Author Topic: Dicta JUGgler AH2  (Read 8076 times)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2011, 03:40:36 PM »

Look at it this way, if you walk up to a young lady and say, "Hey you are really pretty for a fat chick", you aren't telling her she's pretty, your using your compliment of her being pretty to tell her she is fat.

OR are you saying she's pretty and fat? I think you reveal something about yourself here!

I have known plenty of girls who are pretty and fat, would they be offended to hear such truth? YES obviously, is it still the truth? YES obviously. Hell at the age of 43 my wife is puting on a little, she was and is still pretty. You see the presumed offence is in the eyes of the offended not necessarily in the eyes of the presumed offender! I think some truth has been spoke in the OPs statement and many folks' ego has been bruised by "their own" interpretation of said truth!

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »

OR are you saying she's pretty and fat? I think you reveal something about yourself here!

I have known plenty of girls who are pretty and fat, would they be offended to hear such truth? YES obviously, is it still the truth? YES obviously. Hell at the age of 43 my wife is puting on a little, she was and is still pretty. You see the presumed offence is in the eyes of the offended not necessarily in the eyes of the presumed offender! I think some truth has been spoke in the OPs statement and many folks' ego has been bruised by "their own" interpretation of said truth!

JUGgler

Gah Jug.    :bhead
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
This whole thread is about wanting to get validation for your garbage 'style'. Most people, if they disagree will just say 'to each his own', but all of you felt the need to promote your style with the unspoken pretext that you believe your style is better than Jugglers. Talk about arrogance, what makes you think your style is any better or worse than Jugglers, only because you choose to do it, and because you are the god's gift to AH?

So Juggler has a set of rules he plays by, so what.....

carry on...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:01:52 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
This whole thread is about wanting to get validation for your garbage 'style'. Most people, if they disagree will just say 'to each his own', but all of you felt the need to promote your style with the unspoken pretext that you believe your style is better than Jugglers. Talk about arrogance, what makes you think your style is any better or worse than Jugglers, only because you choose to do it, and because you are the god's gift to AH?

So Juggler has a set of rules he plays by, so what.....

carry on...

Ardy, JUGgler expressed his opinion, I expressed mine without namecalling, without negative innuendo, I do not understand how that now makes me arrogant or my style "garbage", nor do I believe I have ever thought or expressed that I was "Gods gift to AH".

Acually I agree with you and think the different ways each of us play actually makes gameplay more fun because of the diversity.  There is nothing that ever makes me angry about AH.  There is no one here that I dislike at best, my least favorite players here will be treated with respect at all times.  I also do not expect the same in return.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

Ardy, JUGgler expressed his opinion, I expressed mine without namecalling, without negative innuendo, I do not understand how that now makes me arrogant or my style "garbage", nor do I believe I have ever thought or expressed that I was "Gods gift to AH".

Acually I agree with you and think the different ways each of us play actually makes gameplay more fun because of the diversity.  There is nothing that ever makes me angry about AH.  There is no one here that I dislike at best, my least favorite players here will be treated with respect at all times.  I also do not expect the same in return.

See quote number three in my sig.  :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
#1- HO = Badform
      A: Never HO on 1st merge
      B: If not damaged by 1st merge HO allow your opponent the opportunity to redeam herself by realizing you DID
          NOT HO at the merge and continue accordingly
      C: If you've recieved damage or your female opponent HOd on the 2nd merge then by all means give her the
          "money face shot"! After all she is clearly asking for it

#2- VULCH = lame. It is NOT the "sport of kings", it is the "dance of queens"
      A: Never vulch
      B: Never vulch
      C: Never vulch

#3- CHERRYPICK AT THE EDGE OF A BASE= silly tardness.
      A: Never cherrypick the edge of a base, see vulching

#4- HORDE
      A: Do not join it
      B: Always fight against it

#5- COMMIT
      A: No matter the odds commit fully to your fight
      B: Never "skirt lift, panty soil, scramble to the vert". Commit yourself to the fight
      C: Running, If you run please COMMIT to it, DO NOT return to pik someone who just bested you

#6- Never enter a fight that you were not part of in the beginning, unless a friendly is out #d, this includes
      squadies! (they never ask for help anyway)

#7- ACK, IF your opponents are giving you room to move then NEVER run to it. IF they are cherryfesting you
      Then embrace it, become one with it. It is their silliness that forced the "ack hug"

#8- Become one with "JETRAGE"

#9- Never berate noobs for shabby gameplay, Always berate vets for shabby gameplay

#10- Survival is a poor excuse for timidness when there is so much revenge in the hangar  :aok   

Guidelines that I go by  :rock

JUGgler     

Obviously Corky these are merely Jug's rules, clearly he did not wish to aggrandize himself or his play style, nor did he wish to express his views about those that would inevitably and repeatedly kill him.  :headscratch:
C'mon. You can support the play style, I have nothing against that. Passive-aggressive arrogance is another matter.
NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-http://despair.com/demotivators.html

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2011, 05:19:28 PM »
Obviously Corky these are merely Jug's rules, clearly he did not wish to aggrandize himself or his play style, nor did he wish to express his views about those that would inevitably and repeatedly kill him.  :headscratch:
C'mon. You can support the play style, I have nothing against that. Passive-aggressive arrogance is another matter.

That's the tweaking part of it.  But it's JUGgler, and he's as full of crap as any of the rest of us so I choose not to pay attention to that part :)

Gotta remember he's been corrupted a bit in the last few months.  A sure sign of that is the 'give in to the jet rage' bit.  There was a time he'd not have sunk so low as to get in a jet.  I can't help the company he keeps however :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »
I can't help the company he keeps however :)

Muppets <3 Corky
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
<Smacks Ardy> 

I rest my case Letalis  :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »
<Smacks Ardy>  

I rest my case Letalis  :)

ahh... I'm calling animal services, your abusing cute bunny rabbits, slapping them around and such!

how could you slap this
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
ahh... I'm calling animal services, your abusing cute bunny rabbits, slapping them around and such!

how could you slap this
(Image removed from quote.)

I keep trying to tell everyone that Guppy/CorkyJr is a ruthless tyrant but no one listens to me.  I mean no one listens to me anyway so I'm not sure why this should surprise me. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »

Hold the phone everyone! If you don't play like Jugler wants he is better than you because of the list provided. :old:
Please have a heart and make his cartoon life easier by committing to honor his dickta. You only think it's your 15 bucks. I'm sure he doesn't think he's better than you because he may have observed these heretofore unpublished standards of conduct and you may have not. I'm sure it may be difficult for some of you to muster the cartoon courage necessary to repeatedly spam the same fighter against overwhelming odds. Take consolation in the fact that you have more courage than your opponent and will be able to share that fact with them on 200.  Comments like "lame", "lol" and "tard" can be dished out at your leisure with a clear conscience. :rock This method of gaming will also benefit those of you who have a 5-minute attention span and think AH should more closely resemble such outstanding titles as "Blazing Angels" :huh If you happen to be carrying out a base capture, you are to delay said plans to accommodate the gamey fun factor of the one "spawnspammer" who decides he should be allowed kills at that field. Have a heart, winning is for tards.  Thank you Jug for your insight. The source of your superiority and happiness are one and the same.

Mr pot meet Mr kettle, why hello Mr kettle  :aok

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »

how could you slap this
(Image removed from quote.)

You ever had a pet bunny? :)

My wife many years ago when the kids were little got the bright idea to have an actual bunny show up in the house for Easter.  Very cute little guy.  Of course  that wears off in a hurry and despite the cage and being in the basement, there was no way to keep things clean enough and the smell away.  I got over cute bunnies a while ago :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »
Easy there slugger...we Pigs have learned to live with one another despite having a difference of opinion on certain matters. ;)
Just shooting back with the shotgun. Don't worry, I saw where you were standing.  :D

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2011, 05:58:28 PM »
You ever had a pet bunny? :)

My wife many years ago when the kids were little got the bright idea to have an actual bunny show up in the house for Easter.  Very cute little guy.  Of course  that wears off in a hurry and despite the cage and being in the basement, there was no way to keep things clean enough and the smell away.  I got over cute bunnies a while ago :)

No, but I believe you, I had 2 birds and a turtle...
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)