA does not know, nor care about such things when presented with a dangling Ki84.

:salute
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:44:14 PM by Letalis »

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
I know it can be fun to furball it up, but walking into a 4v1 that lasts 4-5 minutes and dying after a couple kills doesn't give me the satisfaction of whittling down a horde by claiming 5-10 cons over 15 minutes.

Translation- "I'm a timid little picktard"

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2011, 11:02:01 PM »
Great, you think you'll win a 1v20. I know you are capable of a 4v1, you have some work cut out for you.  I'd put you up against 20 vTards any day but you will run out of ammo, proxies excluded.  :lol  I like to win, sorry if that offends you, see (and read) my rule #1, then take comfort in my rule #2.  I see a common thread with you and Jug:  MO= Walk into said 1v20, get killed, throw out a "lol" or a "nice pick tard" on 200 which implies that had you been 1v1 you would have won. Regardless of whether or not that was the case your "fighting spirit" put you in a position where you were going to die due to your inability to survive. Who should take crap for that? Do you expect to walk into a 1v20 and get a 1v1? Does this kind of behavior not sound like shortsighted, self-centered self-gratification at best and egotistical delusion at its worst? Go club baby seals 1v1 in the DA, at least then you might win and the chest thumping wouldn't be so...posthumous. If you guys must continue to exact martyrdom upon yourselves at least wait a few potatoes for the other guy to <S> you or compliment you before exposing ego- the experience will be better for all involved.

I know it can be fun to furball it up, but walking into a 4v1 that lasts 4-5 minutes and dying after a couple kills doesn't give me the satisfaction of whittling down a horde by claiming 5-10 cons over 15 minutes. One method is simply more consistent than the other. One method gets adrenaline, the other turns battles.  15 buck rules apply.

Confidence founded in competence is good. Ego founded in mere aspiration is never good imho and while I'm glad you have overcome the challenges in your life, the AH MA does not know, nor care about such things when presented with a dangling Ki84.

WOW, you need to re-read what I wrote and try very very hard to comprehend it! Stop redefining what I have said, please be accurate!

You seem to be one of those irritating neighbors who puts their own spin on everything that has nothing to do with them!
 Here get this, you pik me I LOL at you, you get butt hurt then escalate on 200. Who exactly is protecting their ego OR trying to self validate and justify their own tardness to themselves?  It seems quite evident to me. You get the cheap kill, I get a cheap LOL <-- Seems like a fair trade, but you can't leave it at that.
As you said it is your $15, well it is also my $15  you will pick cheap, I will LOL. Is it a big deal? I don't think so. Is the LOL a big deal to you?  I think yes  ;)

SURVIVAL IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR TIMIDNESS WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH REVENGE IN THE HANGAR

JUGgler
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:15:29 PM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2011, 11:22:31 PM »

Translation- "I'm a timid little picktard"

Define me however you want. What are you gonna do about it big guy? In exchange don't tell me how to fly, don't whine or chest thump when you buy it. We know you're all that.
I'm beginning to feel safe nominating the Muppets as most egotistical  squad in AH.  :ahand

Take some pointers from ~LD~, I never see them whine on 200 and if I remember correctly they won the last SDL, not you...so get over yourselves.

"you will pick cheap, I will LOL."

I know you guys put up a good fight. It seems obvious to me that the "lol" asserts superiority in defeat and that smacks of ego. I don't see Corky doing that. There's simply no point.  If you know the defeat is coming than take the enjoyment out of the experience and be sporting about the outcome. Chances are there is a <S>ympathy coming your way, no reason to ruin it! We are obviously at opposite ends of the spectrum but I don't by default go "lol, you just walked into 20 cons u tard and died" on 200...

PM if you want to talk offline.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2011, 11:27:05 PM »
Define me however you want. What are you gonna do about it big guy?

You been peeking at me in the bathroom again? :D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

nothing that you (or anyone for that matter-except my squadies) does can "offend" me in this silly little game.....I just want a good fight, what the hell is so hard to understand about that? "if I attack 20 do I expect a 1vs1?".....ahh NO I never expect a 1vs1 in the MA.....but I do expect a good fight.....seeings how this is a combat game....it is quite sad that 3 cons will run from one guy because they don't have ALT advantage.....

I never give out crap on 200 unless they start it first...brag about killing me(usually with 5 or more of there friends) or whatever, then ya I will rip them a new one on 200.....I will most often give a <S> first, or say "good shot" or "nice moves"   I try to always be cordial in game, but I will most certainly give it back to someone who starts with me....the difference is I wont quit or back off.

I will give anyone a good fight guaranteed , but if they have lost my respect I wont even acknowledge they exist, and no I don't equate skill with respect, I give respect to those that earn it by there actions or words they use....take DMGOD a lot of people don't like him, and are always trying to give him a hard time, but I respect him a lot, and he has ganged me...does that ruin my respect for him?.....NOPE he earned my respect by his actions....I don't care if I am HO'ed, Ganged, Vulched, picked, its the MA that's the way of it, does that mean I agree with it...NOPE.....have I done those things...yup...do I practice those things...HELL NO......I have vulched 3 times in the last 4 years....I try very hard NOT to gang......or HO.....do I expect people to fly the way I do....far from it...once again...the ONLY thing I expect for my 15 dollars is a FIGHT....whether its 1vs1 or 20vs1.......I want a fight...is that to much to expect in a combat game?